Jump to content
jonp

unRAID 6 NerdPack - CLI tools (iftop, iotop, screen, kbd, etc.)

932 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the plugin, very useful and convenient!
 
The atop package seems to be filling up my /var/log partition in the atop directory with compressed binary data.
 
Anyway to configure this differently to not fill it up?
Sorry I don't know anything about atop, so I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post

Where are the configs stored?   Specifcally tmux?    My tmux is acting up.  When in it, backspace is adding spaces, not erasing.  

 

I know simple fix when on my normal linux box.  add this

export TERM=linux

 

But there is not /home/(username) folder to find  the tmux.conf file

 

Share this post


Link to post

@dmacias LFTP is throwing this error on my installation:
 

lftp: error while loading shared libraries: libidn2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

 

Share this post


Link to post
[mention=11874]dmacias[/mention] LFTP is throwing this error on my installation:
 
lftp: error while loading shared libraries: libidn2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

 

I don't think upgrading the package from the plugin will work since it's the same version. Turn on uninstall and deselect lftp. Click apply. Then check for updates and apply the new package

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dmacias said:
4 hours ago, d2dyno said:
[mention=11874]dmacias[/mention] LFTP is throwing this error on my installation:
 


lftp: error while loading shared libraries: libidn2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
 

 

I don't think upgrading the package from the plugin will work since it's the same version. Turn on uninstall and deselect lftp. Click apply. Then check for updates and apply the new package

This must be what it was, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post

Getting this error in 6.70 RC2

 

Warning: preg_grep() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/NerdPack/scripts/packagemanager on line 79

Share this post


Link to post
Getting this error in 6.70 RC2
 
Warning: preg_grep() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/NerdPack/scripts/packagemanager on line 79
When do you get that? I just upgrade to 6.7rc2 Everything works.

Share this post


Link to post

FYI, git is included in the base OS with 6.7

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dmacias said:
On 1/25/2019 at 8:01 AM, Dazog said:
Getting this error in 6.70 RC2
 
Warning: preg_grep() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/NerdPack/scripts/packagemanager on line 79

When do you get that? I just upgrade to 6.7rc2 Everything works.

On reboot of the Unraid server it appeared.

Share this post


Link to post

Little heads-up the icon needs a update!

Share this post


Link to post
Little heads-up the icon needs a update!
It was updated a few days ago. Or do you not like that one?

Share this post


Link to post

Looking to redirect a serial port on my unRAID to a TCP socket using socat. Any chance you could add that package in?

Share this post


Link to post
Looking to redirect a serial port on my unRAID to a TCP socket using socat. Any chance you could add that package in?
Added

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, dmacias said:
15 hours ago, falcor said:
Looking to redirect a serial port on my unRAID to a TCP socket using socat. Any chance you could add that package in?

Added

TYVM!

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! 

 

I recently upgraded to 6.7.0rc2 and it looks like the ipmitool is no longer functioning - getting a "ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" - ideas? I use it to control my fan speed on a server with a broken lid :) Fans are stuck at 100% if I cant get ipmi working 💔 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ynd21 said:

Hello! 

 

I recently upgraded to 6.7.0rc2 and it looks like the ipmitool is no longer functioning - getting a "ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" - ideas? I use it to control my fan speed on a server with a broken lid :) Fans are stuck at 100% if I cant get ipmi working 💔 

NerdPack needs to be updated.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ynd21 said:

Hello! 

 

I recently upgraded to 6.7.0rc2 and it looks like the ipmitool is no longer functioning - getting a "ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" - ideas? I use it to control my fan speed on a server with a broken lid :) Fans are stuck at 100% if I cant get ipmi working 💔 

Lastest release of ipmitool won't compile with openssl 1.1.1 but I was able to compile it with the latest github commits. Give it a try. There's also a sweet plugin for controlling fans through ipmi 😁. I use freeipmi in the plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, dmacias said:

Lastest release of ipmitool won't compile with openssl 1.1.1 but I was able to compile it with the latest github commits. Give it a try. There's also a sweet plugin for controlling fans through ipmi 😁. I use freeipmi in the plugin.

Worked! Enjoy the beer :) - What's the other plugin? I know of IPMI plugin for unRAID 6.1+ but I didn't know it could control the fans as well? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Ynd21 said:

Worked! Enjoy the beer :) - What's the other plugin? I know of IPMI plugin for unRAID 6.1+ but I didn't know it could control the fans as well? 

Indeed the IPMI plugin does have a fan control tab. I've been using it and it seems to work well!

Share this post


Link to post
Worked! Enjoy the beer - What's the other plugin? I know of IPMI plugin for unRAID 6.1+ but I didn't know it could control the fans as well? 
What motherboard do you have?

Share this post


Link to post

Just coming to say the same, IPMI is having some issues with missing dependencies, even with your latest update:

 

Before the update:

root@Tower:~# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffc36dd4000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x0000146e4f726000)
    libncurses.so.5 => /lib64/libncurses.so.5 (0x0000146e4f4cf000)
    libcrypto.so.1 => not found
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x0000146e4f2ec000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000146e4f8c0000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x0000146e4f2e7000)

 

ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

 

After the update:

root@Tower:~# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd8afdf000)
    libfreeipmi.so.17 => not found
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00001519adf18000)
    libgcrypt.so.20 => /lib64/libgcrypt.so.20 (0x00001519addfb000)
    libgpg-error.so.0 => /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0 (0x00001519addd8000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00001519adc4d000)
    libreadline.so.7 => /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x00001519ad9ff000)
    libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x00001519ad9d2000)
    libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x00001519ad9a4000)
    libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x00001519ad6c8000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00001519ad4e5000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00001519adf48000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00001519ad4e0000)
    libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00001519ad2c9000)

 

ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libfreeipmi.so.17: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Edited by cybrnook

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dmacias said:
12 hours ago, Ynd21 said:
Worked! Enjoy the beer emoji4.png - What's the other plugin? I know of IPMI plugin for unRAID 6.1+ but I didn't know it could control the fans as well? 

What motherboard do you have?

Dell Inc. 051XDX

 

Its a PowerEdge R520. I reinstalled the IPMI plugin for unRAID 6.1+ but def don't have a fan controller automatically. I could also be blind :)

 

 

5 hours ago, cybrnook said:

Just coming to say the same, IPMI is having some issues with missing dependencies, even with your latest update:

 

Before the update:

root@Tower:~# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffc36dd4000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x0000146e4f726000)
    libncurses.so.5 => /lib64/libncurses.so.5 (0x0000146e4f4cf000)
    libcrypto.so.1 => not found
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x0000146e4f2ec000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000146e4f8c0000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x0000146e4f2e7000)

 

ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

 

After the update:

root@Tower:~# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd8afdf000)
    libfreeipmi.so.17 => not found
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00001519adf18000)
    libgcrypt.so.20 => /lib64/libgcrypt.so.20 (0x00001519addfb000)
    libgpg-error.so.0 => /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0 (0x00001519addd8000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00001519adc4d000)
    libreadline.so.7 => /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x00001519ad9ff000)
    libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x00001519ad9d2000)
    libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x00001519ad9a4000)
    libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x00001519ad6c8000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00001519ad4e5000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00001519adf48000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00001519ad4e0000)
    libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00001519ad2c9000)

 

ipmitool: error while loading shared libraries: libfreeipmi.so.17: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

 

 

With his latest update it's actually working for me:

 

root@Navajo:~# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
        linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffcb3db7000)
        libfreeipmi.so.17 => /usr/lib64/libfreeipmi.so.17 (0x00001520bbb03000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00001520bbae2000)
        libgcrypt.so.20 => /lib64/libgcrypt.so.20 (0x00001520bb9c5000)
        libgpg-error.so.0 => /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0 (0x00001520bb9a2000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00001520bb817000)
        libreadline.so.7 => /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x00001520bb5c9000)
        libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x00001520bb59c000)
        libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x00001520bb56e000)
        libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x00001520bb292000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00001520bb0af000)
        /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00001520bc21d000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00001520bb0aa000)
        libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00001520bae93000)
 

I do have his other plugin installed though that uses freeipmi, you might want to install that as well just in case? 

 

Edited by Ynd21

Share this post


Link to post

Would you mind uploading the /usr/lib64/libfreeipmi.so.17 file for me?

 

EDIT: Actually I may be able to pull it from his git repo.

 


EDIT2: Thanks, I was able to pull the latest freeipmi-1.5.7-x86_64-2.txz from his IPMI repo, extract out the libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4 file, drop it in /usr/lib64, chmod 777 it up and symlink it over to libfreeipmi.so.17. All is good now, just need to handle this on boot manually or just make my own small mod to his package to include the lib file and repackage it. Or, best would be @dmacias adds the lib file into his install instruction package of ipmitool 🙂

 

root@poot:/usr/lib64# ls -l libfree*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      21 Feb  8 16:27 libfreeipmi.so.17 -> libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5285848 Feb  8 16:23 libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4*
root@poot:/usr/lib64# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd15495000)
    libfreeipmi.so.17 => /usr/lib64/libfreeipmi.so.17 (0x000014e182d93000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x000014e182d72000)
    libgcrypt.so.20 => /lib64/libgcrypt.so.20 (0x000014e182c55000)
    libgpg-error.so.0 => /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0 (0x000014e182c32000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x000014e182aa7000)
    libreadline.so.7 => /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x000014e182859000)
    libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x000014e18282c000)
    libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x000014e1827fe000)
    libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x000014e182522000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x000014e18233f000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000014e1834ad000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x000014e18233a000)
    libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x000014e182123000)

Edited by cybrnook

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, cybrnook said:

Would you mind uploading the /usr/lib64/libfreeipmi.so.17 file for me?

 

EDIT: Actually I may be able to pull it from his git repo.

 


EDIT2: Thanks, I was able to pull the latest freeipmi-1.5.7-x86_64-2.txz from his IPMI repo, extract out the libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4 file, drop it in /usr/lib64, chmod 777 it up and symlink it over to libfreeipmi.so.17. All is good now, just need to handle this on boot manually or just make my own small mod to his package to include the lib file and repackage it. Or, best would be @dmacias adds the lib file into his install instruction package of ipmitool 🙂

 

root@poot:/usr/lib64# ls -l libfree*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      21 Feb  8 16:27 libfreeipmi.so.17 -> libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5285848 Feb  8 16:23 libfreeipmi.so.17.1.4*
root@poot:/usr/lib64# ldd /usr/bin/ipmitool
    linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd15495000)
    libfreeipmi.so.17 => /usr/lib64/libfreeipmi.so.17 (0x000014e182d93000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x000014e182d72000)
    libgcrypt.so.20 => /lib64/libgcrypt.so.20 (0x000014e182c55000)
    libgpg-error.so.0 => /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0 (0x000014e182c32000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x000014e182aa7000)
    libreadline.so.7 => /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x000014e182859000)
    libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x000014e18282c000)
    libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x000014e1827fe000)
    libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x000014e182522000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x000014e18233f000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000014e1834ad000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x000014e18233a000)
    libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x000014e182123000)

I recompiled it without freeipmi installed. Not sure why it would take it on as a dependency. It should work now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now