[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Not sure if this is the same issue but I have been having issues after a new install.  I went back to the LS version of Sonarr which helped a bit but I am getting a couple of errors.

First error is triggered under the normal script to scan for new downloads and rename and move.  I get this-

Screenshot_13.png.b6d7b36a4466b5736d6634c31ec8c72d.png

Now, if I try to manually move the file I get this-

Screenshot_14.png.c4db57a1cf27a4c3655eaa6425961b62.png

I'm kind of lost at the moment.

15 hours ago, clearzero said:

Not sure if this is the same issue but I have been having issues after a new install.  I went back to the LS version of Sonarr which helped a bit but I am getting a couple of errors.

First error is triggered under the normal script to scan for new downloads and rename and move.  I get this-

Screenshot_13.png.b6d7b36a4466b5736d6634c31ec8c72d.png

Now, if I try to manually move the file I get this-

Screenshot_14.png.c4db57a1cf27a4c3655eaa6425961b62.png

I'm kind of lost at the moment.

It looks like your download path is mapped to /download and your sonarr path is mapped to /media.

For the copy/move to work, both containers need to have the exact same path to the video file.

Edit: I'm rereading myself and I'm not so sure anymore.  It looks like your download path is OK in the first error but not in the second.  In the first one it's the media drive that complains.  I'm still betting on container mapping though.

Edited by Gog

I've been having the same kind of errors as Gog.  The renaming issue also happens with Radarr although here, of course, we'll focus on Sonarr.  I'll provide everything I can think of here.  Please let me know what I might be overlooking.

image.png.20b51553a972d21a1d7842c536396ee7.png

image.png.ce0f6effcc52934ced2285cf2313fb19.png

image.png.a43857bdafda1adf1a65045cbee77616.png

image.png.6a880a9c0e30e58f32ea6f3e28e6a3ad.png

image.png.7be00196510e8aa79583fb6afbb0a73a.png

image.png.5b50cbbf263a2c7667c93550c6025105.png

image.png.2b9fe328a5d4ae1320716725f0221990.png

image.png.a0557410b2b89d56997cb5a4b605de9c.png

image.png.d0ec54bf0161a0b427c16def4c26a251.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Lo Key
cleanup

You have the containers mapped with /media pointing to your media share but the error says Sonarr tried to put the file into /tv. You either have to change the containers and replace /media with /tv and make sure the server side direction does point to the TV location on the server. Otherwise, set Sonarr to put the file into /media.  In Sonarr, go to the Series page and then click the wrench icon for the Last Week Tonight series to see  the path.

If all series have the wrong path it'd be easier to just change the mapping.

You should not need the media share mapped at all in NZBget.

Edited by lionelhutz
4 hours ago, Lo Key said:

I've been having the same kind of errors as Gog.  The renaming issue also happens with Radarr although here, of course, we'll focus on Sonarr.  I'll provide everything I can think of here.  Please let me know what I might be overlooking.

image.png.20b51553a972d21a1d7842c536396ee7.png

image.png.6a880a9c0e30e58f32ea6f3e28e6a3ad.png

Whoa there buddy, my setup works just fine, don't you jinx me!  :P

You have a similar issue as clearzero, sonarr is trying to write in the wrong place. lionelhutz gave the right explanation.

Take a look at the sonarr log: Access to the path "/tv/....

And in your sonarr, you defines /dev/rtc, /media, /download and /config.  Sonarr has no idea what /tv is.

Either define /tv to /mnt/user/whatever in the sonarr container options or in your series, go in options and save them to the path /media/tv/Last Week Toni...

image.png.c98822197dfdfb872a355ececfd7fe38.png

Creating the mapping in the sonarr container parameters is probably a *lot* less clicks

Edited by Gog
1 hour ago, Gog said:

Whoa there buddy, my setup works just fine, don't you jinx me!  :P

You have a similar issue as clearzero, sonarr is trying to write in the wrong place. lionelhutz gave the right explanation.

Take a look at the sonarr log: Access to the path "/tv/....

And in your sonarr, you defines /dev/rtc, /media, /download and /config.  Sonarr has no idea what /tv is.

Either define /tv to /mnt/user/whatever in the sonarr container options or in your series, go in options and save them to the path /media/tv/Last Week Toni...

image.png.c98822197dfdfb872a355ececfd7fe38.png

Creating the mapping in the sonarr container parameters is probably a *lot* less clicks

Ugh... yeah, that was it.  Corrected the path and I'm good to go.  Thanks!

Trying to figure out why a shared folder, mapped outside the containers is not allowing files to be moved by Sonarr?

Sabnzbd pulls the file, sorts it to redo obfuscation and sonarr and sabnzbd are both pointing at the same directory...

Sonarr just shows it as downloaded (purple bar) and never moves the file.

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.34.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.34.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.34.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.37.15 AM.png

@mkyb14, I'm going to give you exactly what you need to put in for all your download paths, copy in exactly what I type. (only copy the parts that start with "/mnt/user/...")

sabNZBd:

/downloads-complete --> /mnt/user/Downloads/complete
/downloads-incomplete --> /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete

Sonarr (and radarr):

/data --> /mnt/user/Downloads/

Deluge (Host Path #2):

/data --> /mnt/user/Downloads/

Just make sure the Cache option for your "Downloads" share it set to "Yes"

Edited by MowMdown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't use that because it will not work. It must be like below. BOTH the container and unRAID sides have to be exactly the same for it to work.

FOR ALL      /downloads --> /mnt/user/Downloads/    

Point completed downloads in SAB to /downloads/complete and incomplete downloads to /downloads/incomplete.

When incomplete downloads are in the Downloads share you can just delete this because it's pointless to have it in the container.

14 hours ago, MowMdown said:

/downloads-incomplete --> /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete

1 hour ago, lionelhutz said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't use that because it will not work. It must be like below. BOTH the container and unRAID sides have to be exactly the same for it to work.

FOR ALL      /downloads --> /mnt/user/Downloads/    

Point completed downloads in SAB to /downloads/complete and incomplete downloads to /downloads/incomplete.

When incomplete downloads are in the Downloads share you can just delete this because it's pointless to have it in the container.

That’s all dependent on who’s container you use. Binhex uses just one, /data,

LSIO uses both it appears

so yes you need to specifiy completed and incomplete

Edited by MowMdown
2 hours ago, MowMdown said:

That’s all dependent on who’s container you use. Binhex uses just one, /data,

LSIO uses both it appears

so yes you need to specifiy completed and incomplete

Not particularly.

Binhex uses /data, and he expects you to tell Sab  download to /data/whatever

LSIO uses /downloads and they expect you to tell sab to download to /downloads/whatever

No real reason under either to have to specify a second mapping for incompletes, and have sab download to incomplete and then move it to another mapping for completes.  You can just use a sub-folder from the main downloads mapping.  Its actually a hell of a lot faster to specify both complete and incomplete as subfolders within the application from a single mapping.  That way the move from incomplete to complete is instantaneous (simple rename) instead of a copy/delete operation.

By and large most applications it doesn't make a single difference at all what you name the container mapping (so long as they match between the apps communicate with each other).  /config is the exception and shouldn't be changed (why its hidden)

Binhex Sab can communicate no problems with LSIO Sonarr.  So long as the mapping matches between the two.  Doesn't matter is you decide to use /data or /downloads or /StuffImHidingFromTheMPAA - it just has to match between the two and within the app's settings you tell it to put the downloads in the container mapping you chose.