[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

2 hours ago, bg_hizzy said:

At the end I replaced everything in /modules/default/calendar with the latest files in the github repository. I'm not sure why things didn't update when I went to 2.25.0 (still had to replace the css file).

I'm also not sure but that always happens I bump the version from npm.

2 hours ago, bg_hizzy said:

Side note - is there a way to disable updating of MM and modules? Or is that not advised?

Nope, at least not in my container, maybe someone else has a container where you can prevent that but I'm strictly against preventing updates.

21 hours ago, ich777 said:

I'm also not sure but that always happens I bump the version from npm.

When the version is bumped via npm should it replace everything in the magicmirror2 directory?

I noticed the files in /modules/default/calendar were from 2.23.0, which is the version when I initially installed the container. Things didn't break when they went from 2.23.0 to 2.24.0, but they didn't change the 'fetch' method in the calendar module.

16 hours ago, ich777 said:

Thanks for your reply but i need acces to the terminal of container "Zabbix-Webinterface" for modify the file locales.inc.php and when save the result is file is read only, in your url is for the admin users in the interface.

Thanks for your work!!!

Odon

Edited by Odon
4 minutes ago, Odon said:

Thanks for your reply but i need acces to the terminal of container "Zabbix-Webinterface" for modify the file locales.inc.php and when save the result is file is read only, in your url is for the admin users in the interface.

Then you have two options, open up a container console and edit the file there directly in the terminal or connect to your server via WinSCP through SFTP as root to your server, go to the file location and edit the file there as root (make sure that you stop the container in the first place).

30 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Then you have two options, open up a container console and edit the file there directly in the terminal or connect to your server via WinSCP through SFTP as root to your server, go to the file location and edit the file there as root (make sure that you stop the container in the first place).

That's what I do, I access the container terminal from the unraid option, I go to the path that I need to modify and as I show you in the example in this case I show you with copy but using vi to edit it I get the same result, the file It's read only.

The container user as shown is zabbix.

Thanks

2023-11-22 161640.png

10 minutes ago, Odon said:

That's what I do, I access the container terminal from the unraid option, I go to the path that I need to modify and as I show you in the example in this case I show you with copy but using vi to edit it I get the same result, the file It's read only.

Oh, you are trying to change a file in the container itself which is not mounted to the host at all so to speak these change will be wiped next theme the container is updated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an option to change the locale in the Webinterface which persists container updates?

Login > Dashboard > Click on the User icon > Change the language at the drop down

14 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Oh, you are trying to change a file in the container itself which is not mounted to the host at all so to speak these change will be wiped next theme the container is updated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an option to change the locale in the Webinterface which persists container updates?

Login > Dashboard > Click on the User icon > Change the language at the drop down

Correct, it is necessary to edit the locales.inc.php file, which is where the Spanish language is deactivated and so that it is displayed in the web interface in the language selection drop-down menu.

Until it is set to true in the locales.inc.php file, it does not appear as available on the web. This is not exclusive to the Spanish language and is one of all the languages that are set to false in locales.inc.php.

I attach an image of the part that needs to be activated in locales.inc.php.

Thank you

locales.inc.php.png

user_interface.png

Edited by Odon
1 hour ago, Odon said:

I attach an image of the part that needs to be activated in locales.inc.php.

I would recommend that you post that on the Zabbix forums since this will be reset every time the container is updated or you change something in the container since this is a file that is contained within the container itself.

I hope you see the issue here.

24 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I would recommend that you post that on the Zabbix forums since this will be reset every time the container is updated or you change something in the container since this is a file that is contained within the container itself.

I hope you see the issue here.

Ok, I understand that when you package for unraid you do it with what comes from zabbix (docker) directly.

I'm going to see what they count there.

Thank you,

12 minutes ago, eLpresidente said:

jDownloader hängt bei mir in einer Updateschleife fest, noch jemand das Problem? Neustart und Stoppen des Containers hat nichts gebracht.. wollte kurz nachfragen bevor ich den ganzen Container lösche, hatte den so gut eingestellt gehabt :)

this part is english only please ;)

and may take a look at your docker logs from jdown, i think there is a hint what is todo ...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, eLpresidente said:

jDownloader hängt bei mir in einer Updateschleife fest, noch jemand das Problem? Neustart und Stoppen des Containers hat nichts gebracht.. wollte kurz nachfragen bevor ich den ganzen Container lösche, hatte den so gut eingestellt gehabt :)

Please read the second recommended post on top of this thread.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've installed the PhotoPrism container and everything seemed fine, but when I try to access the WebUI I get the "Unable to connect" message in the browser (screenshot attached).

I've got other containers running such as Photostructure, and that one lets me access it and works fine, so it seems there's no firewall issue here.

I attach the log from Unraid, can someone tell me what's wrong?

log-photoprism-unraid.txt

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-07 a las 12.26.58.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-07 a las 12.28.11.jpg

Edited by JaviPas

My primary server is working very well with luckybackup, running 6.11.5 on it.  My new backup server is having an odd issue.  When I try to open the luckybackup console to do the password stuff, the console closes a few seconds later.

I have tried a browser that had never connected to the server and I have tried clearing firefox cache.  No change.  I am not running any proxys either.  Network and dns settings are the same between the servers.

What on earth is wrong?

backup-diagnostics-20231210-1722.zip

20 hours ago, ich777 said:

What does the log say?

Stop the container, open the Logs from the container and post a screenshot or a textfile with the contents from the log.

The container is running and not restarting correct?

It looks like I got it running... wanted to install a larger cache drive and after I re-installed completely it is now working.

• Like 1

Edit: 
Nvm, i noticed I had a JDownloader2 and a jdownloader2 folder in appdata (from different old package I thought I had cleaned up)

So my JDownlaoder2 Container stopped working: the logs were empty (the ones I access from unraid UI docker tab)  and the webui rejected connection. I restartet the container, logs still empty, and the console closed every few seconds. I could however see that start-server.sh and start.sh (or similar?) were running.

So I followed the steps from the pinned post and restarted. WebUI still not answering. And the logs window (also console) close after a few seconds. I can see a repeating cycle in the logs. The Jdownloader does not seem to have started/rebuilt yet.

It is noticing that JDownloader.jar is missing (invalid or corrupt) but no further error...

Spoiler

WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on :8080
  - Web server. Web root: /usr/share/novnc
  - No SSL/TLS support (no cert file)
  - Backgrounding (daemon)
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile /jDownloader2/JDownloader.jar
WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on :8080
  - Web server. Web root: /usr/share/novnc
  - No SSL/TLS support (no cert file)
  - Backgrounding (daemon)