[SUPPORT] AMP (Application Management Panel) - CorneliousJD Repo

On 2/21/2021 at 1:15 PM, CorneliousJD said:

Here's my setup screenshots, hope it helps!

AMP/Configuration/Networking

image.png.53cad9831654767ddf61e9cc43d31233.png

Valheim Instance Ports

image.png.a052e70d7b930e54152d7becee7791b4.png

Then in Valheim instance, configuration, server, you can set your wold name, seed, and password (must have password from everything I'm reading i think?)

Then forward ports 2456-2458 *UDP* through your firewall, or to test locally just connect to your unraid IP running AMP on port 2457 (the actual port it uses to connect).

e.g. 192.168.1.100:2457

So I've followed these settings and nothing I try allows it to connect over the local LAN.

What are your settings for AMP's networking itself?  Like the Default AMP IP binding, Default Application IP Binding, Docker External IP?  Did you set up the container in Bridge mode?

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get WinSCP to connect to my minecraft instance. No matter what information I put in it just doesn't seem to connect. Network Error: Connection to "servername" timed out. I am using a proxy if that matters. I really want to transfer a world file over to my server but it seems I cannot do that through the web gui for amp or WinSCP. What is happening?

5 hours ago, Sporical said:

I cannot seem to get WinSCP to connect to my minecraft instance. No matter what information I put in it just doesn't seem to connect. Network Error: Connection to "servername" timed out. I am using a proxy if that matters. I really want to transfer a world file over to my server but it seems I cannot do that through the web gui for amp or WinSCP. What is happening?

Did you open the corrosponding ports in your router?

33 minutes ago, MightyLional said:

anyway to update the container? trying to use it for satisfactory.

I'm in the same boat.

I've had a few commands from CubeCoders (speaking on reddit) but none have seemed to work.

EDIT:

Just fixed it. Make sure not to be on the nightly release then run:

ampinstmgr --nocache upgradeall

Edited by ra1k_0