[Plug-In] Community Applications

folks, just upgraded to unraid 6.12.4. when i go to 'apps' tab, it is stuck on 'updating content'. tried rebooting server to no effect.

tried diff web browsers and tried rebooting in safe mode too

unraid server seems to be functional otherwise.

debug log attached. 

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,

steve

CA-Logging-20231126-1404.zip

Edited by evans036
(
    [action] => javascriptError
    [msg] => Unable to get property 'get' of undefined or null reference
    [url] => http://192.168.1.11/Apps
    [lineNo] => 545
    [columnNo] => 3
    [error] => TypeError: Unable to get property 'get' of undefined or null reference
)

Can you right click on the page and say view page source and then copy and paste it into a new file and reply back here with it.

2 hours ago, evans036 said:

so sorry for the noise. i should have thought of updating CA first. that update fixed my issue.

and thanks for the excellent support.

steve

Yeah, well I missed that on my initial 2 passes through the logs (and my 2 previous replies).  I created the noise, not you....

Hi, How do I pull this GitHub into the store or add it manually as a container?

https://github.com/b2un0/silabs-multipan-docker

Would like to put it on the store if possible so others can also use it. 

It's the multi protocol element of the new zigbee usb sticks so also enables matter & thread so you'll be future proof.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/skyconnect-silabs-multiprotocol-and-docker/526779/105

Edited by dopeytree

So uh, I had to downgrade from 6.12.6 back to 6.11.5 and somehow the CA application didnt properly downgrade/there is no version available anymore that works on 6.11.5?

When I go to the App Tab I get "Click Install to download and install the Community Applications plugin" and if I click Install I get "plugin: installed Unraid version is too low, require at least version 6.12.0".... is there some way to get the last working version for 6.11.5? I did not find a ready to use .plg file for the older versions and not sure what to do with the txz files of the older versions that do exist (obviously unpacking them but I wouldnt know where to put the files that are inside). :<

Edit:

Nvm, I went and edited the current community.applications.plg file with the "old" version info and changed the version check as well as calculating and replacing the md5 information for the old file and I was able to install the version from 2023.11.19.

Edited by MellowB
19 hours ago, MellowB said:

So uh, I had to downgrade from 6.12.6 back to 6.11.5 and somehow the CA application didnt properly downgrade/there is no version available anymore that works on 6.11.5?

When I go to the App Tab I get "Click Install to download and install the Community Applications plugin" and if I click Install I get "plugin: installed Unraid version is too low, require at least version 6.12.0".... is there some way to get the last working version for 6.11.5? I did not find a ready to use .plg file for the older versions and not sure what to do with the txz files of the older versions that do exist (obviously unpacking them but I wouldnt know where to put the files that are inside). :<

Edit:

Nvm, I went and edited the current community.applications.plg file with the "old" version info and changed the version check as well as calculating and replacing the md5 information for the old file and I was able to install the version from 2023.11.19.

Could you please send me this file? I don't plan to switch to version 6.12 at the moment.

Fix Common Problems does not start, when I go to the Apps tab, it hangs. It does not update anything on the page.

Restart etc does not help.

This has happened after (yet another) failure of a USB drive, and reinstating a backup.
-----------------------

Where can I find the logs. I have checked in /var/log/ and a few other locations, but I can't seem to get it.

Also noticed that in
/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/

that the file community.applications.plg is not showing. Perhaps I'm mistaken in its location.

-----------------------

I had this in other locations, advised to add it here. This has been on-going for a few months now. Any help would be appreciated.

On 12/3/2023 at 12:06 PM, MellowB said:

Sure!

I went to https://github.com/Squidly271/community.applications/tree/master/archive

and downloaded the release I wanted to Install using my edited plg file.

Upload that file to https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/md5_checksum.html

and you get a MD5 checksum that you can enter in the plg file field <!ENTITY md5>

Also <!ENTITY version> needs to be edited corrospondingly.

Which checksum did you use?
The one from the archive file, or the edited plg?

I'm trying both, and neither are working.. :(
I'm in the same boat, downgraded from 6.12.6 -> 6.11.5, and now I can't start any dockers, and can't reinstall them due to community apps not working.. :)

4 hours ago, Stricken6775 said:

Which checksum did you use?
The one from the archive file, or the edited plg?

Find the Version that you want to use and download it in the github archive, edit the <!ENTITY version> in the plg with the one you want to use, upload the archive of the version you want to use at the checksum calculator page and use the MD5 checksum in the <!ENTITY md5> fild of the plg. Thats all I did and it worked. Obviously also edit the minimum allowed version of Unraid in the plg file down to 6.11.5.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:07 AM, MellowB said:

Find the Version that you want to use and download it in the github archive, edit the <!ENTITY version> in the plg with the one you want to use, upload the archive of the version you want to use at the checksum calculator page and use the MD5 checksum in the <!ENTITY md5> fild of the plg. Thats all I did and it worked. Obviously also edit the minimum allowed version of Unraid in the plg file down to 6.11.5.

Easier to get the history on community.applications.plg on GitHub and grab the release of the .plg (raw file) that you want

Using the random txz's aren't really the way to go as there are on average 10+ of them (or more) as intermediates instead of the version listed in the .plg.  Get the wrong archive and you're grabbing a WIP with possibly huge bugs, unfinished code etc