Dockerization of some popular applications.

I'm at restaurant now and wait for a friend to arrive, i vpn home and tried without the EDGE.  It seems to work now! I'll try when i'll get back latter.  I Will also try running it in bridge forwarding 53,80 and 443 without priviledge.

Btw, the extended docker page is not iPad friendly. When you add a docker, it doesnt scroll in the adding page, it scroll in the background.

Now, miss only the UniFi controller to retire the Xen part and be fully Dockerized;)

Anyone want to create a docker for it? There is 3 branches of UniFi, Will need EDGE on this one.  There is already 3 docker of UniFi, one of the already with the branches but i'm too dumb to be able to create one with unraid standard (phusion, etc...) :(

Needo-

Any way you could modify the mariaDB docker to allow cron and a backup folder:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34202.msg318445#msg318445

Thanks for all the work!!  Finally moved all of my plugins to dockers this weekend!

Devils advocate... surely a separate backup process is the job a separate docker container i.e. containers ideally do one thing only so that they contain no bloat for people that dont use it.

I migrated from sabnzbd and sickbeard to nzbget and sickrage.  All working now but it wasn't fun.

If anyone is contemplating it I suggest a clean install of both using common mnt pints where ever possible.  Don't use edge release just yet, and try and get the two working with a couple of test files before migrating.

One is due with nzbget is getting the settings for the nzbtomedia scripts working properly.  They seem to be in the nzbget ini file and in the aotoprocessconfig file.  I ended up having yo enter them in both places.

Morale to the story, set aside more time than you expect to get them up and running

I migrated from sabnzbd and sickbeard to nzbget and sickrage.  All working now but it wasn't fun.

If anyone is contemplating it I suggest a clean install of both using common mnt pints where ever possible.  Don't use edge release just yet, and try and get the two working with a couple of test files before migrating.

One is due with nzbget is getting the settings for the nzbtomedia scripts working properly.  They seem to be in the nzbget ini file and in the aotoprocessconfig file.  I ended up having yo enter them in both places.

Morale to the story, set aside more time than you expect to get them up and running

For nzbget you should edit the settings for all the scripts inside the nzbget webgui on the bottom left.  You should edit nzbToMedia.py, nzbToSickeBeard.py, nzbToCouchPotato.py, etc. all within the nzbget webgui not the physical files themselves. Nzbget will edit autoprocessmedia.cfg for you and save those settings in the nzbget config file and auto cfg file.  It won't read from your auto cfg file. Although I think it should.

For nzbget you should edit the settings for all the scripts inside the nzbget webgui on the bottom left.  You should edit nzbToMedia.py, nzbToSickeBeard.py, nzbToCouchPotato.py, etc. all within the nzbget webgui not the physical files themselves. Nzbget will edit autoprocessmedia.cfg for you and save those settings in the nzbget config file and auto cfg file.  It won't read from your auto cfg file. Although I think it should.

yeah thats what I thought at first, but that wasn't the case.  I actually had a post-processing error pop up and tell me the setting in the autoprocessconfig file isn't set.

I could be doing something silly though. I basically just tell it to use the script NZBtoMedia and not the individual NZBtoCouchPotato etc.  from the settings menu, do I need to update all the NXBtoxxx that I need even though I only call the main NZBtoMedia file ?

(might be best to move this to an NZBget thread, and then start my whinge that no matter what I try I can't deable notification of subtitle downloads in SickRage in another thread)

needo,

The nzbmegasearch docker is using the original (pillone) repo, which hasn't been updated for 8 months and has a number of known bugs. Would you consider switching it to use one of the more actively updated clones? They are listed here: https://github.com/pillone/usntssearch/network

Also, would you consider dynamically determining the latest plexpass version of Plex instead of hardcoding it each time? I think something like this should work to get the URL:

wget -q --no-check-certificate -O - "https://plex.tv/downloads"| grep -o '[^"'"'"']*plexmediaserver_.*amd64.deb'

Hey All,

I'm getting the

Failed to access Plex Media Server. Please check your settings.

error on my plexWatch install.  I searched thru this post and found a rec'd to use 'localhost' which I have on config.php.  I know plexWatch is working well, because the database is updating, its just plexWatchWeb connecting to Plex. I can save settings no problem thru the PlexWatch web, but when I try to add a username/pass and hit save I get a blank white page stuck at this URL - plexWatchWeb/includes/process_settings.php.  Any ideas?

<?php

require_once '/var/www/html/plexWatch/includes/functions.php';

$plexWatch['dateFormat'] = 'm/d/Y';

$plexWatch['timeFormat'] = 'g:i a';

$plexWatch['pmsIp'] = 'localhost';

$plexWatch['pmsHttpPort'] = '32400';

$plexWatch['pmsHttpsPort'] = '32443';

$plexWatch['https'] = 'no';

$plexWatch['plexWatchDb'] = '/plexWatch/plexWatch.db';

$plexWatch['myPlexUser'] = '';

$plexWatch['myPlexPass'] = '';

$plexWatch['myPlexAuthToken'] = '';

$plexWatch['globalHistoryGrouping'] = 'no';

$plexWatch['userHistoryGrouping'] = 'no';

$plexWatch['chartsGrouping'] = 'no';

?>

If it is, I've completely overlooked it!

You have. Many examples in forum and wiki.

Out dated though

Not sure if you mean rsync itself or the forum and wiki examples.

I use rsync all the time. There has been no significant change in the way rsync works so the forum and wiki examples should still be good.

Hey All,

I'm getting the

error on my plexWatch install.  I searched thru this post and found a rec'd to use 'localhost' which I have on config.php.  I know plexWatch is working well, because the database is updating, its just plexWatchWeb connecting to Plex. I can save settings no problem thru the PlexWatch web, but when I try to add a username/pass and hit save I get a blank white page stuck at this URL - plexWatchWeb/includes/process_settings.php.  Any ideas?

<?php

?>

Host mode for the Docker?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34069.msg320316#msg320316

Hey All,

I'm getting the

<?php

?>

Host mode for the Docker?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34069.msg320316#msg320316

**Grumble grumble** I assumed something **grumble grubmle**

Thanks!

Thanks Needo for your hard work.

Quick question,  I have a few dockers running and one of them I forgot to click "use cache only" for shared folder I installed the docker into.  Can I now click "use cache only" option?  or do I need to re-install that docker?

I'm hoping if I click use cache only and it'll move the files to the cache drive without screwing up that docker config.

Quick question,  I have a few dockers running and one of them I forgot to click "use cache only" for shared folder I installed the docker into.  Can I now click "use cache only" option?  or do I need to re-install that docker?

I'm hoping if I click use cache only and it'll move the files to the cache drive without screwing up that docker config.

You can change the setting on the share, but changing it to cache-only will not move any files that might be on the data disks to the cache disk.  If there are any you need to move them using disk shares (e.g. /mnt/disk?? to /mnt/cache).

You can change the setting on the share, but changing it to cache-only will not move any files that might be on the data disks to the cache disk.  If there are any you need to move them using disk shares (e.g. /mnt/disk?? to /mnt/cache).

ok thanks.  I'll give it a shot..

Thanks Needo for your hard work.

unRAID never moves files that have been written to the array. If they have already been moved you can move them back yourself. It shouldn't affect your docker config, but you may have to stop the docker before you can move them.

I found my issue. I was sharing an unraid share that contained my sickrage config directory.

What exactly do you mean by this? I have all the config directories for my dockers in /mnt/user/cache_only where "cache_only" is a share that only uses the cache drive. Will that not work for SickRage? It works for everything else. I am having the same issue you were having though, with TVDB and TVRage searches not working.