[PLUGIN] GPU Statistics

On 12/15/2023 at 6:53 AM, ich777 said:

Please provide your Diagnostigs alongside with the file: /tmp/gpujson (or simply open up a terminal and issue: cat /tmp/gpujson)

Hi guys my igpu is not displayed do you have any idea what is wrong?

Time = Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:08:26 -0800
{"00:02.0":{"clock":0,"fan":"N\/A","memclock":"N\/A","memutil":"N\/A","memused":"N\/A","power":"0W","powermax":"N\/A","rxutil":"N\/A","txutil":"N\/A","temp":"N\/A","tempmax":"N\/A","util":"0%","vendor":"Intel","name":"Raptor Lake-S GT1 [UHD Graphics 770]","3drender":"0%","blitter":"0%","interrupts":0,"powerutil":"0%","video":"0%","videnh":"0%","vfio":false,"vfiochk":false,"vfiochkid":"0000:00:02.0","panel":1}}

• 2 weeks later...

I see bars for a split second when going to dashboard, and then it goes to this:
image.png.0f6090f7acbfb79cf35f24fa40e807ce.png

# cat /tmp/gpujson
Time = Tue, 02 Jan 2024 03:22:08 -0800
{"00:02.0":{"clock":"N\/A","fan":"N\/A","memclock":"N\/A","memutil":"N\/A","memused":"N\/A","power":"N\/A","powermax":"N\/A","rxutil":"N\/A","txutil":"N\/A","temp":"N\/A","tempmax":"N\/A","util":"N\/A","error":[{"code":301,"message":"Vendor command returned no data.","extra":""}],"vfio":false,"vfiochk":false,"vfiochkid":"0000:00:02.0","panel":1}}

diagnostics-20240102-0323.zip

my GPU Stats window on the dashboard will not stay expanded to show the information. When I try to expand the view to see the specifics, it just shows the header. When I try to expand it when it thinks it is collapsed, the details show for a brief moment then disappear again, even though the window thinks it is still expanded. Any thoughts?

2 minutes ago, alturismo said:

reset the GUI settings

Done that a few times now, still no luck. I was able to see a small line of text one time it opened briefly telling me "GPU not available, bound to VFIO or in use in a VM" which is strange because that GPU is not bound to VFIO or used in a VM. It is passed through for a few dockers to use (Plex and Tdarr) but I have a separate GPU that is passed through for a VM, not the one I am trying to display in the stats.

6 minutes ago, JamesHaefner said:

Done that a few times now, still no luck.

ok, then it really may be something different ;) just looks exactly like it did here ... but here its been the drives when i expanded them ... may switch your GPU to show then in the settings from the plugin.

8 hours ago, JamesHaefner said:

Done that a few times now, still no luck. I was able to see a small line of text one time it opened briefly telling me "GPU not available, bound to VFIO or in use in a VM" which is strange because that GPU is not bound to VFIO or used in a VM. It is passed through for a few dockers to use (Plex and Tdarr) but I have a separate GPU that is passed through for a VM, not the one I am trying to display in the stats.

Can you attach copy of gpujson from them directory.

On 1/2/2024 at 11:26 AM, LanceM26 said:

I see bars for a split second when going to dashboard, and then it goes to this:
image.png.0f6090f7acbfb79cf35f24fa40e807ce.png

# cat /tmp/gpujson
Time = Tue, 02 Jan 2024 03:22:08 -0800
{"00:02.0":{"clock":"N\/A","fan":"N\/A","memclock":"N\/A","memutil":"N\/A","memused":"N\/A","power":"N\/A","powermax":"N\/A","rxutil":"N\/A","txutil":"N\/A","temp":"N\/A","tempmax":"N\/A","util":"N\/A","error":[{"code":301,"message":"Vendor command returned no data.","extra":""}],"vfio":false,"vfiochk":false,"vfiochkid":"0000:00:02.0","panel":1}}

diagnostics-20240102-0323.zip 147.26 kB · 1 download

There have been a few reports of similar to this due to data not return quickly enough. You can increase the timers here.

image.png

Does this provide any output add the PCI slot details or if you have only single gpu you can remove the -d pcislot=

timeout - k .500 .600 intel_gpu_top -J -s 250 -d pci:slot=

1 hour ago, SimonF said:

sorry for the typo, /tmp/gpujson

GNU nano 7.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       gpujson                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Time = Sun, 07 Jan 2024 11:32:59 -0500
{"04:00.0":{"clock":"300","fan":"27%","memclock":"405","memutil":"0%","memused":"11","power":"5W","powermax":"N\/A","rxutil":"0","txutil":"0","temp":"34 \u00b0C","tempmax":"96 \u00b0C","util":"0%","vendor":"NVIDIA","name":"GTX 1660 SUPER","clockmax":"2130","memclockmax":"7001","memtotal":"6144","encutil":"0%","decutil":"0%","pciemax":1000,"perfstate":"P8","throttled":"Yes","thrtlrsn":" (gpu_idle)","pciegen":1,"pciegenmax":3,"pciewidth":4,"pciewidthmax":16,"sessions":1,"uuid":"GPU-74a690f4-8a5b-ec41-d40a-39f7687a2940","plexusing":false,"plexmem":0,"plexcount":0,"jellyfinusing":false,"jellyfinmem":0,"jellyfincount":0,"handbrakeusing":false,handbrakemem":0,"handbrakecount":0,"embyusing":false,"embymem":0,"embycount":0,"tdarrusing":false,"tdarrmem":0,"tdarrcount":0,"unmanicusing":false,"unmanicmem":0,"unmaniccount":0,"dizquetvusing":false,"dizquetvmem":0,"dizquetvcount":0,"ersatztvusing":false,"ersatztvmem":0,"ersatztvcount":0,"fileflowsusing":false,"fileflowsmem":0,"fileflowscount":0,"frigateusing":false,"frigatemem":0,"frigatecount":0,"Threadfinusing":false,"Threadfinmem":0,"Threadfincount":0,"codeprojectusing":false,"codeprojectmem":0,"codeprojectcount":0,"deepstackusing":false,"deepstackmem":0,"deepstackcount":0,"nsfminerusing":false,"nsfminermem":0,"nsfminercount":0,"shinobiprousing":false,"shinobipromem":0,"shinobiprocount":0,"foldinghomeusing":false,"foldinghomemem":0,"foldinghomecount":0,"appssupp":["plex","jellyfin","handbrake","emby","tdarr","unmanic","dizquetv","ersatztv","fileflows","frigate","Threadfin","codeproject","deepstack","nsfminer","shinobipro","foldinghome"],"vfio":false,"vfiochk":false,"vfiochkid":"0000:04:00.0","panel":1}}

Here is everything that is in there, right now looks like just a bunch of apps stating they aren't using the GPU, but at the end I see some entries, mainly "vfio":false, which again verifies that the GPU is not bound to vfio and is not used in a VM. if I run nvidia-smi the GPU shows up there with the same idle state details, just won't show properly in the GPU Stats dashboard tile. 

41 minutes ago, JamesHaefner said:
  GNU nano 7.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       gpujson                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Time = Sun, 07 Jan 2024 11:32:59 -0500
{"04:00.0":{"clock":"300","fan":"27%","memclock":"405","memutil":"0%","memused":"11","power":"5W","powermax":"N\/A","rxutil":"0","txutil":"0","temp":"34 \u00b0C","tempmax":"96 \u00b0C","util":"0%","vendor":"NVIDIA","name":"GTX 1660 SUPER","clockmax":"2130","memclockmax":"7001","memtotal":"6144","encutil":"0%","decutil":"0%","pciemax":1000,"perfstate":"P8","throttled":"Yes","thrtlrsn":" (gpu_idle)","pciegen":1,"pciegenmax":3,"pciewidth":4,"pciewidthmax":16,"sessions":1,"uuid":"GPU-74a690f4-8a5b-ec41-d40a-39f7687a2940","plexusing":false,"plexmem":0,"plexcount":0,"jellyfinusing":false,"jellyfinmem":0,"jellyfincount":0,"handbrakeusing":false,handbrakemem":0,"handbrakecount":0,"embyusing":false,"embymem":0,"embycount":0,"tdarrusing":false,"tdarrmem":0,"tdarrcount":0,"unmanicusing":false,"unmanicmem":0,"unmaniccount":0,"dizquetvusing":false,"dizquetvmem":0,"dizquetvcount":0,"ersatztvusing":false,"ersatztvmem":0,"ersatztvcount":0,"fileflowsusing":false,"fileflowsmem":0,"fileflowscount":0,"frigateusing":false,"frigatemem":0,"frigatecount":0,"Threadfinusing":false,"Threadfinmem":0,"Threadfincount":0,"codeprojectusing":false,"codeprojectmem":0,"codeprojectcount":0,"deepstackusing":false,"deepstackmem":0,"deepstackcount":0,"nsfminerusing":false,"nsfminermem":0,"nsfminercount":0,"shinobiprousing":false,"shinobipromem":0,"shinobiprocount":0,"foldinghomeusing":false,"foldinghomemem":0,"foldinghomecount":0,"appssupp":["plex","jellyfin","handbrake","emby","tdarr","unmanic","dizquetv","ersatztv","fileflows","frigate","Threadfin","codeproject","deepstack","nsfminer","shinobipro","foldinghome"],"vfio":false,"vfiochk":false,"vfiochkid":"0000:04:00.0","panel":1}}

Here is everything that is in there, right now looks like just a bunch of apps stating they aren't using the GPU, but at the end I see some entries, mainly "vfio":false, which again verifies that the GPU is not bound to vfio and is not used in a VM. if I run nvidia-smi the GPU shows up there with the same idle state details, just won't show properly in the GPU Stats dashboard tile. 

Can you provide the output of this nvidia-smi -q -x -g GPU-74a690f4-8a5b-ec41-d40a-39f7687a2940