262 posts in this topic Last Reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A plugin designed to keep all (or selected) plugins / dockers up to date, with options for delayed upgrades.   Formerly part of Community Applications, this module is now packaged separately

No it's my fault.  A piece of experimental code I was working on mistakenly wound up in the release version.  Check for updates

Actually hadn't forgotten...   I have to wait until Friday's round of lsio updates, but what I'm going to do is this.   No GUI as I see this as rather limited in user needs  

Posted Images

Hi All,

I have been struggling to resolve a problem with the Auto Update plugin since upgrading to 6.9.0 2021-02-27 and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Prior to updating, I had the Auto Update plugin updating my plugins and dockers (except Plex) once per month, however after the update, Plex started shutting down with all of the other dockers, it wasn't updated, it would just shut down.

Of couse there has always beena  problem with the Auto Updater not restarting dockers, but thats another issue.  I tried removing the Auto Update plugin, but the dockers would still shut down on the old schedule.  I tried reinstalling, but nothing has changed.

Has anyone experienced this?

It looks like certain docker containers aren't being added to the "Docker Auto Update Settings" page, particularly containers I've added directly from Docker Hub through Community Applications. Is there a way to manually add them? Thanks!

On 5/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, KnifeFed said:

I manually updated the My Servers plugin then ran auto update again and now it's working. I guess it doesn't handle version numbers like "2021.05.14.1336".

Now that there's a new update for the My Servers plugin (version 2021.06.07.1845), Auto Update errors out with the same exit status 255. I manually updated My Servers again and after that it runs fine.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:56 AM, burkasaurusrex said:

It looks like certain docker containers aren't being added to the "Docker Auto Update Settings" page, particularly containers I've added directly from Docker Hub through Community Applications. Is there a way to manually add them? Thanks!

Also having an issue where some containers' update path seem to get kind of corrupted? For example, in the auto update app, the repository will be listed as 'library/sha256:...' and on the docker tab, the container says the update is 'not available'?

• 2 weeks later...

A small feature request: I would love to have the option of using an exclude list rather than the current include list for which Docker containers to update, because I only have one container that I don't want to automatically update and currently I have to enable automatic updates for every new container I install.

• 1 month later...

Found an issue with line 101 while applying settings;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/ca.update.applications/include/exec.php on line 101

It's because of this line

if ( ! is_array($containes) {

but it should be

if ( ! is_array($containes)) {

Missing a ')'

10 minutes ago, Thomasvt said:

Found an issue with line 101 while applying settings;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/ca.update.applications/include/exec.php on line 101

It's because of this line

if ( ! is_array($containes) {

but it should be

if ( ! is_array($containes)) {

Missing a ')'

Note to self:  Long weekends are NOT the time to be programming ;)  fixed (maybe)