Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Lignumaqua said:

Looks like 'unRaid's built in FTP server is running' has the same problem. The 'Monitor Warning/Error' button doesn't work because of the single quote/apostrophe breaking the JavaScript.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

If the error came up before the Update that fixed this (2021.03.14), then you need to delete ignoreList.json from /config/plugins/fix.common.problems on the flash drive

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 683.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mainly because my keyboard is worn out from replying "Uninstall Advanced Buttons", today's update features an "Update Assistant" which sits on the Tools Menu (next to Update OS)   This perfo

  • kennymc.c
    kennymc.c

    The included Update Assistant tool still shows 6.12.10 as the latest version. Is this a know issue as the update process has changed with the previous version?

  • The plugin settings no longer loads on 7.4.0-beta.1. Tried to reinstall it. No luck

Posted Images

I have a backup server that doesn't have any cache at all.  However, Fix Common Problems keeps telling me that I need to download SSD Trim?  Any clues???

Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, Squid said:

If the error came up before the Update that fixed this (2021.03.14), then you need to delete ignoreList.json from /config/plugins/fix.common.problems on the flash drive

Thanks, but I've tried that. In fact I deleted everything and started again. Still has this problem I'm afraid, the single quotes in these two error fields break the JavaScript 'Monitor Warning/Error' buttons. Version installed is 2021.03.24 

  • Author
17 hours ago, isrdude said:

I have a backup server that doesn't have any cache at all.  However, Fix Common Problems keeps telling me that I need to download SSD Trim?  Any clues???

Thanks in advance

I would need to see your diagnostics

Hi Squid!

Thanks for looking at this in advance.  This just came up out of no where. Never had a cache drive or SSD on this unit. I added the plugin and the warning went away. So you could see it, I removed the plug in and now the warning is back.  Strangely, my primary unit, that does have a SSD cache hasn't had this pop up

tower2-diagnostics-20210330-1507.zip

Edited by isrdude

On 3/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, trurl said:

It shouldn't be difficult to know whether or not you have a plugin installed. Look on the Plugins page.

 

What do you get from the command line with this?



ls -lah /boot/config/plugins/*.plg

 

Hello
see attached
I should be able to delete the .txz and plex should disappear
However, in the past when I have done this. Unraid GUI still shows plex as installed within the 'settings' page.

Any thoughts?
 

001.PNG

002.PNG

Edited by bombz

  • Author
4 hours ago, bombz said:

I should be able to delete the .txz and plex should disappear

You also have to reboot.  If it reappears after that, then post your entire diagnostics file

5 hours ago, bombz said:

delete the .txz

You have to delete the .plg or it will attempt to download the .txz again. Probably wouldn't succeed in this case but in general you delete the .plg file and it won't be reinstalled after rebooting.

 

On 3/29/2021 at 11:59 PM, Lignumaqua said:

Thanks, but I've tried that. In fact I deleted everything and started again. Still has this problem I'm afraid, the single quotes in these two error fields break the JavaScript 'Monitor Warning/Error' buttons. Version installed is 2021.03.24 

FYI - I was able to fix this (well, mask it really, I didn't fix the root problem) by editing the two addWarning() strings in tests.php to remove the apostrophes, and deleting ignoreList.json again. The strings now read 'The unRaid built in FTP server is currently disabled, but users are defined' and 'The unRaid built in ftp server is currently running'.  The buttons now work as expected. Any other error strings with apostrophes likely still have the same problem.

6 hours ago, Squid said:

You also have to reboot.  If it reappears after that, then post your entire diagnostics file

OK.
I will let you know next time I cycle the array :-) 
Cheers!

On 3/29/2021 at 12:41 PM, Squid said:

If the error came up before the Update that fixed this (2021.03.14), then you need to delete ignoreList.json from /config/plugins/fix.common.problems on the flash drive

 

Ok, so I came to post about this (FTP server running).

 

 

I deleted the /boot/config/plugins/fix.common.problems/ignoreList.json file completely, rescanned and saw that error, ignored it, resacnned again and it's still showing up like this (listed both as an active one, and an ignored one)

 

Version: 2021.03.30a 

 

image.thumb.png.bebc7de2f1caf150d3370b3ceae8ce89.png

3 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

 

Ok, so I came to post about this (FTP server running).

 

 

I deleted the /boot/config/plugins/fix.common.problems/ignoreList.json file completely, rescanned and saw that error, ignored it, resacnned again and it's still showing up like this (listed both as an active one, and an ignored one)

 

Version: 2021.03.30a 

 

image.thumb.png.bebc7de2f1caf150d3370b3ceae8ce89.png

Yes, see my post above. This had been working fine but broke when the single quotes were replaced with ' in mid March. Unfortunately some (all?) browsers treat this as a quote which breaks the Javascript. I had to edit the strings in tests.php to remove the apostrophes before I could get it to work. I'm sure Squid will post an update. 

Suggestion for Update Assistant part of Fix Common Problems.

 

Check all users for any instances of screen running.

34 minutes ago, NAS said:

Suggestion for Update Assistant part of Fix Common Problems.

 

Check all users for any instances of screen running.

How would any user except root run screen?

21 hours ago, Lignumaqua said:

I'm sure Squid will post an update. 

And he has! 😃 Thanks Squid, all your hard work is much appreciated. 

I'm getting a template URL warning about my zigbee2mqtt docker. It seems that it is checking the opposite templates for the 2 available zigbee2mqtt images.

As per the image below, the original one I was using is named zigbee2mqtt and was the image on selfhosters' repository. It is checking against digiblur's repository.

This seems to be confirmed by reinstalling the selfhoster image as zigbee2mqtt_test and then the digiblur image as zigbee2mqtt_digiblur.


image.thumb.png.5678831e3e4ececc160b864249c96220.png
 

  • Author
16 minutes ago, racingsquirrel said:

I'm getting a template URL warning about my zigbee2mqtt docker. It seems that it is checking the opposite templates for the 2 available zigbee2mqtt images.

As per the image below, the original one I was using is named zigbee2mqtt and was the image on selfhosters' repository. It is checking against digiblur's repository.

This seems to be confirmed by reinstalling the selfhoster image as zigbee2mqtt_test and then the digiblur image as zigbee2mqtt_digiblur.


image.thumb.png.5678831e3e4ececc160b864249c96220.png
 

I know.  Talking with the guys on which one of them to remove.

  • Author
4 hours ago, trurl said:

Fixed

 

 

Also on today's update, a new warning will be issued under 2 circumstances:

 

The string xmrig is found in your go file, or a process named xmrig is running.

 

If it's found in your go file, then most likely your entire system has been compromised and a hacker has edited your go file to automatically install xmrig on every boot

 

If it's a process, two scenarios exist

  1. You're purposely running it.  In which case this warning is safe to ignore
  2. You've possibly installed a compromised container via a random dockerHub search that is masking the fact that it's installing xmrig as it's primary purpose.

 

For reference, xmrig is mining software, and since malware, viruses, ransomware etc are now passe, Compromising a system to instead mine for bitcoin is the hack of choice.

Long time user of this plugin and have run into an issue after updating to the latest UNRAID version (6.9.2).

 

For some reason, the plugin thinks I have multiple NICs installed in my system and reports the following error:

 

eth1 and eth2 both have IP addresses on the 192.168.3.0 network. This is rarely a valid configuration

 

Neither eth1 or eth2 show up in ifconfig nor in the Settings page (just eth0).  At one point, I did install a 10Gb NIC but have since removed it over a year ago.  Not sure why the plugin would still think it's the case.

 

Current plugin version:  2021.04.10

  • Author

Create a new thread in general support and include your diagnostics

I recently had what seems like a false positive for the miner detection. It was a warning that xmrig was running but I couldn't see it in top, and neither my CPU or GPU have been under any load recently. It popped up once and disappeared after a rescan.

 

I've checked some of the common security problems, and I only have ports opened for torrent clients (I double checked and I can't access ssh, the Unraid webui, or any container's webui from outside my network), I haven't installed any new plugins or docker containers in weeks, and I haven't changed any settings in weeks. The only things that have happened recently are updates to my Jellyfin and NetData containers a few hours ago. I've also never installed anything mining-related on my server.

 

This is on version 2021.4.11

cooper-diagnostics-20210415-1646.zip

  • Author

You rebooted after the warning came up, and it's not finding it now, so I can't tell what may have triggered it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.