[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

1 hour ago, Necrotic said:

A different person already took care of this, I believe ich may have helped him and is quite busy trying to maintain all these different ones already. I hope its ok to post this:

Ah, thanks!

I searched for the game but nothing showed up.

And seems like Nodiaque's image just haven't been approved yet which is probably why it didn't show up.

I'll have to try to import it manually.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nycwill said:

Tried logging as admin with "adminDocker" but said "Password is not match"

Because this password is for the admin console not for login... 😅

See here.

You can't login with the admin password, you always have to use the login password and then in game you have to authenticate with the admin password to become the admin.

Hey, first of all. Thanks alot for the gaming dockers you created, ive used quite a few flawlessly. Much appreciated. 

I am running into a bit of a hurdle with my server, I'm trying to add mods to it. When i copy it to the files to mnt/user/appdata//Pal/Content/Paks/ - it doesn't seem to reflect on the docker after starting up in the related spot

Am I doing something wrong here? 

Thanks

15 minutes ago, dafuzz said:

When i copy it to the files to mnt/user/appdata//Pal/Content/Paks/

Why did you do that in the first place?

Please read this post, most likely something with where the files stay is incorrect:

The container is using /mnt/cache/appdata/… for the gane files if you are using that directory on your server too then you have to male sure that the files in the appdata directory are not moved to the Array.

It could also be that you have wrong permissions.

On 1/22/2024 at 5:36 PM, ich777 said:

Download spigot, put the jar file in the main directory from the container and change this values:

grafik.thumb.png.3d2ddfddd25ba9f0de99aaedeb65ddfa.png

It should be pretty self explanatory when you read the description from the variables.

Of course you have to change the Serverfile name to whatever your spigot file is named to.

Thanks  for this Information. Finaliy it works. Big Thanks

• Like 1

The relevant line of code in start-server.sh is

if [ ! -f ${SERVER_DIR}/Pal/Binaries/Linux/PalServer-Linux-Test ]; then
  echo "---Something went wrong, can't find the executable, putting container into sleep mode!---"

Am I supposed to have a /Pal/Binaries/Linux? I am on Linux. I have only /Pal/Binaries/Win64

edit: Ok I figured out *why* - "@sSteamCmdForcePlatformType" = "windows" is in the docker logs. But *why* is the code doing that?

edit 2: pushed a fix to your github. your install command was set to asa which apparantly is ark, rather than palworld.

Edited January 19 by pewecat

I have the same issue.   How do I get the fix?

8 minutes ago, inescapable-experience1285 said:

I have the same issue.   How do I get the fix?

I assume you are not on Unraid?

If you would have read a few posts further I have posted the answer, you have to use the tag palworld, I assume you are using the wrong tag.

Here is the run example.

Yes unraid.   Sorry here is more info.

I saved backed up my Pal directory, before adding a password ( now that the checkbox is there).... could not get that to work. So I just renamed it back so I was original but now O get that odd error.

Something went wrong, can't find the executable, putting container into sleep mode!

Its been running for a week with very little issues, so puzzled when using this backup would do this...

2 minutes ago, inescapable-experience1285 said:

Something went wrong, can't find the executable, putting container into sleep mode!

Please read this post:

Are you really sure that your appdata share stays on the cache or is it moved to the Array?

So basically it‘s not the same error.

I've installed the Insurgency: Sandstorm docker container. For the life of me I cannot get mods working. I've followed numerous guides, but the folder structure is different in every tutorial I read compared to the folder structure of this container.

Here's the parameters I have set in the container settings: -AdminList=Admins -Mods -GSLTToken="My Token is Here" -GameStats -MapCycle=MapCycle -Mutators=ISMCarmory_Legacy. I can see my server in the server browser and it recognizes that it's a modded server, but the mod ISMCmod will not load and it will not load my mapcycle. I've created a Mods.txt file and Mapcycle.txt file and placed it in insurgencysandstorm\Insurgency\Config\Server. Has anyone else been able to load mods successfully? 

Just now, OcifferAction said:

For the life of me I cannot get mods working. I've followed numerous guides, but the folder structure is different in every tutorial I read compared to the folder structure of this container.

Sorry but I don't support modding, I just can give support for basic requests.

However what do you need for paths? The main path inside the container is: /serverdata/serverfiles

after that you have the above mentioned path: insurgencysandstorm\Insurgency\Config\Server

Didn't you need to also include the map cycle list somewhere since it's a Source game?

IIRC some users are using mods fine with Insurgency: Sandstorm.

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Sorry but I don't support modding, I just can give support for basic requests.

However what do you need for paths? The main path inside the container is: /serverdata/serverfiles

after that you have the above mentioned path: insurgencysandstorm\Insurgency\Config\Server

Didn't you need to also include the map cycle list somewhere since it's a Source game?

IIRC some users are using mods fine with Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to get it working after some trial and error and patience. Had to load a new map after the server was up for a while to load the mods in.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am running the Palworld docker on Unraid and after the game had an update earlier today my docker has been crashing on startup. Here's a paste of Diagnostics.txt for the crash info:

Generating report for minidump

Application version 5.1.1.0
 ... built from changelist 0

OS version Linux 6.1.64-Unraid (network name: 7c9d6ee30f52)
Running 6 x86_64 processors (12 logical cores)
Exception was "SIGSEGV: invalid attempt to write memory at address 0x0000000000000003"

<SOURCE START>
<SOURCE END>

<CALLSTACK START>
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalWorldSecuritySystem::InitializeWithSaveDataForServer(UPalWorldSaveGame*) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalWorldSecuritySystem.cpp:43]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitSequence_InitializeWorldAfterAppliedSaveData::ProcessImpl() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitSequences.cpp:277]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::StartNextSequence() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:101]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::StartNextSequence() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:115]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::StartNextSequence() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:115]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::OnChangeProcessState(UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:167]
PalServer-Linux-Test!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<false, UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent, void (UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*), FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::ExecuteIfSafe(UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*) const [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineBinary/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/Delegates/DelegateInstancesImpl.h:616]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalWorldSubsystem::OnWorldBeginPlay(UWorld&) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalWorldSubsystem.cpp:57]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UWorld::BeginPlay() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/World.cpp:4875]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UEngine::LoadMap(FWorldContext&, FURL, UPendingNetGame*, FString&) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/UnrealEngine.cpp:14880]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UEngine::Browse(FWorldContext&, FURL, FString&) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/UnrealEngine.cpp:14037]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UGameInstance::StartGameInstance() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/GameInstance.cpp:634]
PalServer-Linux-Test!FEngineLoop::Init() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Launch/Private/LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4372]
PalServer-Linux-Test!GuardedMain(char16_t const*) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Launch/Private/Launch.cpp:180]
PalServer-Linux-Test!CommonUnixMain(int, char**, int (*)(char16_t const*), void (*)()) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/Runtime/Unix/UnixCommonStartup/Private/UnixCommonStartup.cpp:269]
libc.so.6!UnknownFunction(0x271c9)
libc.so.6!__libc_start_main(+0x84)
PalServer-Linux-Test!_start()

<CALLSTACK END>

0 loaded modules

Report end!

1 hour ago, ikeuli said:

Hello,

I am running the Palworld docker on Unraid and after the game had an update earlier today my docker has been crashing on startup. Here's a paste of Diagnostics.txt for the crash info:

Generating report for minidump

Application version 5.1.1.0
 ... built from changelist 0

OS version Linux 6.1.64-Unraid (network name: 7c9d6ee30f52)
Running 6 x86_64 processors (12 logical cores)
Exception was "SIGSEGV: invalid attempt to write memory at address 0x0000000000000003"

<SOURCE START>
<SOURCE END>

<CALLSTACK START>
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalWorldSecuritySystem::InitializeWithSaveDataForServer(UPalWorldSaveGame*) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalWorldSecuritySystem.cpp:43]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitSequence_InitializeWorldAfterAppliedSaveData::ProcessImpl() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitSequences.cpp:277]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::StartNextSequence() [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:101]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent::OnChangeProcessState(UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalGameSystemInitManagerComponent.cpp:167]
PalServer-Linux-Test!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<false, UPalGameSystemInitManagerComponent, void (UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*), FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::ExecuteIfSafe(UPalGameSystemInitProcessHandle*) const [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineBinary/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/Delegates/DelegateInstancesImpl.h:616]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UPalWorldSubsystem::OnWorldBeginPlay(UWorld&) [D:/works/repos/Pal_SVN/Pal-UE-App/Source/Pal/PalWorldSubsystem.cpp:57]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UWorld::BeginPlay() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/World.cpp:4875]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UEngine::LoadMap(FWorldContext&, FURL, UPendingNetGame*, FString&) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/UnrealEngine.cpp:14880]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UEngine::Browse(FWorldContext&, FURL, FString&) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/UnrealEngine.cpp:14037]
PalServer-Linux-Test!UGameInstance::StartGameInstance() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Engine/Private/GameInstance.cpp:634]
PalServer-Linux-Test!FEngineLoop::Init() [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Launch/Private/LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4372]
PalServer-Linux-Test!GuardedMain(char16_t const*) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/./Runtime/Launch/Private/Launch.cpp:180]
PalServer-Linux-Test!CommonUnixMain(int, char**, int (*)(char16_t const*), void (*)()) [C:/works/Pal-UE-EngineSource/Engine/Source/Runtime/Unix/UnixCommonStartup/Private/UnixCommonStartup.cpp:269]
libc.so.6!UnknownFunction(0x271c9)
libc.so.6!__libc_start_main(+0x84)
PalServer-Linux-Test!_start()

<CALLSTACK END>

0 loaded modules

Report end!

Ok apparently my Unraid server had some bad memory modules which maybe caused the docker to become corrupted(?) Anyway I replaced the modules and re-created the docker and it no longer crashes.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Upon connecting to the server I get an error message: "The match you are trying to join is running an incompatible version of the game. Please try upgrading your game version"

How can I update my Palworld docker container?
It says to restart the container (to update the game version) but that doesn't seem to change anything.
And it is not a client side issue (as far as I can tell), as it happened right after the update few days ago.

1 hour ago, Spectral Force said:

Restarting the container is how it updates. I just updated the other day to 1.3.0. Ich makes his containers to update on restart. try settin validation to true and restart. 

Validation is true, I still get the same error message, I've tried validating on client side as well.

7 hours ago, xxJTownxx33 said:

I just installed ark on my unraid server and when I put the ports and server name and map in nothing changes when the server starts up. Please Help

A bit more information would be nice.

Where did you change the server name and map? In the Docker template or in the config?