Jump to content
binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

7166 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Zervun said:

Done and attached - could it be something to do with the fact that I have remote as IP addresses and not names? I read that it does an nslookup on all remote

supervisord.log 51.67 kB · 0 downloads

thanks for the log, ive spotted the issue, its this:-

2020-09-21 11:50:01,367 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables v1.8.5 (legacy): unknown protocol "tcp-client" specified
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

2020-09-21 11:50:01,394 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables v1.8.5 (legacy): unknown protocol "tcp-client" specified
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

so annoyingly openvpn uses 'tcp-client' and iptables uses 'tcp' so there has to be some modification of the value to account for this, i did previously have this in place but things have changed so i need to rework the check, on a fix now, should have something within the hour...

Share this post


Link to post

Just wanted to chime and say thank you to all who have been discussing the recently issues with PIA VPN and Deluge. I noticed today that my Sonarr+Deluge setup had not been working for a couple weeks (I ran out of new content to watch in Plex). After reading around 15 pages of posts on this matter here, I was able to try a dozen different variables within Deluge and my PIA OpenVPN files until one combo finally worked.

 

I reused my old ca-toronto OVPN file with new versions of the PEM/Cert files and disabled port forwarding in the Deluge config. That was the magic solution that worked for me. I also learned about Jackett today and got that implemented within minutes.

 

Thank you again to everyone who posted info about this issue. It was much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, binhex said:

thanks for the log, ive spotted the issue, its this:-


2020-09-21 11:50:01,367 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables v1.8.5 (legacy): unknown protocol "tcp-client" specified
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

2020-09-21 11:50:01,394 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables v1.8.5 (legacy): unknown protocol "tcp-client" specified
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

so annoyingly openvpn uses 'tcp-client' and iptables uses 'tcp' so there has to be some modification of the value to account for this, i did previously have this in place but things have changed so i need to rework the check, on a fix now, should have something within the hour...

Ah makes sense - annoying. I see it now and missed it when looking through the log.

 

Thanks for looking at this! I really appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Zervun said:

Ah makes sense - annoying. I see it now and missed it when looking through the log.

 

Thanks for looking at this! I really appreciate it!

fix is tested and in, image is building, please pull down the image in about 1 hour from now.

 

edit - docker hub was fast tonight, please pull down now

Edited by binhex

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, binhex said:

check the /config/supervisord.log file, it will tell you

I still am getting this error
"2020-09-21 13:08:19,515 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] PIA endpoint 'ca-toronto.privacy.network' is not in the list of endpoints that support port forwarding, DL/UL speeds maybe slow
[info] Please consider switching to one of the endpoints shown below

2020-09-21 13:08:19,516 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] List of PIA endpoints that support port forwarding:-
[info] ca-toronto.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-montreal.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-vancouver.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-berlin.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-frankfurt.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] france.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] czech.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] spain.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ro.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] israel.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] Attempting to get dynamically assigned port...

2020-09-21 13:08:19,690 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:08:29,775 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 11 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:08:39,860 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 10 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:09:09,957 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 9 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:10:20,070 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 8 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs..."

 

The end of supervisord shows the same info which I have added in case I'm missing something

"

2020-09-21 13:08:07,124 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Port forwarding is enabled
[info] Checking endpoint 'ca-toronto.privacy.network' is port forward enabled...

2020-09-21 13:08:19,515 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] PIA endpoint 'ca-toronto.privacy.network' is not in the list of endpoints that support port forwarding, DL/UL speeds maybe slow
[info] Please consider switching to one of the endpoints shown below

2020-09-21 13:08:19,516 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] List of PIA endpoints that support port forwarding:-
[info] ca-toronto.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-montreal.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-vancouver.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-berlin.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-frankfurt.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] france.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] czech.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] spain.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ro.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] israel.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] Attempting to get dynamically assigned port...

2020-09-21 13:08:19,690 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:08:29,775 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 11 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:08:39,860 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 10 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:09:09,957 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 9 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

2020-09-21 13:10:20,070 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '7' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 8 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

"

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blindkitty38 said:

I still am getting this error

you will do, my enhancement will loop through the list of remote servers, it wont fix pia's issues with their api, leave it and it will pick up a incoming port eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, binhex said:

fix is tested and in, image is building, please pull down the image in about 1 hour from now.

 

edit - docker hub was fast tonight, please pull down now

Confirmed - works now thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, binhex said:

fix is tested and in, image is building, please pull down the image in about 1 hour from now.

 

edit - docker hub was fast tonight, please pull down now

Pulled the newest build but I still can't access the GUI. 

 

foi6Zbc.png

 

just kidding... stopped the docker then started it.. and it loaded.

 

 

Edited by Supa

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, binhex said:

fix is tested and in, image is building, please pull down the image in about 1 hour from now.

 

edit - docker hub was fast tonight, please pull down now

Not sure why but I'm still not seeing an update.

 

Edit- Maybe because I'm using a tagged version???

Edited by wgstarks

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, rawfuls said:

I've gotta be completely missing something... Where is the openvpn config file? Am I modifying for each location.ovpn?

Just modify the one you're using.

Share this post


Link to post

The docker no longer resolves an ip (curl ifconfig.io just stalls and returns no value). I just updated to the new docker from 6 hours ago and still no success. Prior to this, it has been working since April on an IPVanish openvpn cert setup.

What information can I provide here to help solve the issue?

 

docker command (user/pass hidden)

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='proxynet' --cpuset-cpus='1,13' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='xxxxxxx@xx.xx' -e 'VPN_PASS'='xxxxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='10.0.0.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -p '7878:7878/tcp' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -p '8686:8686/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'binhex/arch-delugevpn' 
0da63be6f580c324f8d70d6920a82271aa0ea61dd7fc1852ac678939ad191ad8

container log

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin


Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2020-09-21 21:57:58.970203 [info] System information Linux 0da63be6f580 5.7.8-Unraid #1 SMP Mon Jul 20 16:33:32 EDT 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2020-09-21 21:57:58.990528 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.009318 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.039248 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.069810 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.086387 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2020-09-21 21:57:59.110678 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2020-09-21 21:57:59.132352 [info] DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL defined as 'info'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.149227 [info] DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL defined as 'info'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.166740 [info] VPN_ENABLED defined as 'yes'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.191450 [info] OpenVPN config file (ovpn extension) is located at /config/openvpn/ipvanish-DE-Frankfurt-fra-c04.ovpn
2020-09-21 21:57:59.227111 [info] VPN remote server(s) defined as 'fra-c04.ipvanish.com,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.242151 [info] VPN remote port(s) defined as '443,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.256854 [info] VPN remote protcol(s) defined as 'udp,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.275772 [info] VPN_DEVICE_TYPE defined as 'tun0'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.292222 [info] VPN_PROV defined as 'custom'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.309310 [info] LAN_NETWORK defined as '10.0.0.0/24'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.325953 [info] NAME_SERVERS defined as '209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.342429 [info] VPN_USER defined as 'xxx@xxx.xx'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.358875 [info] VPN_PASS defined as 'xxxxxxxx'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.375367 [info] VPN_OPTIONS not defined (via -e VPN_OPTIONS)
2020-09-21 21:57:59.392004 [info] ENABLE_PRIVOXY defined as 'yes'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.408772 [info] ADDITIONAL_PORTS not defined (via -e ADDITIONAL_PORTS), skipping allow for custom incoming ports
2020-09-21 21:57:59.427934 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2020-09-21 21:57:59,636 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/delugevpn.conf" during parsing
2020-09-21 21:57:59,637 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2020-09-21 21:57:59,639 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2020-09-21 21:58:00,641 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 164
2020-09-21 21:58:00,643 INFO spawned: 'watchdog-script' with pid 165
2020-09-21 21:58:00,643 INFO reaped unknown pid 8 (exit status 0)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,651 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN is enabled, beginning configuration of VPN

2020-09-21 21:58:00,651 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,652 INFO success: watchdog-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,657 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Username contains characters which could cause authentication issues, please consider changing this if possible

2020-09-21 21:58:00,690 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Default route for container is 172.18.0.1

2020-09-21 21:58:00,692 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 209.222.18.222 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,695 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 84.200.69.80 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,697 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 37.235.1.174 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,699 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 1.1.1.1 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,701 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 209.222.18.218 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,703 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 37.235.1.177 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,705 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 84.200.70.40 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,707 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 1.0.0.1 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,873 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Docker network defined as 172.18.0.0/16

2020-09-21 21:58:00,875 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 10.0.0.0/24 as route via docker eth0

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] ip route defined as follows...

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
default via 172.18.0.1 dev eth0
10.0.0.0/24 via 172.18.0.1 dev eth0
172.18.0.0/16 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 172.18.0.3

2020-09-21 21:58:00,877 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,879 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
iptable_mangle 16384 2
ip_tables 28672 5 iptable_filter,iptable_nat,iptable_mangle

2020-09-21 21:58:00,879 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptable_mangle support detected, adding fwmark for tables

2020-09-21 21:58:00,908 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptables defined as follows...
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,909 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
-P INPUT DROP
-P FORWARD DROP
-P OUTPUT DROP
-A INPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --sport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 10.0.0.0/24 -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 58846 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 10.0.0.0/24 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -i eth0 -p tcp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -d 10.0.0.0/24 -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 58846 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 10.0.0.0/24 -o eth0 -p tcp -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 8 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o tun0 -j ACCEPT

2020-09-21 21:58:00,910 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,911 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting OpenVPN (non daemonised)...

2020-09-21 21:58:00,935 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6

Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6


2020-09-21 21:58:00,936 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible

Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 OpenVPN 2.4.9 [git:makepkg/9b0dafca6c50b8bb+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Apr 20 2020
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1g 21 Apr 2020, LZO 2.10

2020-09-21 21:58:00,936 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts

2020-09-21 21:58:00,937 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 Socket Buffers: R=[212992->212992] S=[212992->212992]

2020-09-21 21:58:00,937 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 UDP link local: (not bound)
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443

2020-09-21 21:58:01,047 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 TLS: Initial packet from [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443, sid=552540af 23d902df

2020-09-21 21:58:01,158 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY OK: depth=1, C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=IPVanish CA, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com

2020-09-21 21:58:01,158 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY X509NAME OK: C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=fra-c04.ipvanish.com, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY OK: depth=0, C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=fra-c04.ipvanish.com, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com

2020-09-21 21:58:01,390 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 Control Channel: TLSv1.2, cipher SSLv3 DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, 2048 bit RSA
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 [fra-c04.ipvanish.com] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443

2020-09-21 21:58:02,481 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 SENT CONTROL [fra-c04.ipvanish.com]: 'PUSH_REQUEST' (status=1)

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 PUSH: Received control message: 'PUSH_REPLY,redirect-gateway def1 bypass-dhcp,dhcp-option DNS 198.18.0.1,dhcp-option DNS 198.18.0.2,rcvbuf 493216,sndbuf 493216,explicit-exit-notify 5,comp-lzo no,route-gateway 172.21.20.1,topology subnet,ping 20,ping-restart 40,ifconfig 172.21.20.6 255.255.254.0,peer-id 3,cipher AES-256-GCM'

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: timers and/or timeouts modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: explicit notify parm(s) modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: compression parms modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --sndbuf/--rcvbuf options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Socket Buffers: R=[212992->986432] S=[212992->986432]
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --ifconfig/up options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: route options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: route-related options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --ip-win32 and/or --dhcp-option options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: peer-id set
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: adjusting link_mtu to 1625
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: data channel crypto options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Data Channel: using negotiated cipher 'AES-256-GCM'
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 NCP: overriding user-set keysize with default
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Outgoing Data Channel: Cipher 'AES-256-GCM' initialized with 256 bit key

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Incoming Data Channel: Cipher 'AES-256-GCM' initialized with 256 bit key
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 ROUTE_GATEWAY 172.18.0.1/255.255.0.0 IFACE=eth0 HWADDR=02:42:ac:12:00:03

2020-09-21 21:58:02,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 TUN/TAP device tun0 opened
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 TUN/TAP TX queue length set to 100

2020-09-21 21:58:02,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip link set dev tun0 up mtu 1500

2020-09-21 21:58:02,585 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip addr add dev tun0 172.21.20.6/23 broadcast 172.21.21.255

2020-09-21 21:58:02,586 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /root/openvpnup.sh tun0 1500 1553 172.21.20.6 255.255.254.0 init

2020-09-21 21:58:02,588 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 5.183.94.8/32 via 172.18.0.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,589 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 0.0.0.0/1 via 172.21.20.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,590 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 128.0.0.0/1 via 172.21.20.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,591 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Initialization Sequence Completed

2020-09-21 21:58:02,703 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Application does not require port forwarding or VPN provider is != pia, skipping incoming port assignment

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Blindkitty38 said:

I still am getting this error
"2020-09-21 13:08:19,515 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] PIA endpoint 'ca-toronto.privacy.network' is not in the list of endpoints that support port forwarding, DL/UL speeds maybe slow
[info] Please consider switching to one of the endpoints shown below

2020-09-21 13:08:19,516 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] List of PIA endpoints that support port forwarding:-
[info] ca-toronto.privateinternetaccess.com

Are you sure that you're using the correct .ovpn file?

Is ca-toronto.privacy.network = ca.torronto.privateinternetaccess.com?

A wild guess, but are you using the .ovpn for the newgen endpoint?

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 5:01 PM, binhex said:

@binhex

 

Hi,

 

I tried everything, nothing worked (already running this docker for 2 years), then to test switch to your QbittorentVPN docker, still same network error.

Then to test tried qbittorenty/deluge docker from other developers and.. working same VPN provider same config... switched back to yours, network error.

As I stated the problem began since last update, is there somthing changed in your docker images that could cause this?

The others are working but privoxy is not included and I was always happy with you dockers images, so rather use yours...

 

Can I provide or do something so you can test?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, bigbangus said:

The docker no longer resolves an ip (curl ifconfig.io just stalls and returns no value). I just updated to the new docker from 6 hours ago and still no success. Prior to this, it has been working since April on an IPVanish openvpn cert setup.

What information can I provide here to help solve the issue?

 

docker command (user/pass hidden)


root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='proxynet' --cpuset-cpus='1,13' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='xxxxxxx@xx.xx' -e 'VPN_PASS'='xxxxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='10.0.0.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -p '7878:7878/tcp' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -p '8686:8686/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'binhex/arch-delugevpn' 
0da63be6f580c324f8d70d6920a82271aa0ea61dd7fc1852ac678939ad191ad8

container log


ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin


Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2020-09-21 21:57:58.970203 [info] System information Linux 0da63be6f580 5.7.8-Unraid #1 SMP Mon Jul 20 16:33:32 EDT 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2020-09-21 21:57:58.990528 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.009318 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.039248 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.069810 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.086387 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2020-09-21 21:57:59.110678 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2020-09-21 21:57:59.132352 [info] DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL defined as 'info'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.149227 [info] DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL defined as 'info'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.166740 [info] VPN_ENABLED defined as 'yes'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.191450 [info] OpenVPN config file (ovpn extension) is located at /config/openvpn/ipvanish-DE-Frankfurt-fra-c04.ovpn
2020-09-21 21:57:59.227111 [info] VPN remote server(s) defined as 'fra-c04.ipvanish.com,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.242151 [info] VPN remote port(s) defined as '443,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.256854 [info] VPN remote protcol(s) defined as 'udp,'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.275772 [info] VPN_DEVICE_TYPE defined as 'tun0'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.292222 [info] VPN_PROV defined as 'custom'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.309310 [info] LAN_NETWORK defined as '10.0.0.0/24'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.325953 [info] NAME_SERVERS defined as '209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.342429 [info] VPN_USER defined as 'xxx@xxx.xx'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.358875 [info] VPN_PASS defined as 'xxxxxxxx'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.375367 [info] VPN_OPTIONS not defined (via -e VPN_OPTIONS)
2020-09-21 21:57:59.392004 [info] ENABLE_PRIVOXY defined as 'yes'
2020-09-21 21:57:59.408772 [info] ADDITIONAL_PORTS not defined (via -e ADDITIONAL_PORTS), skipping allow for custom incoming ports
2020-09-21 21:57:59.427934 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2020-09-21 21:57:59,636 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/delugevpn.conf" during parsing
2020-09-21 21:57:59,637 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2020-09-21 21:57:59,639 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2020-09-21 21:58:00,641 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 164
2020-09-21 21:58:00,643 INFO spawned: 'watchdog-script' with pid 165
2020-09-21 21:58:00,643 INFO reaped unknown pid 8 (exit status 0)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,651 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN is enabled, beginning configuration of VPN

2020-09-21 21:58:00,651 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,652 INFO success: watchdog-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2020-09-21 21:58:00,657 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Username contains characters which could cause authentication issues, please consider changing this if possible

2020-09-21 21:58:00,690 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Default route for container is 172.18.0.1

2020-09-21 21:58:00,692 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 209.222.18.222 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,695 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 84.200.69.80 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,697 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 37.235.1.174 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,699 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 1.1.1.1 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,701 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 209.222.18.218 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,703 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 37.235.1.177 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,705 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 84.200.70.40 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,707 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 1.0.0.1 to /etc/resolv.conf

2020-09-21 21:58:00,873 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Docker network defined as 172.18.0.0/16

2020-09-21 21:58:00,875 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 10.0.0.0/24 as route via docker eth0

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] ip route defined as follows...

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,876 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
default via 172.18.0.1 dev eth0
10.0.0.0/24 via 172.18.0.1 dev eth0
172.18.0.0/16 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 172.18.0.3

2020-09-21 21:58:00,877 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,879 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
iptable_mangle 16384 2
ip_tables 28672 5 iptable_filter,iptable_nat,iptable_mangle

2020-09-21 21:58:00,879 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptable_mangle support detected, adding fwmark for tables

2020-09-21 21:58:00,908 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptables defined as follows...
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,909 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
-P INPUT DROP
-P FORWARD DROP
-P OUTPUT DROP
-A INPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --sport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 10.0.0.0/24 -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 58846 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 10.0.0.0/24 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -i eth0 -p tcp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 172.18.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8112 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -d 10.0.0.0/24 -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 58846 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.18.0.0/16 -d 10.0.0.0/24 -o eth0 -p tcp -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 8 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o tun0 -j ACCEPT

2020-09-21 21:58:00,910 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

2020-09-21 21:58:00,911 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting OpenVPN (non daemonised)...

2020-09-21 21:58:00,935 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6

Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6


2020-09-21 21:58:00,936 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible

Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 OpenVPN 2.4.9 [git:makepkg/9b0dafca6c50b8bb+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Apr 20 2020
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1g 21 Apr 2020, LZO 2.10

2020-09-21 21:58:00,936 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts

2020-09-21 21:58:00,937 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 Socket Buffers: R=[212992->212992] S=[212992->212992]

2020-09-21 21:58:00,937 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 UDP link local: (not bound)
Mon Sep 21 21:58:00 2020 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443

2020-09-21 21:58:01,047 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 TLS: Initial packet from [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443, sid=552540af 23d902df

2020-09-21 21:58:01,158 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY OK: depth=1, C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=IPVanish CA, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com

2020-09-21 21:58:01,158 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY X509NAME OK: C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=fra-c04.ipvanish.com, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 VERIFY OK: depth=0, C=US, ST=FL, L=Winter Park, O=IPVanish, OU=IPVanish VPN, CN=fra-c04.ipvanish.com, emailAddress=support@ipvanish.com

2020-09-21 21:58:01,390 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 Control Channel: TLSv1.2, cipher SSLv3 DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, 2048 bit RSA
Mon Sep 21 21:58:01 2020 [fra-c04.ipvanish.com] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]5.183.94.8:443

2020-09-21 21:58:02,481 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 SENT CONTROL [fra-c04.ipvanish.com]: 'PUSH_REQUEST' (status=1)

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 PUSH: Received control message: 'PUSH_REPLY,redirect-gateway def1 bypass-dhcp,dhcp-option DNS 198.18.0.1,dhcp-option DNS 198.18.0.2,rcvbuf 493216,sndbuf 493216,explicit-exit-notify 5,comp-lzo no,route-gateway 172.21.20.1,topology subnet,ping 20,ping-restart 40,ifconfig 172.21.20.6 255.255.254.0,peer-id 3,cipher AES-256-GCM'

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: timers and/or timeouts modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: explicit notify parm(s) modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: compression parms modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --sndbuf/--rcvbuf options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Socket Buffers: R=[212992->986432] S=[212992->986432]
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --ifconfig/up options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: route options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: route-related options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: --ip-win32 and/or --dhcp-option options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: peer-id set
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: adjusting link_mtu to 1625
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 OPTIONS IMPORT: data channel crypto options modified
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Data Channel: using negotiated cipher 'AES-256-GCM'
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 NCP: overriding user-set keysize with default
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Outgoing Data Channel: Cipher 'AES-256-GCM' initialized with 256 bit key

2020-09-21 21:58:02,583 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Incoming Data Channel: Cipher 'AES-256-GCM' initialized with 256 bit key
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 ROUTE_GATEWAY 172.18.0.1/255.255.0.0 IFACE=eth0 HWADDR=02:42:ac:12:00:03

2020-09-21 21:58:02,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 TUN/TAP device tun0 opened
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 TUN/TAP TX queue length set to 100

2020-09-21 21:58:02,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip link set dev tun0 up mtu 1500

2020-09-21 21:58:02,585 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip addr add dev tun0 172.21.20.6/23 broadcast 172.21.21.255

2020-09-21 21:58:02,586 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /root/openvpnup.sh tun0 1500 1553 172.21.20.6 255.255.254.0 init

2020-09-21 21:58:02,588 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 5.183.94.8/32 via 172.18.0.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,589 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 0.0.0.0/1 via 172.21.20.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,590 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 /usr/bin/ip route add 128.0.0.0/1 via 172.21.20.1

2020-09-21 21:58:02,591 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Mon Sep 21 21:58:02 2020 Initialization Sequence Completed

2020-09-21 21:58:02,703 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Application does not require port forwarding or VPN provider is != pia, skipping incoming port assignment

 

 

Same here, the docker image does not resolve anymore, here with Torguard as VPN.

Before all was working fine, tried the Qbittorent docker of Binhex also, same result.

Tried similar docker from other developer and working... so I gues there must be something wrong.

Maybe also worth to note I'm not running my docker images on Unraid but on a Synology NAS.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Edit- Maybe because I'm using a tagged version???

that will be it

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kopernikus said:

--net='proxynet'

what is this?

 

2 hours ago, Kopernikus said:

tried the Qbittorent docker of Binhex also, same result.

then it wont be related to my latest changes, qbittorrentvpn was built 21 days ago.

 

@bigbangus @Kopernikus please can you both do this, do not cut the logs short i need to see the full log with debug turned on:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

Edited by binhex

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Not sure why but I'm still not seeing an update.

 

Edit- Maybe because I'm using a tagged version???

 

2 hours ago, binhex said:

that will be it

Are you planning to also update these versions? Just curious if I should keep checking. Setting strict port forwarding to "no" has worked fairly well for me so I'm not really in a rush for an update.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Are you planning to also update these versions?

which versions?

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, binhex said:

which versions?

I’m using binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.15_18_ge050905b2-1-04.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, wgstarks said:

I’m using binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.15_18_ge050905b2-1-04.

ahh right, nope sorry i wont be retro fitting the code to specific tagged versions.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, binhex said:

@bigbangus @Kopernikus please can you both do this, do not cut the logs short i need to see the full log with debug turned on:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

Yes sir. thanks for the help.

Container command (w/ 'DEBUG'='true')

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='proxynet' --cpuset-cpus='1,13' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='xxx@xxx.xxx' -e 'VPN_PASS'='xxxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='10.0.0.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='true' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -p '7878:7878/tcp' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -p '8686:8686/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' --cap-add=NET_ADMIN 'binhex/arch-delugevpn' 
dd10bba70d527d80ea42282d386e65eb96a20531b95966456c15dd4110965e7b

The command finished successfully!

Log attached:

binhex-delugevpn_log_bigbangus_debug-true.txt

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, binhex said:

ahh right, nope sorry i wont be retro fitting the code to specific tagged versions.

Not a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1'

try switching the order of the name servers in the env var 'NAME_SERVERS', perhaps there are name resolution issues with ns '209.222.18.222'

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.