Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

BUMP, aaand...

The current version that's downloaded by this plugin (mine is alphanumeric as well, but when I check, "no updates available") has a bug that won't allow third-party newznab providers that require a login.  With the demise of nzbmatrix, this is all some of us have!  Will directing the plugin to download 2.1 work here, or a manual install, etc?

In the release notes for 2.1, Ruudburger says he's fixed this bug.

Any help is always appreciated!

pengrus

This thread is becoming unwieldy, is it not time to separate out each plugin?

anyway...this is related to Couch Potato V2:

sooo, not really had a chance to play with this too much yet, but started looking at it today and i noticed that the versions are out to the official website.

Currently CP2 is on version 2.1 : https://couchpota.to/updates/changelog.html

and if i look in the web gui it has a very long alphanumeric version, but by looking in the installation folder in unRaid, it appears to be version 2.0.7...I can also tell this because of the torrent providers have increased to include hdbits.

I've looked at the .plg file and it takes the install files from https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer, which is surely correct. Is there another location it should be pointing to? I can go ask on their forums, but was wondering if anyone has managed to get the latest version, or is this the latest "build from source" version?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 'About This Couchpotato' reports Version fc8db130e02b8b6475a95e6725dc5dfa4926c645 (7/15/2013 12:17:17 PM), which is the same hash as the latest commit.

the newest commit from the release notes for 2.1.0 has a date of July 5th - i could be wrong, but i'd guess that means my version is newer than 2.1.0.

as for the third party newznab bug, my newznab install requires an API key, not a login - i thought they all used API keys now. what's the problem, there's nowhere to enter the credentials?

mine reports a different alphanumeric version I think, I'll have to check when I get back to the server in a few. 

Specifically, the problem is with API keys, my language was not accurate, but basically CP is not including the API key in the URL it is trying to access.  So instead of, for example, https://go.phile.co/api?=blahblahblahmovieid?=blahetc... it doesn't include the key, and just goes straight for the site, which then throws a 403 error at me.  I have attempted many different ways of putting the API key into CP, and tried editing the conf that contains all the providers, but I couldn't find anything that actually parsed how CP takes the input from the entry box and puts it in the URL.  This would likely be due to lack of skill rather than anything else!

I'm more than willing to do the work to fix myself, but I can't figure out where to go.  I'll report back on version in a few.

Thanks!

Ehm, quick question. Is the Transmission plugin supposed to save settings, active torrents etc. on the usb drive as default? Doesn't seem like mine did over a reboot.

Did you ever get an answer to this? It seems to reload everytime the machine reboots and I can not figure out how to stop it. Do I just delete the plg files from the installer directory?

after upgrading to rc16c i've got a problem where unraid stops working after starting sabnzbd. it takes around 30 minutes everytime. if i dont start sabnzbd (havent tried sickbeard or couchpotato) it runs just fine (with simplefeatures and unmenu). this happens on a fresh install and an upgrade install from rc12a for me. is anyone running rc16c and sabnzbd succesfully together, and when, in what configuration?

€: tested again with bone stock rc16c, completely crashes after about 30 minutes.

I'm having trouble with Transmission.

Even with a data directory in the cache drive, it doesn't seem to remember my download settings, particularly the directories. So every time it starts it tries to download to //Downloads and gives me a permission error. I change it to a directory in the cache drive, redownload the torrent and then after a little while I will get a "Connection Failed" alert, telling me to restart. No matter how many times I do it it's always the same. Anyone encounter anything similar? I have no idea how to fix it, so any help would be appreciate it.

I am using the latest Influencers SB/SAB plugins and I am having an issue with post-processing. This is the first time I have ever used SB/SAB, and I did an install following the posted instructions a few days ago.

I have SAB download to my cache drive, and was originally using SB for post-processing, but it seemed to take forever for shows to process, so I switched to the sabtosickbeard.py script, which kicks in immediately, which is awesome.

However... regardless of whether I am using the script, or a manual post-process from SB, anyone watching videos while post processing is occurring has issues of the video freezing, stuttering, and sometimes restarting.

Given that I am pushing new files to my cache drive, and the post-processing is happening on the cache drive (I would presume), I don't understand why people watching videos would be affected. Prior to SB/SAB I would manually download files to my PC and push across to UnRAID. I could be pushing 5-8 files at the same time (basically 5-8 copy sessions as the destinations are all different folders), and I have never had a playback issue before.

Neither UnRAID, SAB or SB seem to report any log errors, so I am at a loss.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, or if there is anything I can upload to help provide clarity I am fine with that as well.

(NOTE: I posted this question to the Applications forum as well as I am not sure where it best fits. Sorry for the duplication).

I'm having trouble with Transmission.

Even with a data directory in the cache drive, it doesn't seem to remember my download settings, particularly the directories. So every time it starts it tries to download to //Downloads and gives me a permission error. I change it to a directory in the cache drive, redownload the torrent and then after a little while I will get a "Connection Failed" alert, telling me to restart. No matter how many times I do it it's always the same. Anyone encounter anything similar? I have no idea how to fix it, so any help would be appreciate it.

i had some weird issues when setting up incomplete/download dirs, but that was a while back and i don't really remember what the problem was. i'd suggest setting it up as you want it, shutting it down, then checking settings.json to make sure the settings were properly written. if not, i'd make sure the user running transmission has proper permissions to write the config file to the data directory.

It looks like maybe the latest version page for Sabnzbd might have changed formats recently.  Is it possible to update the script?  From what I can tell, the following happens:

So the source is never downloaded into the correct directory.

Damn.  Nevermind, I'm an idiot.  Turns out after further investigation that the DNS wasn't resolving.  This was because I had manually set a DNS server that doesn't physically exist on my new network.  Sorry for the post, please disregard.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a couple of odd errors. I am currently set up with SABnzbd, Sickbeard and Couchpotato.

Sickbeard seems to be working fine, passing stuff through to SAB to download. However I am getting an issue where by SAB is reporting the file as 'ENCRYPTED' however I know for a fact the file isn't as I have another server here running SAB downloading the same files to test.

I am also having problems with Couchpotato which when the plugin is present prevents my server from launching on reboot, I don't have a syslog at the moment but it seems to be trying to download the files and then something goes wrong and halts the entire boot process. Have uninstalled for no but hoping someone might know what the issue might be.

Finally I can't see the plugin settings options any more, this may be due to the fact I am on the new version of webGUI though. They were available when I initially installed the apps but now are no where to be seen.

However I am getting an issue where by SAB is reporting the file as 'ENCRYPTED' however I know for a fact the file isn't as I have another server here running SAB downloading the same files to test.

i think sabnzbd is tweaking its encryption detection, so nothing to do with the plugin. i saw it a few times maybe a month ago and unpaused myself, but lately it must figure it out, because i'll see one or two 'encrypted - pausing' log entries, but the file downloaded without my intervention.

I am also having problems with Couchpotato which when the plugin is present prevents my server from launching on reboot, I don't have a syslog at the moment but it seems to be trying to download the files and then something goes wrong and halts the entire boot process.

syslog will probably show the issue.

Finally I can't see the plugin settings options any more, this may be due to the fact I am on the new version of webGUI though. They were available when I initially installed the apps but now are no where to be seen.

probably. are you using the 'new' webGUI from 5.0?

Unfortunately, I'm having a few issues here and I'm not sure whether they're related or not, hoping to get some guidance on tracking this down. I'm attempting to use CouchPotato to download movie torrents using Transmission, haven't really gotten into the NZB thing yet. I'm using CP build 17454, Transmission build 13786. The plan here is to download the movies to the cache drive, and then have CP rename/move them to /mnt/user/Movies .

Symptom #1: When snatching a movie with CP, it claims it's snatched the movie but it's not added to Transmission; it just doesn't show up. CP claims the torrent was snatched, and when I go look in my cache/.apps/data/torrents/ directory (set as the black hole in CP) the torrent is there, and it appears to be getting the proper .cp(ttxxxx) added on to the file name.

Symptom #2: Every time a torrent finishes downloading (after I have to manually add it), the Notification that pops up is wrong. I haven't figured out a pattern to it yet, but I finished 3 files earlier in about 30 minutes and all 3 announced as the same movie being finished.

Symptom #3: When the movies finished, renamer failed to find them - upon inspection, the CP log is along the lines of

08-30 20:31:10 INFO [ato.core.plugins.searcher] Snatched "300 2006 720p BluRay x264 CtrlHD": 300 (2007) in 720p
08-30 20:31:16 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: https://torcache.net/torrent/020E1A6328CB12DF12B0697E29CC0A7D16729543.torrent, params: []
08-30 20:31:17 INFO [ore.downloaders.blackhole] Downloading torrent to /mnt/cache/.apps/Transmission/data/torrents/300 2006 720p BluRay DTS x264-ESiR mkv.cp(tt0416449).torrent.
08-30 20:31:17 INFO [ato.core.plugins.searcher] Snatched "300 2006 720p BluRay DTS x264-ESiR mkv": 300 (2007) in 720p
08-30 20:33:01 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] 300 2006 720p BluRay DTS x264-ESiR mkv.cp(tt0416449) not found in downloaders

This is pretty standard for any movie I snatch - none found in downloaders, none add themselves or start downloading in Transmission without manual intervention. Additionally, none of the files or directories created by the torrent have the .cp addendum added to them - not sure if that's standard or not.

Transmission Settings;

/mnt/cache/.apps/Transmission/data/

Port 9091

run as root

download to /mnt/cache/.downloads/

Ports are all configured correctly.

CP settings;

installed to /mnt/cache/.apps/CouchPotato/

Data directory /mnt/cache/.apps/CouchPotato/data/

port 5050

run as root

I can post more details and a full debug log if requested, just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas that would set me on the right path.

Rebooting the server and moving the download directory to mnt/user/Downloads (with the share set in unRaid to use cache only) rather than mnt/cache/.downloads seems to have fixed this issue. Leaving this here in case anyone else has a similar issue.

However I am getting an issue where by SAB is reporting the file as 'ENCRYPTED' however I know for a fact the file isn't as I have another server here running SAB downloading the same files to test.

i think sabnzbd is tweaking its encryption detection, so nothing to do with the plugin. i saw it a few times maybe a month ago and unpaused myself, but lately it must figure it out, because i'll see one or two 'encrypted - pausing' log entries, but the file downloaded without my intervention.

I am also having problems with Couchpotato which when the plugin is present prevents my server from launching on reboot, I don't have a syslog at the moment but it seems to be trying to download the files and then something goes wrong and halts the entire boot process.

syslog will probably show the issue.

probably. are you using the 'new' webGUI from 5.0?

yes. there is a bug in the way we detect encrypted posts (rar inside rar). the problem is that subs are usually rar'ed inside rarset.. thus throwing a false positive. this was fixed in 0.7.x branch.. we are pushing out 0.7.15 this weekend.

A reboot seems to fix this problem.

Got another odd issue, woke up today and my entire Sickbeard DB had been wiped! All my settings have been reset also.

This is my sickbeard log

http://pastebin.com/x6rVTmQq

Even when I replace it with an old version of the database everything is getting cleared.

*worked it out!* i hadn't set my appdata folders to be cache drive only, so all the DB files etc. had been moved.

Piotrasd

i updated SAB/Sick/Couch and Headphones to use python 2.7.3 and asked for a pull request to influencer

not sure if transmission is using python ?

basically updated these

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>14740c268031f7fe09f2f8d533c6da8f</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/zlib-1.2.6-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/l/zlib-1.2.6-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>eb95b85eacb65f32deeec369b58e3825</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.13-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/ap/sqlite-3.7.13-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>01dfd7fcfac2943227fc3f981e69c05d</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/curl-7.27.0-i486-2.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/n/curl-7.27.0-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>0b3b3864205793754a42b237b1f10550</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/git-1.7.12.1-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/git-1.7.12.1-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>533d09ccdd3839161b8a12443045512d</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>14740c268031f7fe09f2f8d533c6da8f</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/zlib-1.2.6-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/l/zlib-1.2.6-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>eb95b85eacb65f32deeec369b58e3825</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.13-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/ap/sqlite-3.7.13-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>01dfd7fcfac2943227fc3f981e69c05d</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/curl-7.27.0-i486-2.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/n/curl-7.27.0-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>0b3b3864205793754a42b237b1f10550</MD5>

</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/git-1.7.12.1-i486-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/git-1.7.12.1-i486-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>533d09ccdd3839161b8a12443045512d</MD5>

</FILE>

pice of shit :D sorry but good luck using packages from slackware 14.0 ;)

i have latest packages but compiled special for unraid slackware 13.1 !

check my link ;)https://truck.it/p/Vq3zpArAKB  im using in all plugins almost 8 mouths without anny issue

Archived