Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Plug-In] Community Applications

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, trurl said:

 

Maybe they're showing their education. Many of the classics are older than any of us but still worthwhile. Probably over half of my movie collection is older than me.

 

Let's not be too hasty in coming to conclusions about education, this is @jonathanm we're talking about here....:D

Edited by CHBMB

  • Replies 5k
  • Views 2.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If the source had been in the same GH user then it winds up being a new plugin. A new plugin gets flagged and I receive a notification, and until the plugins are code-reviewed etc etc the they aren'

  • My co-workers wondered why I was taking off my shirt.  They are still baffled why I have to show my belly button to a squid.  😁   

  • Back up.  Sorry for any and all inconveniences. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

 

Let's not be too hasty in coming to conclusions about education, this is @jonathanm we're talking about here....:D

Hey, hey, hey, wait a sec... oh. never mind then. ???

Is it possible to always show all the buttons? Older youtube videos show CA will all the buttons displayed, but I cant figure out what I need to do to enable this view!

 

  • Author
Is it possible to always show all the buttons? Older youtube videos show CA will all the buttons displayed, but I cant figure out what I need to do to enable this view!
 
No. One of the earliest complaints about the UI was "Too many buttons". You're always going to have to either hover or click on the category button to display them

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

 

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

18 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

 

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

 

i reckon keeping the binhex docker containers at the top makes sense, b before L and all that ?

 

@Squid but yeah CHBMB is right, it def is a step up in the eye candy stakes, nice job!.

59 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

 

Apps - CA Settings - Favourite Repository:

 

Quote

Set this option to your favourite repository, so that it's applications will display first

 

Just now, trurl said:

 

Apps - CA Settings - Favourite Repository:

 

 

 

Yeah, I know I can set it for me, I was thinking more of a default non-changeable setting :D

(Just joking with @binhex)

  • Author

And the poll to get him a new one (although some of the images are no longer displaying)

 

 

Edited by Squid

Anyway to get docker hub stars back on the app overview instead of just when you hover over an app?

Is there a procedure for submitting some Docker container templates for inclusion into the CA plugin?  There are a few containers I've pulled over from Dockerhub and had to add various paths and variables based on the docker hub documentation for the container.  It would make it easier for other users looking to use the same containers to have most of the work done for them.  Thanks!

 

EDIT:  A couple more clicks and I found it...  nevermind!  :) 

 

 

Edited by digiblur

Is the server down or is it my end causing application feed issues for me?

1 hour ago, jonesy8485 said:

Is the server down or is it my end causing application feed issues for me?

Same here:

Quote

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

 

2 hours ago, jonesy8485 said:

Is the server down or is it my end causing application feed issues for me?

pfew so it's not only me, i thought i was having issues with my new ISP

47 minutes ago, shaunsund said:

Same here:

 

 

3 minutes ago, tyanu said:

pfew so it's not only me, i thought i was having issues with my new ISP

 

Awesome. I just swapped my cache out for a new 2TB SSD so I was worried something got screwed up in the transfer.

I'm having the same issue as well.

same here, happy to hear it's nothing on my end ^^

yeah, mines having issues as well.

 

Quote

It *appears* that a partial download of the application feed happened (or is malformed), therefore it is probable that the application feed is temporarily down. Switch to Legacy Mode, or try again later)

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

 

Switching to legacy mode fixed it for the time being.

Same error here. 

  • Author

Right now I'm AFK attempting to drown my sorrows hoping to hell that UPS delivers my passport on a Saturday to the middle of nowhere so I can get back home and then drown my sorrows over how much $$ a comedy of errors has cost me that I've already been informed that the employer will not cover as a legitimate business expense.

 

TLDR so long as Mr Potato Head is my avatar there's not a heck of a lot I can do on this, as chbmb probably did something to the appfeed that he shouldn't have

 

In the meantime, switch to legacy mode

 

 

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

Right now I'm AFK attempting to drown my sorrows hoping to hell that UPS delivers my passport on a Saturday to the middle of nowhere so I can get back home and then drown my sorrows over how much $$ a comedy of errors has cost me that I've already been informed that the employer will not cover as a legitimate business expense.

 

There's got to be a great story behind this that I very much am looking forward to chuckling about..... :D

 

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

as chbmb probably did something to the appfeed that he shouldn't have

 

Not me.... gfywap

 

Let me know if there's anything I can do remotely to help though..... ;)

 

Edited by CHBMB

  • Author

Rather than share via PM here's my weeks story mainly because IDGAS anymore

 

Fly out to the beautiful (name redacted) on Sunday to do an installation of a bunch of wifi gaming units at 2 separate location

 

- parent company ships out the wrong associated equipment

- parent company didn't think it was necessary to preprogram the APs and Routers

- parent company thought it would be a good idea to ship power injectors that were incompatible with the APs

- I managed to find power injectors locally (in the middle of nowhere remember) that were compatible. Big plus is that company I found them from took pity and gave them to us for nothing. Big con is that boss decided that it was his idea and his work that found them.

- Go to fly back and was refused entry into the plane because licence was expired. (Who ever looks at their licence anymore and relies on the govt to tell them that it's about to expire, which of course they decided not to do for some weird reason that only makes sense to the govt)

- now it's Friday of course. Get the wife to leave work and go home to grab my passport which I know isn't expired.

- get in a huge argument with wife because I want her to go after work to the local UPS Depot to ship it out to me, but apparently that's too much aggravation because it's 10 minutes out of her way and she had plans to go to her mother's after work.

- call my mother and get her to drive 20 minutes to my wife's work, grab my passport, drive 10 minutes to UPS, pay the$130 for air delivery on a Saturday to the middle of nowhere then drive 30 min back home .

- discover airline (who's fault all of this is in the first place by allowing me to fly in the first place by not checking the expiry ) is going to charge me an extra $500 (difference in flight costs)

- boss states well its all your problem and deal with it.

- closest bar available where I can deal with it is a 20 minute walk from hotel

- bar band sucks

- hotel instead of giving me their advertised price upped it by $50

- airport shuttle service *if* I get the passport won't guarantee that they will pick me up and get me home because they're criminals and got you by the balls

- Oh and also forgot that the airline didn't grab my checked luggage off of the plane (100% in violation of the law) so I'm stuck with a cell phone, a laptop, and a cell phone charger, but no gitch, socks or decent clothes so can't even go out try to make the best of a very bad situation

 

- additionally, the day I flew out happened to be my wedding anniversary so the wife was just a tad pissed to begin with.

 

 

EDIT. this is a real quick summary. The actual goings on over the last week are far worse than described

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.