[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

17 minutes ago, viktortras said:

What do you mean when you say "Make sure you set the startup script to the new port"?

I have no startup script at the moment. Just executed the command in unraid console vm.max_map_count and it started good.

The docker container has a parameter field.  It includes the listener port, by defaults it's `?Port=7777` make sure it's changed to match your updated port.

4 minutes ago, viktortras said:

ah ok!!Yes I did it. thank you.

Then it looks like it's an issue with your version of the game it seems.  My version purchased from Steam seems to have no issue.

You could attempt connecting directly while you're testing: 
- ` (backtick) to open the console
- type "open <your IP>:8899"  (no quotes)
- Enter.  To see if a direct connection will work.  And it's just your game being at least partially broken for using the official server list.

1 minute ago, dlchamp said:

Then it looks like it's an issue with your version of the game it seems.  My version purchased from Steam seems to have no issue.

You could attempt connecting directly while you're testing: 
- ` (backtick) to open the console
- type "open <your IP>:8899"  (no quotes)
- Enter.  To see if a direct connection will work.  And it's just your game being at least partially broken for using the official server list.

Ok Im trying this mate.

I have just entered it and it shows me "Incorrect password. Would you like to wait for join the session?".

So it seems it working but I cannot join it due to some problem with the game or the version maybe.

1 minute ago, viktortras said:

Ok Im trying this mate.

I have just entered it and it shows me "Incorrect password. Would you like to wait for join the session?".

So it seems it working but I cannot join it due to some problem with the game or the version maybe.

Or your password isn't configured correctly, or you mistyped it.

Yes I think it is.

Also I have noticed my game need steam app opened to work but I dont know why I can see others No Official servers, maybe this servers has been created using official accounts and thats why I can see it!

So If I cannot test it I will buy it.

Thank you anyway.

2 hours ago, viktortras said:

haha sorry but I just only wanted to test the performance before buy it! I have all my games bought!

I don't know if there is one available for SA yet, but there is a serverbenchmark mod that you can install and run on SE servers.
Gives you some decent insight into what to expect performance-wise.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2221733141

In my experience, the performance difference is minimal, however, the resources, mostly RAM, is the biggest difference.  SE Island server is around 5GB on a fresh new install where SA, for me at least, sits around 10GB.

Edited by dlchamp
On 7/16/2022 at 10:05 AM, ich777 said:

If yes, why?

On 7/16/2022 at 2:05 PM, Taiwendo said:

mods usually do not get fast enough update.

Just a reminder about this. If you have time to implement a way to pick which version of the game to update to, that would let us keep playing while the mods are not yet updated. 

Thank you for your support btw. 

8 hours ago, Vega_m57 said:

If you have time to implement a way to pick which version of the game to update to, that would let us keep playing while the mods are not yet updated. 

You can still use the depot number I think in the GAME_ID variable I think, never tried that but in theory that should work.

On 1/25/2024 at 5:37 PM, ich777 said:

You should look into the server status fist, they are experiencing massive problems currently:

grafik.png.3720be69f80a0d112cd8eda177bbc7d7.png

Currently all Servers seem to be fully operational yet I cant find my Server via the server list. There isnt any other port to open besides 8211 for Palworld, right?

Connecting via IP is working fine.

11 minutes ago, BrainlessDude said:

There isnt any other port to open besides 8211 for Palworld, right?

Correct.

11 minutes ago, BrainlessDude said:

Connecting via IP is working fine.

Are you sure you've enabled the correct options, please keep in mind that it maybe takes a bit so that your server shows up in the server list since it can take a while.

Please also check if you already have the new parameter in place since the last update changed this here:

grafik.png.ecb89fcaf73c27eaebe6cfe28cb9bf0b.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Correct.

Are you sure you've enabled the correct options, please keep in mind that it maybe takes a bit so that your server shows up in the server list since it can take a while.

Please also check if you already have the new parameter in place since the last update changed this here:

grafik.png.ecb89fcaf73c27eaebe6cfe28cb9bf0b.png

Thank you so much for the fast response! It was the "publiclobby" parameter! Is the "EpicApp=PalServer" still needed?

I am having an issue with my Palworld server. 

Its been working fine but since the latest patch I now get a version mismatch when trying to connect. I have rebooted the server many times in hopes the server would update to the newest version and im beginning to wonder if im missing a step.

Any help is greatly appreciated 

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Are you really sure that your client is up to date?

Interesting. Steam claimed the client was up to date but when i completely uninstalled and reinstalled it began working as expected. 

if anyone is having similar issues I'd suggest trying that as well. 

Thanks to @ich777 for your work and continuous support in here after all this time. 

• Like 1