Dockerization of some popular applications.

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="SABnzbd" --net="bridge" -p 8080:8080/tcp -v "/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/":"/config":rw -v "":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user":"/mnt/user":rw -v "/etc/localtime":"/etc/localtime":ro needo/sabnzbd

15d713e34cb1ea7b6a77cae5156a9138ac5e25d3aac6c59c12022be10f45a4e7

2014/07/30 22:25:14 Error: Could not create local directory '' for bind mount: mkdir : no such file or directory!

The command failed.

Any ideas?

What is this

-v "":"/downloads":rw

intended to do? You are mapping a docker directory named "/downloads" to an unRAID directory named ""?

He was using the template.  It looks like he deleted/blanked a field instead of removing it.  So when he ran the the start command, the template assumed the field is blank.

[me=sacretagent]confirms the upgrade works [/me]

just clicked the button and after a while it says completed (be aware the plex image = 75mb big and takes a while to download in the background)

we got an extra playlists link on the webpage now

not sure where these trailers are going to show up yet ;)

To get the trailers to show up you have to go into your Movies section and Refresh each one.

Needo, is it possible to modify the Settings file for the PlexConnect docker?

Not with the current version of the Docker. I can look into making that change. What are you looking to modify?

The settings allow a few changes to be made, the main one I am looking for is being able to set a different DNS server.

Needo, is it possible to modify the Settings file for the PlexConnect docker?

Not with the current version of the Docker. I can look into making that change. What are you looking to modify?

For me, it never worked :( 

If I don't connect a path, it start PlexConnect.py, but doesn't work.  If I connect a Path, it always give an error that the PlexConnect.py is not found (needo, you can see details in the Thread I created yesterday).

For me, it never worked :( 

If I don't connect a path, it start PlexConnect.py, but doesn't work.  If I connect a Path, it always give an error that the PlexConnect.py is not found (needo, you can see details in the Thread I created yesterday).

Yeah, that is an odd one. I am unable to reproduce it.

strange, I just connect to your plexconnect repo and this is the default behavior for me... all your other docker works really well.

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. I just fired it up with a fresh install and got...

11:36:02 WebServer: started: 11:36:02
11:36:02 WebServer: ***
11:36:02 WebServer: WebServer: Serving HTTP on 172.17.0.13 port 80.
11:41:03 WebServer: Shutting down.
11:36:02 WebServer: started: 11:36:02
11:36:02 WebServer: WebServer: Serving HTTPS on 172.17.0.13 port 443.
11:41:03 WebServer: Shutting down.
11:36:02 DNSServer: started: 11:36:02
11:36:02 DNSServer: ***
11:36:02 DNSServer: DNSServer: Serving DNS on 172.17.0.13 port 53.
11:36:02 DNSServer: intercept: ['trailers.apple.com'] => 172.17.0.13
11:36:02 DNSServer: restrain: ['mesu.apple.com', 'appldnld.apple.com', 'appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net'] => 127.0.0.1
11:36:02 DNSServer: forward other to higher level DNS: 8.8.8.8
11:36:02 DNSServer: ***
11:41:07 DNSServer: Shutting down.
11:41:03 PlexConnect: Shutting down.
11:41:07 PlexConnect: shutdown
*** Killing all processes...

I did remove them, then remove 3 that were listed as "none:none".  I re-added the PlexConnect using the "my-plexconnect" template (because it is not in the templates, don't know why).

It still give the same error.  I'll try the manual command to see if it make any difference... I always used the Extended Docker page to do it since the beginning.

I did remove them, then remove 3 that were listed as "none:none".  I re-added the PlexConnect using the "my-plexconnect" template (because it is not in the templates, don't know why).

It still give the same error.  I'll try the manual command to see if it make any difference... I always used the Extended Docker page to do it since the beginning.

Can you please post a screenshot of your plexConnect docker configuration?

damn! this thing will make me crazy!

It looks like it never try to git clone the PlexConnect repo ?  It's why it doesn't find the plexconnect py file...

Take off the EDGE. There is not a more recent release then the one included in the non-EDGE version.

Is there a way to delete a "my-something" template in the Extended Docker Page ?? I can try removing it and retry...

Not using this docker, but the "my-something" templates are in /boot/config/plugins/Docker. Deleting these are not likely to have any effect since they are just overwritten whenever you change them.

A more likely candidate for "stuff" that is still hanging around from a previous installation is any configuration type data that the docker application uses. For example, in your case that would be /mnt/btrfs/appdata/plexconnect