[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

1 hour ago, Duckers said:

Can i request a docker for cosmoteer?

I have stopped creating containers for games that I don‘t own because giving support is impossible.

However if you are willing to donate the game to me I‘m happy to look into it.

I have only done a little bit of research but is there even a dedicated server available for this game?

################### RESOLVED ###################

Just an FYI for everyone else that may have the same issue I have..

I managed to resolve this by using non-standard ports... very odd but it worked for me.

image.png.d1701893b9a473bf7d3fa16489d1a0cd.png

#############################################

I have tried to create a container for Sons Of The Forest, but found it was trying to use IPv6, I got around this by specifying the binding address to the local IPv4 address. I can now see the server in-game when on the same network, but no one else connecting externally can see it.

I have tried specifying my external IPv4 address in the binding address but this breaks the server entirely (as expected), all required ports are forwarded, and the container has been given its own IP on the network. The built-in port checker in-game is successful.

Any idea on what I could be getting wrong? I've setup many game servers in the past and never had this issue.

Even when I connect to a VPN from my PC the server disappears, then re-appears when I disconnect it.

I have CG-NAT disabled so I get a real external IP from my router.

There are no conflicting port forwards in the router settings.

Network Settings

image.thumb.png.41ca9c7fbeec3ddfdbcb0ff4a2d01651.png

Port Forwarding

image.png.f367c4c68a3b6d47e7c662e56e236098.png

Server Config

image.png.9a332df7e19cf30cc84d00141d423d26.png

Edited by Spoods
Resolved Issue

@ich777 For some reason I noticed the Colony Survival image is not liking the following: 

if [ ! -f ${DATA_DIR}/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so ]; then
    echo "---Moving files in place---"
	if [ ! -d ${DATA_DIR}/.steam/sdk64 ]; then
    	mkdir ${DATA_DIR}/.steam/sdk64
    fi
	cp ${SERVER_DIR}/linux64/steamclient.so ${DATA_DIR}/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so

I fixed it by adding -p to mkdir command, not sure why the directory structure changed but the .steam directory was not there when I logged into the container after it failed to boot up. It was definitely working before without needing -p. 

1 hour ago, Spoods said:

I have CG-NAT disabled so I get a real external IP from my router.

What do you mean with that, you can't disable CG-NAT, that's something your ISP has to change and give you a real IP.

1 hour ago, Spoods said:

I have tried to create a container for Sons Of The Forest, but found it was trying to use IPv6, I got around this by specifying the binding address to the local IPv4 address. I can now see the server in-game when on the same network, but no one else connecting externally can see it.

It should only listen to IPv4 since the default format from "IpAddress" is "0.0.0.0" which tells the game only to listen on IPv4.

1 hour ago, Spoods said:

Any idea on what I could be getting wrong? I've setup many game servers in the past and never had this issue.

Maybe ask your ISP if they block some UDP ports, another user reported a similar issue but I can't reproduce this on my end everything is just working fine with the default ports.

What does the log tell you, it will tell you if a port isn't properly forwarded or better speaking not reachable from the outside world.

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

What do you mean with that, you can't disable CG-NAT, that's something your ISP has to change and give you a real IP.

I opted for a static IP, so now I have a non-natted external IP address.

It should only listen to IPv4 since the default format from "IpAddress" is "0.0.0.0" which tells the game only to listen on IPv4.

Was not sure if 0.0.0.0 is used as a 'use any interface' option before and the logs indicated it was using IPv6 address at the time.

Maybe ask your ISP if they block some UDP ports, another user reported a similar issue but I can't reproduce this on my end everything is just working fine with the default ports.

I would but I've already fixed the issue anyway (updated my first post with my fix) I currently have 5 people on the server so no need anymore.

What does the log tell you, it will tell you if a port isn't properly forwarded or better speaking not reachable from the outside world.

The self-test in the server told me the ports were open so I really have no idea why it didn't work originally with the default ports, I'd have expected that test to fail if the ISP were blocking them but it didn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just know that using alternative ports fixed it for me. 

• Thanks 1

Ref: 7 Days to Die Container

Hey guys, any way to have it use all or most of my threads? I have 36cores/72threads available for the server to generate maps. However, it only uses 1 single thread which takes forever obviously. Thanks in advance!

1 threead.png

Edited by auth100488
full screenshot
45 minutes ago, auth100488 said:

Hey guys, any way to have it use all or most of my threads? I have 36cores/72threads available for the server to generate maps. However, it only uses 1 single thread which takes forever obviously. Thanks in advance!

This is somehing that you have to ask on the 7DtD forums/community hub since the container is basically like if you run it on bare metal and this question is application specific.

BTW such high core count CPUs are most of the times a bad idea for game servers because they favour usually high clock speeds.

Most of the times the game servers are only using one or a few cores.

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, auth100488 said:

Ref: 7 Days to Die Container

1 threead.png

The short answer is not really. iirc theres a switch something like -useallcores but realistically the game only uses 2 cores.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This is somehing that you have to ask on the 7DtD forums/community hub since the container is basically like if you run it on bare metal and this question is application specific.

BTW such high core count CPUs are most of the times a bad idea for game servers because they favour usually high clock speeds.

Most of the times the game servers are only using one or a few cores.

Aiight thanks, well I though maybe since the game actually uses all 12 thread on my windows machine (it seems to be using all of them at least) it could be a problem / setting with the container. Thanks for your answer.

6 minutes ago, Spectral Force said:

The short answer is not really. iirc theres a switch something like -useallcores but realistically the game only uses 2 cores.

Yeahh well it could maybe work using cpu pinning but on windows it seems to use most of my 12 threads. I'll just wait it out! (Not like I generate a new 12Km map every day anyway)

--- Thank for your replies guys!

2 minutes ago, auth100488 said:

windows machine

Please remember that Windows is not Linux. I don‘t know how the devs from the game are doing things on Windows and Linux.

My container has full access to all of your cores and RAM (as long as you are not limiting the resources).

For example if you are running ARK or RUST it will absolutely destroy your server on startup becaus it will use all resources which are available.

• Thanks 1

Hello, having trouble with the valheim server in unRAID. I installed the container using the default settings (no valheim+ or bepinex, no port changes) and I cannot connect at all. I've never hosted a valehim server so I'm not sure how the log should look, but to my layman eyes it seems to be hanging for some reason or another. 

I have tried connecting to the server using IP:PORT (I tried all three available ports 2456-2458) with no luck.

I'm sure I just did something wrong but any help would be appreciated!

Image of logs attached.

logs.JPG

Edited by Jodo

Hey first of all thanks for all you do @ich777, greatly appreciated!

I'm having some issues getting the Zandronum docker running, the logs are throwing up the following:

/zandronum/zandronu 100%[===================>]   9.62M  7.67MB/s    in 1.3s    
/zandronum/zandronum-server: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm way over my head with this stuff but I've checked that libcrypto.so.1.1 is present in /lib64

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide :)

6 hours ago, Jodo said:

I have tried connecting to the server using IP:PORT (I tried all three available ports 2456-2458) with no luck.

The query port is 2457 so to speak you have to try it with IP:2457

On what Unraid version are you?

Please make sure that you are at least on 6.12.x

How much RAM and CPU is the container using (you can see this by enabling Advanced View on the top right corner - please don't forget to disable Advanced View again).

9 hours ago, ich777 said:

The query port is 2457 so to speak you have to try it with IP:2457

On what Unraid version are you?

Please make sure that you are at least on 6.12.x

How much RAM and CPU is the container using (you can see this by enabling Advanced View on the top right corner - please don't forget to disable Advanced View again).

Not quite sure what I did, if anything, but it's working now. Oddly it only connects on the 2456 port. Regardless, it's working so I'm good to go, thanks!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kl0wn said:

I've successfully (i think?) deployed the ARK container and added -crossplay but we're not seeing the server populated within the Unofficial PC List. All ports are forwarded. What am I missing?

With that less information I really can't help.

Have you changed anything in the template?

How much RAM and CPU is the container using (Adavanced View in the Docker tab)

Did you double check your port forwarding and the corresponding protocol?

Did you do the port forwarding 1:1 so to speak 27015:27015 or did you do something like 27015:2016

Post a screenshot from your Docker template

I would first try if you can see the list on a PC and after that go overt to cross play and see why it is not working, so to speak start with the basics.

This is about the 7 Days Game Server Docker. I'd like to start by saying I'm very new to unraid and Linux based OS's in general so my issue is very likely a PEBKAC or ID10T error. I very much appreciate that anyone who might help me here is doing so at the expense of their own time and effort. Thank you ahead of time for even reading this. I've been struggling with this issue for about 3 days so far. I've run the fix common problems plugin, thanks for that btw. I don't think the server ever gets to a running state.
I've tried searching through this thread and google looking for a way to fix this myself, I'm honestly not sure what to search for however. After trying various things like reinstalling the docker many times, running as default and forwarding ports or even disabling the firewall totally. I've also tried force updating the docker. I've changed folder locations to see if it might have been a permissions issue. I don't even see that it's created any new save games. I've also tried editing the server config to something much more personal with different ports a custom map, disabled EAC, server password and other options. I'm not sure what else to include here, I'm really trying to make to give as much info as possible. Thank you again for your time and effort.
image.thumb.png.5c4ee73e16169ad4a15337e81049cdde.png

Pulling image: ich777/steamcmd:7dtd
IMAGE ID [7dtd]: Pulling from ich777/steamcmd.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Stopping container: 7DaysToDie
Successfully stopped container: 7DaysToDie

Removing container: 7DaysToDie
Successfully removed container: 7DaysToDie

Command execution
docker run
  -d
  --name='7DaysToDie'
  --net='bridge'
  --cpuset-cpus='1,2,3,4,5,6,7'
  -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Umber"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="7DaysToDie"
  -e 'GAME_ID'='294420
  -batchmode
  -nographics'
  -e 'SERVERCONFIG'='serverconfig.xml'
  -e 'GAME_PARAMS'='-logfile 7DaysToDie_Data/output_log.txt $@'
  -e 'VALIDATE'='false'
  -e 'ENABLE_BEPINEX'='false'
  -e 'USERNAME'=''
  -e 'PASSWRD'=''
  -e 'UID'='99'
  -e 'GID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ich777/docker-templates/master/ich777/images/7dtd.png'
  -p '26900:26900/tcp'
  -p '26900:26900/udp'
  -p '26901:26901/udp'
  -p '26902:26902/udp'
  -p '26903:26903/udp'
  -p '8080:8080/tcp'
  -p '8082:8082/tcp'
  -p '27015:27015/udp'
  -v '/mnt/user/games/steamcmd':'/serverdata/steamcmd':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/cache/games/7dtd':'/serverdata/serverfiles':'rw'
  --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/steamcmd:7dtd'
cc81c90909a92825efe534330e63200918471a1c382639c6b15d4539b935f0b0

The command finished successfully!

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ServerSettings>
	<!-- GENERAL SERVER SETTINGS -->

<!-- Server representation -->
	<property name="ServerName"						value="My Game Host"/>		<!-- Whatever you want the name of the server to be. -->
	<property name="ServerDescription"				value="A 7 Days to Die server"/>	<!-- Whatever you want the server description to be, will be shown in the server browser. -->
	<property name="ServerWebsiteURL"				value=""/>					<!-- Website URL for the server, will be shown in the serverbrowser as a clickable link -->
	<property name="ServerPassword"					value=""/>					<!-- Password to gain entry to the server -->
	<property name="ServerLoginConfirmationText"	value="" />					<!-- If set the user will see the message during joining the server and has to confirm it before continuing. For more complex changes to this window you can change the "serverjoinrulesdialog" window in XUi -->
	<property name="Region"							value="NorthAmericaEast" />	<!-- The region this server is in. Values: NorthAmericaEast, NorthAmericaWest, CentralAmerica, SouthAmerica, Europe, Russia, Asia, MiddleEast, Africa, Oceania -->
	<property name="Language"						value="English" />			<!-- Primary language for players on this server. Values: Use any language name that you would users expect to search for. Should be the English name of the language, e.g. not "Deutsch" but "German" -->

<!-- Networking -->
	<property name="ServerPort"						value="26900"/>				<!-- Port you want the server to listen on. Keep it in the ranges 26900 to 26905 or 27015 to 27020 if you want PCs on the same LAN to find it as a LAN server. -->
	<property name="ServerVisibility"				value="2"/>					<!-- Visibility of this server: 2 = public, 1 = only shown to friends, 0 = not listed. As you are never friend of a dedicated server setting this to "1" will only work when the first player connects manually by IP. -->
	<property name="ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols"	value="SteamNetworking"/>	<!-- Networking protocols that should not be used. Separated by comma. Possible values: LiteNetLib, SteamNetworking. Dedicated servers should disable SteamNetworking if there is no NAT router in between your users and the server or when port-forwarding is set up correctly -->
	<property name="ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs" value="512"/>				<!-- Maximum (!) speed in kiB/s the world is transferred at to a client on first connect if it does not have the world yet. Maximum is about 1300 kiB/s, even if you set a higher value. -->

<!-- Slots -->
	<property name="ServerMaxPlayerCount"			value="8"/>					<!-- Maximum Concurrent Players -->
	<property name="ServerReservedSlots"			value="0"/>					<!-- Out of the MaxPlayerCount this many slots can only be used by players with a specific permission level -->
	<property name="ServerReservedSlotsPermission"	value="100"/>				<!-- Required permission level to use reserved slots above -->
	<property name="ServerAdminSlots"				value="0"/>					<!-- This many admins can still join even if the server has reached MaxPlayerCount -->
	<property name="ServerAdminSlotsPermission"		value="0"/>					<!-- Required permission level to use the admin slots above -->

<!-- Admin interfaces -->
	<property name="WebDashboardEnabled"			value="false"/>				<!-- Enable/disable the web dashboard -->
	<property name="WebDashboardPort"				value="8080"/>				<!-- Port of the web dashboard -->
	<property name="WebDashboardUrl"				value=""/>					<!-- External URL to the web dashboard if not just using the public IP of the server, e.g. if the web dashboard is behind a reverse proxy. Needs to be the full URL, like "https://domainOfReverseProxy.tld:1234/". Can be left empty if directly using the public IP and dashboard port -->
	<property name="EnableMapRendering"				value="false"/>				<!-- Enable/disable rendering of the map to tile images while exploring it. This is used e.g. by the web dashboard to display a view of the map. -->

<property name="TelnetEnabled"					value="true"/>				<!-- Enable/Disable the telnet -->
	<property name="TelnetPort"						value="8081"/>				<!-- Port of the telnet server -->
	<property name="TelnetPassword"					value=""/>					<!-- Password to gain entry to telnet interface. If no password is set the server will only listen on the local loopback interface -->
	<property name="TelnetFailedLoginLimit"			value="10"/>				<!-- After this many wrong passwords from a single remote client the client will be blocked from connecting to the Telnet interface -->
	<property name="TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime"	value="10"/>				<!-- How long will the block persist (in seconds) -->

<property name="TerminalWindowEnabled"			value="true"/>				<!-- Show a terminal window for log output / command input (Windows only) -->

<!-- Folder and file locations -->
	<property name="AdminFileName"					value="serveradmin.xml"/>	<!-- Server admin file name. Path relative to the SaveGameFolder -->
	<property name="UserDataFolder"					value="/serverdata/serverfiles/User" />
	<property name="SaveGameFolder"					value="/serverdata/serverfiles/Saves" />

<!-- Other technical settings -->
	<property name="EACEnabled"						value="true"/>				<!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->
	<property name="HideCommandExecutionLog"		value="0"/>					<!-- Hide logging of command execution. 0 = show everything, 1 = hide only from Telnet/ControlPanel, 2 = also hide from remote game clients, 3 = hide everything -->
	<property name="MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer"	value="131072"/>			<!-- Override how many chunks can be uncovered on the ingame map by each player. Resulting max map file size limit per player is (x * 512 Bytes), uncovered area is (x * 256 m²). Default 131072 means max 32 km² can be uncovered at any time -->
	<property name="PersistentPlayerProfiles"		value="false" />			<!-- If disabled a player can join with any selected profile. If true they will join with the last profile they joined with -->

<!-- GAMEPLAY -->

<!-- World -->
	<property name="GameWorld"						value="Navezgane"/>			<!-- "RWG" (see WorldGenSeed and WorldGenSize options below) or any already existing world name in the Worlds folder (currently shipping with e.g. "Navezgane", "PREGEN01", ...) -->
	<property name="WorldGenSeed"					value="asdf"/>				<!-- If RWG this is the seed for the generation of the new world. If a world with the resulting name already exists it will simply load it -->
	<property name="WorldGenSize"					value="6144"/>				<!-- If RWG, this controls the width and height of the created world. Officially supported sizes are between 6144 and 10240 and must be a multiple of 2048, e.g. 6144, 8192, 10240. --> 
	<property name="GameName"						value="My Game"/>			<!-- Whatever you want the game name to be. This affects the save game name as well as the seed used when placing decoration (trees etc) in the world. It does not control the generic layout of the world if creating an RWG world -->
	<property name="GameMode"						value="GameModeSurvival"/>	<!-- GameModeSurvival -->

<!-- Difficulty -->
	<property name="GameDifficulty"					value="1"/>					<!-- 0 - 5, 0=easiest, 5=hardest -->
	<property name="BlockDamagePlayer"				value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do players to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="BlockDamageAI"					value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do AIs to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="BlockDamageAIBM"				value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do AIs during blood moons to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="XPMultiplier"					value="100" />				<!-- XP gain multiplier (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="PlayerSafeZoneLevel"			value="5" />				<!-- If a player is less or equal this level he will create a safe zone (no enemies) when spawned -->
	<property name="PlayerSafeZoneHours"			value="5" />				<!-- Hours in world time this safe zone exists -->

<!--  -->
	<property name="BuildCreate"					value="false" />			<!-- cheat mode on/off -->
	<property name="DayNightLength"					value="60" />				<!-- real time minutes per in game day: 60 minutes -->
	<property name="DayLightLength"					value="18" />				<!-- in game hours the sun shines per day: 18 hours day light per in game day -->
	<property name="DropOnDeath"					value="1" />				<!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only, 4 = delete all -->
	<property name="DropOnQuit"						value="0" />				<!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only -->
	<property name="BedrollDeadZoneSize"			value="15" />				<!-- Size (box "radius", so a box with 2 times the given value for each side's length) of bedroll deadzone, no zombies will spawn inside this area, and any cleared sleeper volumes that touch a bedroll deadzone will not spawn after they've been cleared. -->
	<property name="BedrollExpiryTime"				value="45" />				<!-- Number of real world days a bedroll stays active after owner was last online -->

<!-- Performance related -->
	<property name="MaxSpawnedZombies"				value="64" />				<!-- This setting covers the entire map. There can only be this many zombies on the entire map at one time. Changing this setting has a huge impact on performance. -->
	<property name="MaxSpawnedAnimals"				value="50" />				<!-- If your server has a large number of players you can increase this limit to add more wildlife. Animals don't consume as much CPU as zombies. NOTE: That this doesn't cause more animals to spawn arbitrarily: The biome spawning system only spawns a certain number of animals in a given area, but if you have lots of players that are all spread out then you may be hitting the limit and can increase it. -->
	<property name="ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance"	value="12" />				<!-- Max viewdistance a client may request (6 - 12). High impact on memory usage and performance. -->
	<property name="MaxQueuedMeshLayers"			value="1000" />			<!-- Maximum amount of Chunk mesh layers that can be enqueued during mesh generation. Reducing this will improve memory usage but may increase Chunk generation time -->

<!-- Zombie settings -->
	<property name="EnemySpawnMode"					value="true" />				<!-- Enable/Disable enemy spawning -->
	<property name="EnemyDifficulty"				value="0" />				<!-- 0 = Normal, 1 = Feral -->
	<property name="ZombieFeralSense"				value="0" />				<!-- 0-3 (Off, Day, Night, All) -->
	<property name="ZombieMove"						value="0" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieMoveNight"				value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieFeralMove"				value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieBMMove"					value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="BloodMoonFrequency"				value="7" />				<!-- What frequency (in days) should a blood moon take place. Set to "0" for no blood moons -->
	<property name="BloodMoonRange"					value="0" />				<!-- How many days can the actual blood moon day randomly deviate from the above setting. Setting this to 0 makes blood moons happen exactly each Nth day as specified in BloodMoonFrequency -->
	<property name="BloodMoonWarning"				value="8" />				<!-- The Hour number that the red day number begins on a blood moon day. Setting this to -1 makes the red never show.  -->
	<property name="BloodMoonEnemyCount"			value="8" />				<!-- This is the number of zombies that can be alive (spawned at the same time) at any time PER PLAYER during a blood moon horde, however, MaxSpawnedZombies overrides this number in multiplayer games. Also note that your game stage sets the max number of zombies PER PARTY. Low game stage values can result in lower number of zombies than the BloodMoonEnemyCount setting. Changing this setting has a huge impact on performance. -->

<!-- Loot -->
	<property name="LootAbundance"					value="100" />				<!-- percentage in whole numbers -->
	<property name="LootRespawnDays"				value="7" />				<!-- days in whole numbers -->
	<property name="AirDropFrequency"				value="72"/>				<!-- How often airdrop occur in game-hours, 0 == never -->
	<property name="AirDropMarker"					value="true"/>				<!-- Sets if a marker is added to map/compass for air drops. -->

<!-- Multiplayer -->
	<property name="PartySharedKillRange"			value="100"/>				<!-- The distance you must be within to receive party shared kill xp and quest party kill objective credit. -->
	<property name="PlayerKillingMode"				value="3" />				<!-- Player Killing Settings (0 = No Killing, 1 = Kill Allies Only, 2 = Kill Strangers Only, 3 = Kill Everyone) -->

<!-- Land claim options -->
	<property name="LandClaimCount"					value="3"/>					<!-- Maximum allowed land claims per player. -->
	<property name="LandClaimSize"					value="41"/>				<!-- Size in blocks that is protected by a keystone -->
	<property name="LandClaimDeadZone"				value="30"/>				<!-- Keystones must be this many blocks apart (unless you are friends with the other player) -->
	<property name="LandClaimExpiryTime"			value="7"/>					<!-- The number of real world days a player can be offline before their claims expire and are no longer protected -->
	<property name="LandClaimDecayMode"				value="0"/>					<!-- Controls how offline players land claims decay. 0=Slow (Linear) , 1=Fast (Exponential), 2=None (Full protection until claim is expired). -->
	<property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier"	value="4"/>				<!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is online. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->
	<property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier"	value="4"/>				<!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is offline. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->
	<property name="LandClaimOfflineDelay"			value="0"/>					<!-- The number of minutes after a player logs out that the land claim area hardness transitions from online to offline. Default is 0 -->

<property name="DynamicMeshEnabled"				value="true"/>				<!-- Is Dynamic Mesh system enabled -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly"		value="true"/>				<!-- Is Dynamic Mesh system only active in player LCB areas -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer"		value="3"/>					<!-- Dynamic Mesh LCB chunk radius -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshMaxItemCache"		value="3"/>					<!-- How many items can be processed concurrently, higher values use more RAM -->

<property name="TwitchServerPermission"			value="90"/>				<!-- Required permission level to use twitch integration on the server -->
	<property name="TwitchBloodMoonAllowed"			value="false"/>				<!-- If the server allows twitch actions during a blood moon. This could cause server lag with extra zombies being spawned during blood moon. -->

<property name="MaxChunkAge"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The number of in-game days which must pass since visiting a chunk before it will reset to its original state if not revisited or protected (e.g. by a land claim or bedroll being in close proximity). -->
	<property name="SaveDataLimit"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The maximum disk space allowance for each saved game in megabytes (MB). Saved chunks may be forceably reset to their original states to free up space when this limit is reached. Negative values disable the limit. -->

<!-- There are several game settings that you cannot change when starting a new game.
	You can use console commands to change at least some of them ingame.
	setgamepref BedrollDeadZoneSize 30 -->
</ServerSettings>

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Update SteamCMD---
Redirecting stderr to '/serverdata/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation - version 1689020152
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...dlmopen steamservice.so failed: steamservice.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
OK

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...OK
Waiting for client config...OK
Waiting for user info...OK
---Update Server---
Loading Steam API...dlmopen steamservice.so failed: steamservice.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
OK

Success! App '294420' already up to date.
---Prepare Server---
---SaveGameFolder location correct---
---Savegame location found---
---UserDataFolder location correct---
---UserDataFolder location found---
---Server ready---
---Start Server---
[UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    "memorysetup-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-cache-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-typetree-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    "memorysetup-profiler-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-profiler-editor-allocator-block-size=1048576"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-main=4194304"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size-background=1048576"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-reduction-small-platforms=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-background-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-job-worker=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-preload-manager=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-nav-mesh-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-audio-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-cloud-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gfx=262144"

Mono path[0] = '/serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Preloaded 'libEOSSDK-Linux-Shipping.so'
Preloaded 'libMagick.so'
Preloaded 'lib_burst_generated.so'
Preloaded 'libgetrss.so'
Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'
Preloaded 'steamclient.so'
Unable to preload the following plugins:
	libMouseLib.so
Loading player data from /serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/data.unity3d
PlayerPrefs - Creating folder: /serverdata/.config/unity3d/The Fun Pimps
PlayerPrefs - Creating folder: /serverdata/.config/unity3d/The Fun Pimps/7 Days To Die - Dedicated
Unable to load player prefs
Desktop is 0 x 0 @ 0 Hz

17 minutes ago, Odur said:

This is about the 7 Days Game Server Docker. I'd like to start by saying I'm very new to unraid and Linux based OS's in general so my issue is very likely a PEBKAC or ID10T error. I very much appreciate that anyone who might help me here is doing so at the expense of their own time and effort. Thank you ahead of time for even reading this. I've been struggling with this issue for about 3 days so far. I've run the fix common problems plugin, thanks for that btw. I don't think the server ever gets to a running state.
I've tried searching through this thread and google looking for a way to fix this myself, I'm honestly not sure what to search for however. After trying various things like reinstalling the docker many times, running as default and forwarding ports or even disabling the firewall totally. I've also tried force updating the docker. I've changed folder locations to see if it might have been a permissions issue. I don't even see that it's created any new save games. I've also tried editing the server config to something much more personal with different ports a custom map, disabled EAC, server password and other options. I'm not sure what else to include here, I'm really trying to make to give as much info as possible. Thank you again for your time and effort.
image.thumb.png.5c4ee73e16169ad4a15337e81049cdde.png

Pulling image: ich777/steamcmd:7dtd
IMAGE ID [7dtd]: Pulling from ich777/steamcmd.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Stopping container: 7DaysToDie
Successfully stopped container: 7DaysToDie

Removing container: 7DaysToDie
Successfully removed container: 7DaysToDie

Command execution
docker run
  -d
  --name='7DaysToDie'
  --net='bridge'
  --cpuset-cpus='1,2,3,4,5,6,7'
  -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Umber"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="7DaysToDie"
  -e 'GAME_ID'='294420
  -batchmode
  -nographics'
  -e 'SERVERCONFIG'='serverconfig.xml'
  -e 'GAME_PARAMS'='-logfile 7DaysToDie_Data/output_log.txt $@'
  -e 'VALIDATE'='false'
  -e 'ENABLE_BEPINEX'='false'
  -e 'USERNAME'=''
  -e 'PASSWRD'=''
  -e 'UID'='99'
  -e 'GID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ich777/docker-templates/master/ich777/images/7dtd.png'
  -p '26900:26900/tcp'
  -p '26900:26900/udp'
  -p '26901:26901/udp'
  -p '26902:26902/udp'
  -p '26903:26903/udp'
  -p '8080:8080/tcp'
  -p '8082:8082/tcp'
  -p '27015:27015/udp'
  -v '/mnt/user/games/steamcmd':'/serverdata/steamcmd':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/cache/games/7dtd':'/serverdata/serverfiles':'rw'
  --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/steamcmd:7dtd'
cc81c90909a92825efe534330e63200918471a1c382639c6b15d4539b935f0b0

The command finished successfully!

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ServerSettings>
	<!-- GENERAL SERVER SETTINGS -->

<!-- Server representation -->
	<property name="ServerName"						value="My Game Host"/>		<!-- Whatever you want the name of the server to be. -->
	<property name="ServerDescription"				value="A 7 Days to Die server"/>	<!-- Whatever you want the server description to be, will be shown in the server browser. -->
	<property name="ServerWebsiteURL"				value=""/>					<!-- Website URL for the server, will be shown in the serverbrowser as a clickable link -->
	<property name="ServerPassword"					value=""/>					<!-- Password to gain entry to the server -->
	<property name="ServerLoginConfirmationText"	value="" />					<!-- If set the user will see the message during joining the server and has to confirm it before continuing. For more complex changes to this window you can change the "serverjoinrulesdialog" window in XUi -->
	<property name="Region"							value="NorthAmericaEast" />	<!-- The region this server is in. Values: NorthAmericaEast, NorthAmericaWest, CentralAmerica, SouthAmerica, Europe, Russia, Asia, MiddleEast, Africa, Oceania -->
	<property name="Language"						value="English" />			<!-- Primary language for players on this server. Values: Use any language name that you would users expect to search for. Should be the English name of the language, e.g. not "Deutsch" but "German" -->

<!-- Networking -->
	<property name="ServerPort"						value="26900"/>				<!-- Port you want the server to listen on. Keep it in the ranges 26900 to 26905 or 27015 to 27020 if you want PCs on the same LAN to find it as a LAN server. -->
	<property name="ServerVisibility"				value="2"/>					<!-- Visibility of this server: 2 = public, 1 = only shown to friends, 0 = not listed. As you are never friend of a dedicated server setting this to "1" will only work when the first player connects manually by IP. -->
	<property name="ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols"	value="SteamNetworking"/>	<!-- Networking protocols that should not be used. Separated by comma. Possible values: LiteNetLib, SteamNetworking. Dedicated servers should disable SteamNetworking if there is no NAT router in between your users and the server or when port-forwarding is set up correctly -->
	<property name="ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs" value="512"/>				<!-- Maximum (!) speed in kiB/s the world is transferred at to a client on first connect if it does not have the world yet. Maximum is about 1300 kiB/s, even if you set a higher value. -->

<!-- Slots -->
	<property name="ServerMaxPlayerCount"			value="8"/>					<!-- Maximum Concurrent Players -->
	<property name="ServerReservedSlots"			value="0"/>					<!-- Out of the MaxPlayerCount this many slots can only be used by players with a specific permission level -->
	<property name="ServerReservedSlotsPermission"	value="100"/>				<!-- Required permission level to use reserved slots above -->
	<property name="ServerAdminSlots"				value="0"/>					<!-- This many admins can still join even if the server has reached MaxPlayerCount -->
	<property name="ServerAdminSlotsPermission"		value="0"/>					<!-- Required permission level to use the admin slots above -->

<!-- Admin interfaces -->
	<property name="WebDashboardEnabled"			value="false"/>				<!-- Enable/disable the web dashboard -->
	<property name="WebDashboardPort"				value="8080"/>				<!-- Port of the web dashboard -->
	<property name="WebDashboardUrl"				value=""/>					<!-- External URL to the web dashboard if not just using the public IP of the server, e.g. if the web dashboard is behind a reverse proxy. Needs to be the full URL, like "https://domainOfReverseProxy.tld:1234/". Can be left empty if directly using the public IP and dashboard port -->
	<property name="EnableMapRendering"				value="false"/>				<!-- Enable/disable rendering of the map to tile images while exploring it. This is used e.g. by the web dashboard to display a view of the map. -->

<property name="TelnetEnabled"					value="true"/>				<!-- Enable/Disable the telnet -->
	<property name="TelnetPort"						value="8081"/>				<!-- Port of the telnet server -->
	<property name="TelnetPassword"					value=""/>					<!-- Password to gain entry to telnet interface. If no password is set the server will only listen on the local loopback interface -->
	<property name="TelnetFailedLoginLimit"			value="10"/>				<!-- After this many wrong passwords from a single remote client the client will be blocked from connecting to the Telnet interface -->
	<property name="TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime"	value="10"/>				<!-- How long will the block persist (in seconds) -->

<property name="TerminalWindowEnabled"			value="true"/>				<!-- Show a terminal window for log output / command input (Windows only) -->

<!-- Folder and file locations -->
	<property name="AdminFileName"					value="serveradmin.xml"/>	<!-- Server admin file name. Path relative to the SaveGameFolder -->
	<property name="UserDataFolder"					value="/serverdata/serverfiles/User" />
	<property name="SaveGameFolder"					value="/serverdata/serverfiles/Saves" />

<!-- Other technical settings -->
	<property name="EACEnabled"						value="true"/>				<!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->
	<property name="HideCommandExecutionLog"		value="0"/>					<!-- Hide logging of command execution. 0 = show everything, 1 = hide only from Telnet/ControlPanel, 2 = also hide from remote game clients, 3 = hide everything -->
	<property name="MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer"	value="131072"/>			<!-- Override how many chunks can be uncovered on the ingame map by each player. Resulting max map file size limit per player is (x * 512 Bytes), uncovered area is (x * 256 m²). Default 131072 means max 32 km² can be uncovered at any time -->
	<property name="PersistentPlayerProfiles"		value="false" />			<!-- If disabled a player can join with any selected profile. If true they will join with the last profile they joined with -->

<!-- GAMEPLAY -->

<!-- World -->
	<property name="GameWorld"						value="Navezgane"/>			<!-- "RWG" (see WorldGenSeed and WorldGenSize options below) or any already existing world name in the Worlds folder (currently shipping with e.g. "Navezgane", "PREGEN01", ...) -->
	<property name="WorldGenSeed"					value="asdf"/>				<!-- If RWG this is the seed for the generation of the new world. If a world with the resulting name already exists it will simply load it -->
	<property name="WorldGenSize"					value="6144"/>				<!-- If RWG, this controls the width and height of the created world. Officially supported sizes are between 6144 and 10240 and must be a multiple of 2048, e.g. 6144, 8192, 10240. --> 
	<property name="GameName"						value="My Game"/>			<!-- Whatever you want the game name to be. This affects the save game name as well as the seed used when placing decoration (trees etc) in the world. It does not control the generic layout of the world if creating an RWG world -->
	<property name="GameMode"						value="GameModeSurvival"/>	<!-- GameModeSurvival -->

<!-- Difficulty -->
	<property name="GameDifficulty"					value="1"/>					<!-- 0 - 5, 0=easiest, 5=hardest -->
	<property name="BlockDamagePlayer"				value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do players to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="BlockDamageAI"					value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do AIs to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="BlockDamageAIBM"				value="100" />				<!-- How much damage do AIs during blood moons to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="XPMultiplier"					value="100" />				<!-- XP gain multiplier (percentage in whole numbers) -->
	<property name="PlayerSafeZoneLevel"			value="5" />				<!-- If a player is less or equal this level he will create a safe zone (no enemies) when spawned -->
	<property name="PlayerSafeZoneHours"			value="5" />				<!-- Hours in world time this safe zone exists -->

<!--  -->
	<property name="BuildCreate"					value="false" />			<!-- cheat mode on/off -->
	<property name="DayNightLength"					value="60" />				<!-- real time minutes per in game day: 60 minutes -->
	<property name="DayLightLength"					value="18" />				<!-- in game hours the sun shines per day: 18 hours day light per in game day -->
	<property name="DropOnDeath"					value="1" />				<!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only, 4 = delete all -->
	<property name="DropOnQuit"						value="0" />				<!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only -->
	<property name="BedrollDeadZoneSize"			value="15" />				<!-- Size (box "radius", so a box with 2 times the given value for each side's length) of bedroll deadzone, no zombies will spawn inside this area, and any cleared sleeper volumes that touch a bedroll deadzone will not spawn after they've been cleared. -->
	<property name="BedrollExpiryTime"				value="45" />				<!-- Number of real world days a bedroll stays active after owner was last online -->

<!-- Performance related -->
	<property name="MaxSpawnedZombies"				value="64" />				<!-- This setting covers the entire map. There can only be this many zombies on the entire map at one time. Changing this setting has a huge impact on performance. -->
	<property name="MaxSpawnedAnimals"				value="50" />				<!-- If your server has a large number of players you can increase this limit to add more wildlife. Animals don't consume as much CPU as zombies. NOTE: That this doesn't cause more animals to spawn arbitrarily: The biome spawning system only spawns a certain number of animals in a given area, but if you have lots of players that are all spread out then you may be hitting the limit and can increase it. -->
	<property name="ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance"	value="12" />				<!-- Max viewdistance a client may request (6 - 12). High impact on memory usage and performance. -->
	<property name="MaxQueuedMeshLayers"			value="1000" />			<!-- Maximum amount of Chunk mesh layers that can be enqueued during mesh generation. Reducing this will improve memory usage but may increase Chunk generation time -->

<!-- Zombie settings -->
	<property name="EnemySpawnMode"					value="true" />				<!-- Enable/Disable enemy spawning -->
	<property name="EnemyDifficulty"				value="0" />				<!-- 0 = Normal, 1 = Feral -->
	<property name="ZombieFeralSense"				value="0" />				<!-- 0-3 (Off, Day, Night, All) -->
	<property name="ZombieMove"						value="0" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieMoveNight"				value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieFeralMove"				value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="ZombieBMMove"					value="3" />				<!-- 0-4 (walk, jog, run, sprint, nightmare) -->
	<property name="BloodMoonFrequency"				value="7" />				<!-- What frequency (in days) should a blood moon take place. Set to "0" for no blood moons -->
	<property name="BloodMoonRange"					value="0" />				<!-- How many days can the actual blood moon day randomly deviate from the above setting. Setting this to 0 makes blood moons happen exactly each Nth day as specified in BloodMoonFrequency -->
	<property name="BloodMoonWarning"				value="8" />				<!-- The Hour number that the red day number begins on a blood moon day. Setting this to -1 makes the red never show.  -->
	<property name="BloodMoonEnemyCount"			value="8" />				<!-- This is the number of zombies that can be alive (spawned at the same time) at any time PER PLAYER during a blood moon horde, however, MaxSpawnedZombies overrides this number in multiplayer games. Also note that your game stage sets the max number of zombies PER PARTY. Low game stage values can result in lower number of zombies than the BloodMoonEnemyCount setting. Changing this setting has a huge impact on performance. -->

<!-- Loot -->
	<property name="LootAbundance"					value="100" />				<!-- percentage in whole numbers -->
	<property name="LootRespawnDays"				value="7" />				<!-- days in whole numbers -->
	<property name="AirDropFrequency"				value="72"/>				<!-- How often airdrop occur in game-hours, 0 == never -->
	<property name="AirDropMarker"					value="true"/>				<!-- Sets if a marker is added to map/compass for air drops. -->

<!-- Multiplayer -->
	<property name="PartySharedKillRange"			value="100"/>				<!-- The distance you must be within to receive party shared kill xp and quest party kill objective credit. -->
	<property name="PlayerKillingMode"				value="3" />				<!-- Player Killing Settings (0 = No Killing, 1 = Kill Allies Only, 2 = Kill Strangers Only, 3 = Kill Everyone) -->

<!-- Land claim options -->
	<property name="LandClaimCount"					value="3"/>					<!-- Maximum allowed land claims per player. -->
	<property name="LandClaimSize"					value="41"/>				<!-- Size in blocks that is protected by a keystone -->
	<property name="LandClaimDeadZone"				value="30"/>				<!-- Keystones must be this many blocks apart (unless you are friends with the other player) -->
	<property name="LandClaimExpiryTime"			value="7"/>					<!-- The number of real world days a player can be offline before their claims expire and are no longer protected -->
	<property name="LandClaimDecayMode"				value="0"/>					<!-- Controls how offline players land claims decay. 0=Slow (Linear) , 1=Fast (Exponential), 2=None (Full protection until claim is expired). -->
	<property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier"	value="4"/>				<!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is online. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->
	<property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier"	value="4"/>				<!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is offline. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->
	<property name="LandClaimOfflineDelay"			value="0"/>					<!-- The number of minutes after a player logs out that the land claim area hardness transitions from online to offline. Default is 0 -->

<property name="DynamicMeshEnabled"				value="true"/>				<!-- Is Dynamic Mesh system enabled -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly"		value="true"/>				<!-- Is Dynamic Mesh system only active in player LCB areas -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer"		value="3"/>					<!-- Dynamic Mesh LCB chunk radius -->
	<property name="DynamicMeshMaxItemCache"		value="3"/>					<!-- How many items can be processed concurrently, higher values use more RAM -->

<property name="TwitchServerPermission"			value="90"/>				<!-- Required permission level to use twitch integration on the server -->
	<property name="TwitchBloodMoonAllowed"			value="false"/>				<!-- If the server allows twitch actions during a blood moon. This could cause server lag with extra zombies being spawned during blood moon. -->

<property name="MaxChunkAge"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The number of in-game days which must pass since visiting a chunk before it will reset to its original state if not revisited or protected (e.g. by a land claim or bedroll being in close proximity). -->
	<property name="SaveDataLimit"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The maximum disk space allowance for each saved game in megabytes (MB). Saved chunks may be forceably reset to their original states to free up space when this limit is reached. Negative values disable the limit. -->

<!-- There are several game settings that you cannot change when starting a new game.
	You can use console commands to change at least some of them ingame.
	setgamepref BedrollDeadZoneSize 30 -->
</ServerSettings>

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Update SteamCMD---
OK

---Update Server---
OK

Success! App '294420' already up to date.
---Prepare Server---
---SaveGameFolder location correct---
---Savegame location found---
---UserDataFolder location correct---
---UserDataFolder location found---
---Server ready---
---Start Server---
[UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    "memorysetup-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-cache-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-typetree-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    "memorysetup-profiler-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-profiler-editor-allocator-block-size=1048576"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-main=4194304"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size-background=1048576"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-reduction-small-platforms=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-background-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-job-worker=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-preload-manager=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-nav-mesh-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-audio-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-cloud-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gfx=262144"

Mono path[0] = '/serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Preloaded 'libEOSSDK-Linux-Shipping.so'
Preloaded 'libMagick.so'
Preloaded 'lib_burst_generated.so'
Preloaded 'libgetrss.so'
Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'
Preloaded 'steamclient.so'
Unable to preload the following plugins:
	libMouseLib.so
Loading player data from /serverdata/serverfiles/7DaysToDieServer_Data/data.unity3d
PlayerPrefs - Creating folder: /serverdata/.config/unity3d/The Fun Pimps
PlayerPrefs - Creating folder: /serverdata/.config/unity3d/The Fun Pimps/7 Days To Die - Dedicated
Unable to load player prefs
Desktop is 0 x 0 @ 0 Hz

You have a lot of typed words but none of which say what your issue is.  If you are having trouble getting the 7 Days container to work you can follow my guide here:

https://7dac.net/a-guide-on-how-to-install-ich777s-container-docker-on-an-unraid-server/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spectral Force said:

You have a lot of typed words but none of which say what your issue is.  If you are having trouble getting the 7 Days container to work you can follow my guide here:

https://7dac.net/a-guide-on-how-to-install-ich777s-container-docker-on-an-unraid-server/

This is actually the guide I was following initially, I think I have some kind of issue preventing it from working normally. My issue is the server won't start and the few times I thought it did which I had no way of actually telling for sure it didn't show up in the server list. I can't connect via direct IP either. if you need more information let me know please. Sorry I thought I should have been more clear about my issue before.