[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN


8752 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 2/25/2021 at 9:38 PM, binhex said:

can you screenshot the config in sonarr for the 'download client'

 

edit - just checked this by routing sonarr through rtorrentvpn (should be the same as delugevpn) and after setting the sonarr download client settings correctly it tests fine, see screenshot below for my config, note the host should be localhost (on the same network) and port should be the container side port for the web ui or api:-

 

image.thumb.png.24d87d7a2260cc1d8067e8dccea1da53.png

 

Im having problems with binhex-radarr connection to binhex-delugevpn for downloads. 

image.thumb.png.c03b8947c2d8fa2db4663ee3ba626f6e.png

 

binhex-sonarr with setup like this is working:

 

image.png.96765019ec8cb42626b709cffe5c6ee4.png

 

@binhex any clues where i should start checking?

Edited by orlando500
Link to post
  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys, multi remote endpoint support is now in for this image please pull down the new image (this change will be rolled out to all my vpn images shortly).   What this means is that the im

There has been an issue raised on GitHub related to tracker announce request IP leakage under certain circumstances, after careful review of iptables i have tightened up the rules to prevent this. A n

I wanted to summarize how I got Mullvad working with DelugeVPN as I had to piece together several "solutions" from different comments in this thread and there was some incorrect info; likely old.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, orlando500 said:

Im having problems with binhex-radarr connection to binhex-delugevpn for downloads. 

you screenshot shows you using 'localhost' for radarr, are you sure you are binding the radarr containers network to delugevpn?, or are you using privoxy?

Link to post
1 hour ago, binhex said:

you screenshot shows you using 'localhost' for radarr, are you sure you are binding the radarr containers network to delugevpn?, or are you using privoxy?

 

Nah i dont have not done any special bindings. Just read that you had to put localhost there after the update. Before that i had the ip of the server 192.168.10.20 as i have in sonarr. But radarr didnt work so tried localhost. But same result. 

Link to post

 

 

After updating the binhex-delugevpn container this morning, and even now that I'm on the latest version, the container log shows that Privoxy continuously starts, stops, and restarts. Has anyone else seen this issue? A copy of the log output is attached.

 

Deluge and other containers routed through it work, and devices using Privoxy, as an http proxy on port 8118, also work, but I am experiencing DNS leaks in Firefox (using Mullvad Wireguard VPN in the DelugeVPN container). If I set Firefox to use Deluge as a proxy and then run DNS leak tests, my LAN DNS server (PiHole using an Unbound resolver) is leaking.

 

Are either of these known issues? I wasn't experiencing this behavior prior to the latest container updates.

 

Thanks.

 

 

Screenshot from 2021-02-27 18-53-07.png

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Hanzo404 said:

but I am experiencing DNS leaks in Firefox (using Mullvad Wireguard VPN in the DelugeVPN container). If I set Firefox to use Deluge as a proxy and then run DNS leak tests, my LAN DNS server (PiHole using an Unbound resolver) is leaking.

this is expected, firefox will NOT route dns queries over privoxy, it is a http/https proxy only.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, binhex said:

this is expected, firefox will NOT route dns queries over privoxy, it is a http/https proxy only.

Thanks. It makes sense now, but I had never noticed this behavior before. Thanks for all the great work you do.

Link to post

 

44 minutes ago, binhex said:

this is expected, firefox will NOT route dns queries over privoxy, it is a http/https proxy only.

 

For anyone interested, you can prevent DNS leaks when running Firefox through Privoxy by also enabling SOCKS5. Instructions for setting this up with Mullvad  can be found here.

Link to post

I am on the latest Docker Version, and ever since I updated the Docker the Autoremoveplus plugin wont load anymore, I just get a error "Cannot enable non-existent plugin AutoRemoveplus" I did not change anything other than updating the container, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have been using AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.8.egg. If no one is having the issue, I will try and roll back to see if this caused the issue or not

Link to post
7 hours ago, orlando500 said:

 

Im having problems with binhex-radarr connection to binhex-delugevpn for downloads. 

image.thumb.png.c03b8947c2d8fa2db4663ee3ba626f6e.png

 

binhex-sonarr with setup like this is working:

 

image.png.96765019ec8cb42626b709cffe5c6ee4.png

 

@binhex any clues where i should start checking?

Im having the same issue.. sonar and radarr both broken.
I use letsencrypt still...
Nothing has changed in my setup lately except updating 

tried changing IP to localhost
i get " Unable to Connect "
image.thumb.png.2695e76ebf16c129cfddaabde7f011e2.png

Link to post
31 minutes ago, TRusselo said:

Im having the same issue.. sonar and radarr both broken.
I use letsencrypt still...
Nothing has changed in my setup lately except updating 

tried changing IP to localhost
i get " Unable to Connect "
image.thumb.png.2695e76ebf16c129cfddaabde7f011e2.png

 

 

I am having the same issue as well. Was working fine previously.

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Kalembang said:

 

 

I am having the same issue as well. Was working fine previously.

Just been trying to fix this for the last hour. Came here and see I'm not alone, same as above screenshots. I will  stop mucking around and check back tomorrow :)

Link to post

@BackupAddict @TRusselo @orlando500

 

Think I fixed it! If you guys want to try this as well. I went into Sonarr/Radarr WebUI and updated the "Host" attribute with in Settings > Download Clients:
image.png.52acbed98607693153236ddacfbd8aa4.png

I had to change it from 192.168.1.* to the listed IP address for Deluge found below:

image.png.1626540081fa0222105086d850812d16.png

 

I also had to assign a fixed IP to the Jackett application:

 

image.png.bfe64e6d64e05974256b3c7313044104.png

 

Once that was set to a fixed IP. I had to go and update all my indexers with in Sonarr/Radarr to use that IP address instead of the 192.168.1.*.

 

 

 

Hope it helps you guys out!

 

 

 

Edited by Kalembang
Link to post
On 2/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, gordonempire said:

To roll back, I changed the repository from:

binhex/arch-delugevpn

To:

binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-3-01

Thank you.  I tried 'localhost' - no dice.  I tried adding my container ports to the ADDITIONAL_PORTS section and restarted all containers.  No dice.

This was my only solution.  I just spent 30 hours over 2 days on a work-related issue and I just don't have any time to really fight this right now.

 

My Unraid server sits behind an edge firewall switch and a secondary firewall.  Also - why is this container still using iptables?

Edited by Jason Harris
Link to post
37 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Noticed none of my plugins load anymore, anyone else had this issue since the last update ?

I noticed we are on Python 3.9.2, not sure if this is recent or not, but I've read a number of plugins break above 3.7 ?

 

Link to post

My Unraid server sits behind an edge firewall switch and a secondary firewall.  Also - why is this container still using iptables?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think it should use instead of iptables? They seem well suited to the task at hand of stopping any data leaking outside the VPN tunnel?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
31 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

I noticed we are on Python 3.9.2, not sure if this is recent or not, but I've read a number of plugins break above 3.7 ?

Rolled back to 2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-3-01 (latest prior to updates in last few days).

All plugins working again, Python version on this tag is 3.8.6

 

@binhex any chance we can run the slightly older version, rather than cutting edge Python ?

Link to post
3 hours ago, Kalembang said:

@BackupAddict @TRusselo @orlando500

 

Think I fixed it! If you guys want to try this as well. I went into Sonarr/Radarr WebUI and updated the "Host" attribute with in Settings > Download Clients:
image.png.52acbed98607693153236ddacfbd8aa4.png

I had to change it from 192.168.1.* to the listed IP address for Deluge found below:

image.png.1626540081fa0222105086d850812d16.png

 

I also had to assign a fixed IP to the Jackett application:

 

image.png.bfe64e6d64e05974256b3c7313044104.png

 

Once that was set to a fixed IP. I had to go and update all my indexers with in Sonarr/Radarr to use that IP address instead of the 192.168.1.*.

 

 

 

Hope it helps you guys out!

 

 

 

 

thanks.. i just updated again to a new build of delugevpn and vollah. everything worked again without changing a bit... 

Link to post
24 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Rolled back to 2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-3-01 (latest prior to updates in last few days).

All plugins working again, Python version on this tag is 3.8.6

 

@binhex any chance we can run the slightly older version, rather than cutting edge Python ?

i will take a look, but this could be more tricky than expected, as arch linux is a rolling distro and thus other utilities may expect and rely on the latest python version in the arch repo.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, SubbyDew said:

I am also having the plugin issue, if this won't have a solution soon, how do I roll back to a specific release?

You add a colon and the release number after the name in the repository field.

Example-  binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.15_18_ge050905b2-1-04

Link to post
21 hours ago, Antibios said:

I tried putting -2.0.4.dev38+g23a48dd01-3-01 at the end of the "repository" field and the "docker" field but it wont pull at all if I do that.

Sorry, I gave you bad info. It's not a dash it's a colon.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.