Soon™️ 6.12 Series

starbetrayer

1 hour ago, FlyingTexan said:

Really tired of getting emails of all this stupid BS. Some of us have an active interest in this topic. Maybe take this stupidness into your own thread

For record, I have been doing those little challenges for 6.10 beta and 6.11 beta to bring some fun for the Unraid community and created that thread.

You can adjust the notifications and can remove yourself from it, if you don't like it.

You will have to wait for the RC then.

Edited by starbetrayer
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, starbetrayer said:

For record, I have been doing those little challenges for 6.10 beta and 6.11 beta to bring some fun for the Unraid community and created that thread.

Understood,

yes, it's your thread, but it happened  to evolve into a very informative discussion on possibly the most important at the moment development in Unraid's progression.

I'd agree with others.

The childish back and forth are greatly diluting the discussion and shouldn't be encouraged at this point.

Edited by Lolight
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a note to everybody.
I believe the very rough statistic of 4 likes against morse and 1 like fore, is an indicator.

Just saying.
Sometimes our own creation (the thread in this context) does not "belong" to us any more when it grows.
Yes "whoever likes it stays, whoever doesn't, bye bye" but, just saying.

That said I don't care too much.
if there was an official thread about the betas, less people would react.

Edited by NLS
  • Upvote 2

Indeed, this is not an official thread. Just sharing our enthusiasm and questions about what might happen. And this "morse session" seemly has been more overflowing than expected.

However, if some reactions were "childish", others were "grumpy". It doesn't make sense to me feeling harassed or annoyed at this point. I clearly don't spend my whole time on this forum and didn't witness such a "craziness", in a certain way, until now. So I am probably less impacted than others.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, starbetrayer said:

You can adjust the notifications and can remove yourself from it, if you don't like it.

You will have to wait for the RC then.

You created the topic so that’s the topic and why people are being active. They didn’t engage because they wanted to take part in the stupidity. The topic is still valid and someone many of us intend to discuss and be educated on. Instead of someone being free to leave I’d rather just be able to block/ignore people. My notifications settings don’t seem to allow for only useful and informative postings.

You know what. I aggree. Too many codes....

The obvious solution is to provide a harder code that will take longer to crack. 

Spoiler

E1A257FEB7BF4C9B4774585AAD7A66F1536B024EF2A85D5178EBA50F1C50BB8C53CCBDCCDC5312D098F565B23689E40DDE9ABDDBA7ACE19829C46207B696004B32B9DAA10E28D14C145D5D8600C39A6E

That should slow things down a little! Good luck xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, brandon3055 said:

You know what. I aggree. Too many codes....

The obvious solution is to provide a harder code that will take longer to crack. 

Reveal hidden contents

E1A257FEB7BF4C9B4774585AAD7A66F1536B024EF2A85D5178EBA50F1C50BB8C53CCBDCCDC5312D098F565B23689E40DDE9ABDDBA7ACE19829C46207B696004B32B9DAA10E28D14C145D5D8600C39A6E

That should slow things down a little! Good luck xD

Good one haha

I can't wait to update to the 6.12. 😇

The ease of use on vm/ docker/ plugins, the Cache pool & lot of support from community, and now we have built in zfs, these make Unraid even better than ever.

I love my Unraid built. Thank you Unraid team for all your hard work!

Edited by winglam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, starbetrayer said:

Version 6.12.0-beta13

.-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .. ..-. / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / . ...- . -. / .. -. ... - .- .-.. .-.. / .- / -.. --- -.-. -.- . .-. / -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. . .-. / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-