unRAID Server Release 6.0.0-x86_64 Available

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re-read your post.

Since updating from the last RC to 6.0 Pro i have lost the ability to add docker repos. I also had to remove all my dockers and re-add them to make them work. Am i missing something i should have done? I have put 6 or 7 repo's in the correct field but only three show, and none of my original RC templates showed after upgrade.

How did you add all your Dockers again if you couldn't add any repo's?

Ive looked and there isnt any breaks. Also they are showing in the field and in the resultant file that is created on the flash drive but no templates appear in the drop down list

Time for more info. What dockers are installed, are they running, what repos are they from? Screenshots as well please?

Also syslog.

Just tested and yes it does seem to fix the problem. Thank you for you're help.

To digress slightly, have your slow downloads been resolved arche?

Nope still getting really slow downloads. Hey CHBMB, didn't you say that you have a separate NIC card installed on your unRAID server? If so would you mind trying something for me? Probably best to post your reply back in here to avoid getting rocks thrown at us... http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40388.msg380007#msg380007

Re-read your post.

Since updating from the last RC to 6.0 Pro i have lost the ability to add docker repos. I also had to remove all my dockers and re-add them to make them work. Am i missing something i should have done? I have put 6 or 7 repo's in the correct field but only three show, and none of my original RC templates showed after upgrade.

How did you add all your Dockers again if you couldn't add any repo's?

Ive looked and there isnt any breaks. Also they are showing in the field and in the resultant file that is created on the flash drive but no templates appear in the drop down list

Time for more info. What dockers are installed, are they running, what repos are they from? Screenshots as well please?

Also syslog.

Can you manually write to your flashdrive?  If not, run a file system check on it from a desktop PC.

Or just install Community Applications (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40262.0) and forget all about the concept of repositories altogether

Thank you Squid, I will give that a try. I am not sure if this is related (and forgive me as i dont always explain things very well.) but this is what happens to my dockers every time i reboot. Pic attached. How do i solve this as i dont want to have to reinstall every docker every time i reboot.

docker_tab.jpg.8fcd33b867664e18782bbd927c7a1613.jpg

Thank you Squid, I will give that a try. I am not sure if this is related (and forgive me as i dont always explain things very well.) but this is what happens to my dockers every time i reboot. Pic attached. How do i solve this as i dont want to have to reinstall every docker every time i reboot.

Not sure... but there is something not quite right in your system.  The icons aren't even showing up

I have just installed v6.0.0.  Was running v5.0.5.  Have followed the v6 betas but have never installed any.  Read the wiki and the forum thread on installation of v6.0.0.  Went smooth and booted up first time without an issue.  Love the new GUI. 

Have enabled dockers and tried to installed SABnzbd from Needo's repository.  Seemed to be running but could not get access to SABnzbd's folders.  Believe a permission issue which I don't have time to work through.  Will work it later. 

Great job on v6.0.0 and great product.  Have been running v4.7 then v5.0.5 since June 2011.  UnRaid NAS has worked flawlessly in all that time.  Did have a hardware failure with my Adaptec 1430SA card - replaced with a Supermicro AOC SASLP-MV8 which solved the issue.

Upgraded today with a mere click from 6.0b12. Nice work!!! Beautiful! Everything works as expected!

One question. Where does the main banner graphic reside? And / or is it possible to change or skin somehow? Just curious, I'm not much of a surfer, but I can think of quite a few other graphics I'd love to insert there.

...Have enabled dockers and tried to installed SABnzbd from Needo's repository.  Seemed to be running but could not get access to SABnzbd's folders.  Believe a permission issue which I don't have time to work through.  Will work it later...
Probably a volume mapping issue. Post over in needo's docker thread and we can probably work it out.

Upgraded today with a mere click from 6.0b12. Nice work!!! Beautiful! Everything works as expected!

One question. Where does the main banner graphic reside? And / or is it possible to change or skin somehow? Just curious, I'm not much of a surfer, but I can think of quite a few other graphics I'd love to insert there.

On the settings page under display settings, you can enable or disable the banner graphic. Personalizing this along with other things is on the future roadmap.

Anyone had any issues with starting the array on 6.0?

Pressing start returns 'Spinning up all drives ... Restart SMB ... Start NFS' but then it dumps back to the same screen where I can change drive assignments.  Nothing obvious in the syslog.

Support thread below with diagnostics attached.  This thread appears more active so wondering if anyone has encountered.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40844.0

Thanks

Ian

unRAID gaining some steam on /r/homelab over on reddit.  Have seen 2-3 posts in the past 3 days asking about it.  Great release guys!

Maybe I need to pop over there too?

I'm sure posting an AMA style post would be welcome

unRAID gaining some steam on /r/homelab over on reddit.  Have seen 2-3 posts in the past 3 days asking about it.  Great release guys!

Yeah, that might be a good idea. A good way to get exposed to a wider audience than just twitter. Only problem is that Reddit seems to be a haven for trolls.

Yeah, that might be a good idea. A good way to get exposed to a wider audience than just twitter. Only problem is that Reddit seems to be a haven for trolls.

It's very dependant on the subreddit, I have to say I find it a pleasant enough place.  And unRAID does crop up from time to time.  People in general seem to react pretty well to developers presence, like Kev from NZB360 (although there was a bit of a stink about his pricing after his app got pulled from playstore)

Probably worth dipping your toes in.