Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

For some reason my unplugged headphones plug in is asking for a user name and password.. it started after a reboot three days ago.  In the config file it has "" set for login and password.  Any ideas on how to get rid of this?

Anyone have any ideas on this?

i would say get rid of the ""

just make it

http_username =

http_password =

or move/rename the config.ini file and see what the new one gives which will be created on startup

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas why transmission isn't booting up on unraid and the "save" location for torrents keeps resetting to "//downloads"

my install directory is /usr/local/transmission (per the wiki, it says better to do this so it reinstall on each reboot). I'm wondering if this doesn't apply to transmission because it seems to be resetting all the settings.

Would a better install location be /mnt/cache/apps/transmission?

Any ideas why transmission isn't booting up on unraid and the "save" location for torrents keeps resetting to "//downloads"

my install directory is /usr/local/transmission (per the wiki, it says better to do this so it reinstall on each reboot). I'm wondering if this doesn't apply to transmission because it seems to be resetting all the settings.

Would a better install location be /mnt/cache/apps/transmission?

Notice that the settings of the plugin are "Data Directory", which is where the Transmission client saves it settings, not "Install Directory", which is where the client is been installed...

So yes - change the "Data Directory" to a persistent location (like the one you've mentioned)...

My Sickbeard install keeps getting corrupted or something. It also is not set to retain the data after a restart. Here is what I am getting after running sickbeard for a few days.

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond

response.body = self.handler()

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__

self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__

return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1983, in index

return _munge(t)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 123, in _munge

return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__

return getattr(self, mainMethName)()

File "_usr_local_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 107, in respond

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 151, in select

sqlResults = self.action(query, args).fetchall()

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 127, in action

sqlResult = self.connection.execute(query)

OperationalError: no such table: tv_episodes

When this happens, I have to restart Sickbeard and all my settings are gone. It is really frustrating to have to set it up over and over and over.

Someone, please help me.

I like Influencer's Plugins. I have the Headphones, SAB, and CP plugins and they work flawlessly...but this sickbeard thing is going to force me to reinstall it on my main machine.

Ive tried everything you guys have said. It simply will not install with persistent data like you guys said. I installed sickbeard like I installed all the other plugins.

When I install it, it runs fine for a day or two and then it throws that internal server error I showed before and I have to restart it and set everything up all over again.

This has happened 5 times already....

Here is the SS of the settings page for sickbeard.

http://i.imgur.com/cIM23ht.jpg (Its too big to post here :()

Again, this is the error that occurs after a day or two

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond

response.body = self.handler()

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__

self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__

return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1983, in index

return _munge(t)

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 123, in _munge

return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__

return getattr(self, mainMethName)()

File "_usr_local_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 107, in respond

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 151, in select

sqlResults = self.action(query, args).fetchall()

File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 127, in action

sqlResult = self.connection.execute(query)

OperationalError: no such table: tv_episodes

Ive even tried backing up my config file and putting it back when this error happens. It does nothing.

This is the guide I used. I followed it to the tee and used it for SAB, SB, CP, and Headphones. Only SB has given me problems.

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Setting_Up_SABnzbd,_SickBeard,_and_CouchPotoato

I've been running unRaid for a week or so now, and installed both the SB & SAB plugins without much fuss.

However, the NN+ plugin has gave me no end of grief from start to finish.  I've had to manually install mysql packages etc.

Anyhow, I've now go the the point where I can actually run the update_binaries.php which is the problem, when ran, it simply returns to the shell prompt without processing any groups.

Could anyone shed any light on what I'm still missing? Is there a log file somewhere?

root@Tower:/mnt/user/newznab/misc/update_scripts/nix_scripts# sudo ./newznab_screen.sh

newznab 0.2.3p Copyright © 2013 newznab.com

This program is distributed with a commercial licence. See LICENCE.txt for

further details.

Updating: 5 groups - Using compression? No

Group 1 of 5

Processing alt.binaries.teevee

root@Tower:/mnt/user/newznab/misc/update_scripts/nix_scripts#

Hi all.

New user trying to get everything up and running. There may be two unrelated issues here (python vs. sabnzbd) so apologies if they are unrelated. I searched for python errors in the forum and didn't find anything similar.

Here is the flow of my problem:

1) New Unraid build and setting my system up with Influencers plugs.

2) Install all 11 plugs from Github zip.

3) sabnzbd causes my system to be inaccessible @ /servername or IP address unless I add :8080. When adding :8080 I get a poorly formatted main view with errors all over the screen. Looks like this:

8QdexvI.png

4) Installed separately, newznab will install but it doesn't appear alongside other plugins (normal?)

5) If I remove the sabnzbd the system boots normally. However, in all instances the syslog shows lots of errors for the python TAR file being inaccessible due to corruption. The is the case for all influencer plugs which are installed so perhaps this is something to ignore.

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: installing plugin: headphones_unplugged

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:  file /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz: already exists

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz ...

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: +==============================================================================

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: | Installing new package /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: +==============================================================================

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: Verifying package python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz.

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: Unable to install /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz:  tar archive is corrupt (tar returned error code 2)

6) Included my syslog from when sabnzbd is installed. There don't appear (to me) to be errors of note besides the python ones.

Background: My system has an array but no parity drive (I haven't moved my initial files over). I'm using the 5.0 version of Unraid posted on August 28th. I don't have a cache drive setup.

Thanks for the assist.

syslog.zip

syslog.zip

Hi all.

New user trying to get everything up and running. There may be two unrelated issues here (python vs. sabnzbd) so apologies if they are unrelated. I searched for python errors in the forum and didn't find anything similar.

Here is the flow of my problem:

1) New Unraid build and setting my system up with Influencers plugs.

2) Install all 11 plugs from Github zip.

3) sabnzbd causes my system to be inaccessible @ /servername or IP address unless I add :8080. When adding :8080 I get a poorly formatted main view with errors all over the screen. Looks like this:

8QdexvI.png

4) Installed separately, newznab will install but it doesn't appear alongside other plugins (normal?)

5) If I remove the sabnzbd the system boots normally. However, in all instances the syslog shows lots of errors for the python TAR file being inaccessible due to corruption. The is the case for all influencer plugs which are installed so perhaps this is something to ignore.

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: installing plugin: headphones_unplugged

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:  file /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz: already exists

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz ...

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: | Installing new package /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger:

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: Verifying package python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz.

Sep 22 09:06:44 syncserver logger: Unable to install /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz:  tar archive is corrupt (tar returned error code 2)

6) Included my syslog from when sabnzbd is installed. There don't appear (to me) to be errors of note besides the python ones.

Background: My system has an array but no parity drive (I haven't moved my initial files over). I'm using the 5.0 version of Unraid posted on August 28th. I don't have a cache drive setup.

Thanks for the assist.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

2) Perhaps it a good idea to start installing all plugins one by one, checking if every one works before installing the next. It makes troubleshooting easier as you know which one is creating issues.

3) Port 8080 is reserved to the unRaid webgui. So it's normal you're getting a shitty view. I have mine setup as following: sabnzbd 8081, sickbeard 8082, couchpotato 8083.

4) I don't know this plugin, so I can't help you here.

5) Seems like a corrupted download to me. Delete "python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz" in the packages folder on your flash drive and reboot. The package will be re-downloaded.

I see you installed simplefeatures gui. This is just my personal view: if you want a stable system, remove simplefeatures. The simplefeature plugin was running great before 5.0 final, but has not yet been adapted to it.

Hi Orbi. Thanks for the welcome. Some good tips. Especially the one about simplefeatures.

After posting yesterday I got desperate and installed the new Webgui which led me to reading about simplefeatures and then starting over without simplefeatures or unmenu (and just the new Webgui and plugins). I was able to get what looks to be a more stable system but no plugins are loading. I'm still exploring my options and need to look at the syslog but for now at least my previous issue has been overcome.

Thanks for your comment. Hopefully I can get this working.

I've been running unRaid for a week or so now, and installed both the SB & SAB plugins without much fuss.

However, the NN+ plugin has gave me no end of grief from start to finish.  I've had to manually install mysql packages etc.

Anyhow, I've now go the the point where I can actually run the update_binaries.php which is the problem, when ran, it simply returns to the shell prompt without processing any groups.

Could anyone shed any light on what I'm still missing? Is there a log file somewhere?

root@Tower:/mnt/user/newznab/misc/update_scripts/nix_scripts# sudo ./newznab_screen.sh

newznab 0.2.3p Copyright © 2013 newznab.com

This program is distributed with a commercial licence. See LICENCE.txt for

further details.

Updating: 5 groups - Using compression? No

Group 1 of 5

Processing alt.binaries.teevee

root@Tower:/mnt/user/newznab/misc/update_scripts/nix_scripts#

All sorted, checking the php log gave me the clues needed :)

Once the modules had been enabled in the lighttpd.conf everything is running as it should :)

Hi Orbi. Thanks for the welcome. Some good tips. Especially the one about simplefeatures.

After posting yesterday I got desperate and installed the new Webgui which led me to reading about simplefeatures and then starting over without simplefeatures or unmenu (and just the new Webgui and plugins). I was able to get what looks to be a more stable system but no plugins are loading. I'm still exploring my options and need to look at the syslog but for now at least my previous issue has been overcome.

Thanks for your comment. Hopefully I can get this working.

Don't hesitate and ask if you don't get it sorted out.

Archived