[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

2 hours ago, markpeo said:

Hi,

I have an issue accessing the docker webgui when using a Chromebook & Wireguard VPN.

I have the LAN_NETWORK key set as 192.168.1.0/24,10.253.0.0/24.

Wireguard is running on my pfSense router.

I am using the built-in wireguard VPN on my chromebook. 

I can access everything else on my LAN with no issues when connected with the chromebook VPN.

I can access the webgui of the docker no problem when using my windows laptop or android phone, it is only when using the chromebook that it does not allow access.

Hoping that somebody else has a chromebook and maybe encountered a similar issue?

OK, so I tried using the wireguard android app instead of the built-in VPN option. Works perfect, just like it does on android phone and windows. So, obviously something in the built-in chrome VPN causing the issue. Will update here if I find anything else.

Hello, When I try to move completed files that are on a share called Downloads set to use cache to a Media share also set to use cache, the files are moved directly to the array. This bogs down my whole system and interrupts some other actions. This happens when I either right click and choose "Move download folder" or set up Labels with rules to move them. (The labels aren't the ideal option for me as I often want to be more specific.) The weird thing is, every once in a while the cache drive will be used, just rarely.

The docker is configured to use mnt/user/downloads and mnt/user/media

When I added a path in the docker settings to try to move it directly to the cache (/mnt/cache/media/) it ended up in that folder, but it wasn't in mnt/user/media. I'm not sure if I did that right though or if maybe I need to wait for the mover to run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by GodzillaUR

I've encountered an issue with the Deluge web interface and need some assistance. While adjusting the max upload speed in the settings, I clicked "save," and unexpectedly, a notification appeared indicating that the password had been successfully changed. I'm certain I didn't initiate a password change, especially since there wasn't even an option to change the password on the settings page I was on.

After this incident, I attempted to log back into the web interface but found myself locked out. To resolve this, I followed the official Deluge FAQ guide on resetting the password by removing the pwd_sha1 line from the web.conf file. Despite these efforts, I'm still unable to log in, even using the default "deluge" password.

I'm currently locked out of the Deluge web interface and would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to regain access. Has anyone experienced something similar or knows what might be going wrong?

Same issue as this post

EDIT: Issue Solved
Resolution: Also needed to delete the pwd_salt line along with pwd_sha1

The official FAQ page should be updated
https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Faq

Edited by RickJames
Found more data

Just updated from 6.12.6 to 6.12.8 and can no longer load WebGUI locally nor externally.

Logs indicate that webGUI has started and privoxy is listening.

Where to start on this guy?

Running on proxynet.

EDIT: Solved! LAN_NETWORK under Edit was incorrect.

Edited by rawfuls

Sorry for another Me Too post. I setup Delugevpn on Unraid following a "Byte My Bits" video. All was running good albeit downloads weren't super fast. Intigration with Radarr and Sonarr seemed to be working fine. Speeds got worse over time (Several Weeks) and now nothing. I have debug mode enabled and no errors. I'm VPN connected via PIA and Wireguard. I'm not sure what changed, I don't think I changed anything. FYI, I tried to get qBittorrent going as an alternative. I could download quickly but was unable to figure out the folder permissions needed to work correctly with Sonarr/Radarr, etc. I'm new to Unraid, have had plex for a decade probably. MythTV before that, lol. Where to start troubleshooting?

59 minutes ago, brikp said:

Sorry for another Me Too post. I setup Delugevpn on Unraid following a "Byte My Bits" video. All was running good albeit downloads weren't super fast. Intigration with Radarr and Sonarr seemed to be working fine. Speeds got worse over time (Several Weeks) and now nothing. I have debug mode enabled and no errors. I'm VPN connected via PIA and Wireguard. I'm not sure what changed, I don't think I changed anything. FYI, I tried to get qBittorrent going as an alternative. I could download quickly but was unable to figure out the folder permissions needed to work correctly with Sonarr/Radarr, etc. I'm new to Unraid, have had plex for a decade probably. MythTV before that, lol. Where to start troubleshooting?

Resolved. Short answer. In Deluge Prefs, set Maximum Connections to 20. Longer answer. Before this started I was looking to increase number of downloads at same time. I must have changed that value and forgot. The issue I was trying to solve was I would have several torrents (Added by Radarr or Sonarr) going slow, or not starting, that would clog up the queue and not let newer items even try to start. I'm learning. 

Edited by brikp

For people having trouble getting ltconfig working:

• you need to build the plugin in the container. Open a container console and make a new folder like '/config/pluginbuilder'
  • 'cd' into that folder
  • git clone this repo: https://github.com/mhertz/deluge-ltconfig
  • git checkout the 2.x branch
  • run the build command: 'python setup.py bdist_egg'
  • copy the resulting file in the /dist directory to /config/plugins
  • restart the container

I'm going insane trying to figure out why downloads get stuck in 'Queued 100%' forever.  Any ideas?

My plex is hosted on a separate server, so the plex share is a SMB mounted share. I've confirmed no user/password on the share, and added every user under the sun to the permissions to be safe. I can confirm I can see the plex folders from the container cli.

image.thumb.png.b52979fb0628d166e134c3bf514b485f.png

So i am unable to connect to my deluge docker when VPN is enabled, but if its disabled i can connect to the docker just fine

all my arrs are able to connect to the deluge docker regardless, and there are no errors in the log file. not sure what to check any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.  

7 hours ago, T_Matz said:

So i am unable to connect to my deluge docker when VPN is enabled, but if its disabled i can connect to the docker just fine

all my arrs are able to connect to the deluge docker regardless, and there are no errors in the log file. not sure what to check any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.  

do this:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md#unraid-users

Just ran into an odd issue that took me a bit to find. Ended up being permissions on my download dir were changed somehow and deluge did not have permissions to use it. It would start fine, files would be queued up, they would look like they started to download, then they would just stop with no error. Searched logs and was unable to find anything. I ended up installing binhex-qbittorrentvpn and right away a file went into error state, and the log showed why. In the future, where am I missing logs that would show issues like this or why a file goes into error state.

Example from binhex-qbittorrentvpn:
(W) 2024-03-05T19:43:01 - File error alert. Torrent: "XYZ". File: "/data/Downloading/XYZ". Reason: "XYZ file_open (/data/Downloading/XYZ) error: Permission denied"

Having issues with getting to deluge vpn on port 8112 on the bridge network. Will not connect. Strangely, if I move it to a custom:br0 and use the port still can't connect but if I just drop the port and just use the ip, working simply fine. It's the same with or without vpn enabled. Without port access Prowlerr will not work. 

Resolved, port issue duh 

Edited by rpmalouin
On 2/29/2024 at 8:47 AM, Nikkeh said:

I'm going insane trying to figure out why downloads get stuck in 'Queued 100%' forever.  Any ideas?

My plex is hosted on a separate server, so the plex share is a SMB mounted share. I've confirmed no user/password on the share, and added every user under the sun to the permissions to be safe. I can confirm I can see the plex folders from the container cli.

image.thumb.png.b52979fb0628d166e134c3bf514b485f.png

check deluge settings, downloads.  the path is the container path not the actual path.           /data/incomplete 

Hi, I'm using delugevpn to run my "arrs" and firefox through VPN.

I'm having an issue where after a day or 2 my web UI's for each docker that is running through the VPN become inaccessible and the web page just times out. As far as i'm aware the dockers are still running but I can't access them through UI to confirm this.

LOGS

docker run
  -d
  --name='binhex-delugevpn'
  --net='bridge'
  --privileged=true
  -e TZ="____________"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="____________"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-delugevpn"
  -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes'
  -e 'VPN_USER'='____________'
  -e 'VPN_PASS'='____________'
  -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom'
  -e 'VPN_CLIENT'='openvpn'
  -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'=''
  -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes'
  -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes'
  -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.55.0/24,192.168.10.0/24,192.168.1.0/24'
  -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1'
  -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info'
  -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info'
  -e 'DELUGE_ENABLE_WEBUI_PASSWORD'='yes'
  -e 'VPN_INPUT_PORTS'='9696,8989,7878,8686,6767,3000'
  -e 'VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS'='9696,8989,7878,8686,6767,3000'
  -e 'DEBUG'='false'
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8112]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/deluge-icon.png'
  -p '8112:8112/tcp'
  -p '58846:58846/tcp'
  -p '58946:58946/tcp'
  -p '58946:58946/udp'
  -p '8118:8118/tcp'
  -p '9696:9696/tcp'
  -p '8686:8686/tcp'
  -p '7878:7878/tcp'
  -p '8989:8989/tcp'
  -p '6767:6767/tcp'
  -p '3000:3000/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw'
  --sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" 'binhex/arch-delugevpn'
6a7bb54eae1771ce1c53d4ec3e3645838e2842f54c621d4cececf08907646b88

The command finished successfully!

supervisord.log

On 3/9/2024 at 6:47 AM, rpmalouin said:

check deluge settings, downloads.  the path is the container path not the actual path.           /data/incomplete 

image.png.79a8d7ecc5730fc20e0eea7ce7993573.png

Is what I have in deluge; files move fine to the incomplete/completed folders but then just sit there. Stuck at Queued 100% forever.

Problem using with ZeroTier :

I've been using binhex-delugevpn for years. Works great on my LAN.

Right now I am working away from home, and using ZeroTier to connect to my unRAID server. I can view the regular unRAID web interface with no problems.

Unfortunately I am unable to view the DelugeVPN WebUI, or connect to it via the Deluge client on my laptop (using the same IP address as the unRAID server, as if I was on the same LAN (through ZeroTier).

I have added the ZeroTier IP range to LAN Network key, which now reads,
10.0.10.x/24,192,168.x.0/24 (where x is a number removed from this post for security reasons).

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?

8 minutes ago, binhex said:

you really wont gain any security by obfuscating that tbh, its an internal ip, but in any case unless x=0 for 10.0.10.x then its misconfigured, see Q4:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

Lol - yes the x is a 0 - I obfuscated the wrong section ;-)

At any rate, with it being a zero, I think it is correct. It is working fine when I am on the physical network, so I know that bit is alright. Am I still missing something in having added the ZeroTier address range? 192.168.195.0/24

Edited by MediaMaan
Put reply in wrong location
2 hours ago, MediaMaan said:

Lol - yes the x is a 0 - I obfuscated the wrong section ;-)

At any rate, with it being a zero, I think it is correct. It is working fine when I am on the physical network, so I know that bit is alright. Am I still missing something in having added the ZeroTier address range? 192.168.195.0/24

hmm ok in that case it looks good to me, i have no idea why it's being blocked by zerotier.

24 minutes ago, binhex said:

hmm ok in that case it looks good to me, i have no idea why it's being blocked by zerotier.

You think it is ZT blocking it?
I can access port 6080 for binhex-krusader & 8384 for syncthing on the same IP address. So docker ports seem to be working in general. Just not delugevpn.

7 hours ago, ConnerVT said:

I hope your don't actually have the address as "192,168.x.0/24" - as there is a comma after 192.

Well this is embarrassing... replacing the inadvertent comma fixed me up right away. How did I not see that?
Thanks for spotting it @ConnerVT !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting these error messages on logs, don't know why.

I noticed that it only happens when clicking on the Files tab of one single torrent from private tracker that is currently being downloaded. When adding the torrent file I could see all files. torrent has 18 files and I can see them in the download folder, can't open yet since its not finished.

Can you help? It'd be good to know how much of each file is downloaded and to change priority.

2024-03-30 11:52:50,715 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

2024-03-30 11:52:50,715 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/deluge/transfer.py", line 126, in _handle_complete_message
    self.message_received(
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/deluge/ui/client.py", line 130, in message_received
    d.callback(request[2])
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 696, in callback
    self._startRunCallbacks(result)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 798, in _startRunCallbacks
    self._runCallbacks()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 892, in _runCallbacks
    current.result = callback(  # type: ignore[misc]
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/deluge/ui/web/json_api.py", line 603, in _on_got_files
    dirinfo['progress'] = sum(progresses) / dirinfo['size'] * 100
builtins.ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero