gfjardim

Preclear plugin

2811 posts in this topic Last Reply

3 minutes ago, gfjardim said:

Your login session is no longer valid, just close your web browser and login again into the webgui. 

It didn't work. I tried with 3 different browser in 3 different PCs.

1 minute ago, Damix21 said:

It didn't work. I tried with 3 different browser in 3 different PCs.

Mar 15 00:07:41 Atom root: error: /plugins/preclear.disk/Preclear.php: wrong csrf_token
Mar 15 00:07:42 Atom root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 16 TIMES] ###
Mar 15 00:08:16 Atom root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 118 TIMES] ###
Mar 15 00:12:14 Atom root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 144 TIMES] ###
Mar 15 00:17:02 Atom root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token

That what the syslog is telling us.

7 minutes ago, gfjardim said:

That what the syslog is telling us.

Ok, thank you

Ok, thank you

That resolved your problem?

No, I'm trying to start unraid with the GUI and no lan connected and try to start preclear

2 minutes ago, Damix21 said:

No luck, not work

Preclear Plugin usually tries to update your CSRF token if it's invalid. I've added a new version right now that changes this behavior, showing an alert instead. Please update it to 2020.03.14a and see if it helps.

I don't know why but I restarted 2-3 times the server, reinstall the plugin and now work. Thank you for the help

1 minute ago, gfjardim said:

Preclear Plugin usually tries to update your CSRF token if it's invalid. I've added a new version right now that changes this behavior, showing an alert instead. Please update it to 2020.03.14a and see if it helps.

Maybe it is that. Thank you so much

13 minutes ago, Damix21 said:

Maybe it is that. Thank you so much

It's preclearing now?

Yes! Thank you!

You're welcome, thanks for reporting.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, wepee said:

Yes, I am installiing a fresh copy of unRAID on a Sandisk flash drive 8GB usb 2.0 thumb drive.

I think I should not be doing another round of preclear, since the last preclear operation has completely successfully,

unRAID will be noticed it, once I get the unRAID server up and running, right?

I mean it will recognize the hard disks since it has a preclear signature written on them from the last preclear operation, right?

Thanks for your help so far........

I reinstalled my unRAID server on a Sandisk thumb drive, after my previous Kingmax thumb drive was dead.

I reinstalled the preclear plugin.

Preclear plugin did not recognize my hard disks were previously completed preclear test.

If it was able to detect and recognize, there should be a round "+" little icon appear on 

the hdd. But I did not see any.

That is totally normal right?

Edited by wepee

Hi, new problem for me :(

After the Zeroing the Post-Read verification failed because "Your drive is not zeroed".

I'm already try 2 times (one with the pre-read, same error)

image.png

13 minutes ago, Damix21 said:

Hi, new problem for me :(

After the Zeroing the Post-Read verification failed because "Your drive is not zeroed".

I'm already try 2 times (one with the pre-read, same error)

image.png

Please send me  your diagnostics file again.

You have a pending sector at 135121. Update the plugin and try to run another full Clear on it.

Enviado de meu SM-G973F usando o Tapatalk

Just now, gfjardim said:

You have a pending sector at 135121. Update the plugin and try to run another full Clear on it.

Enviado de meu SM-G973F usando o Tapatalk

Thank you! I'll try

Hi all,

Thanks for this great plugin. I noticed something in the logs when I started a new pre-clear...

Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Preclear Disk Version: 1.0.14
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Disk /dev/sdj is a SSD, disabling head stress test.
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: S.M.A.R.T. info type: default
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: S.M.A.R.T. attrs type: default
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Disk size: 6001175126016
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Disk blocks: 1465130646
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Blocks (512 bytes): 11721045168
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Block size: 4096
Mar 18 20:46:08 preclear_disk_WD-WX31D49KSHC5_15553: Start sector: 0

I'm wondering why it thinks this disk (a WD red 6tb) is an SSD. Should I adjust something to do the head stress test that it has disabled?

Thanks,

whiteatom

@gfjardim I am currently on the 2020.03.14a version of the plug in. And my log it littered with this error every 6 seconds. I am not actually using the Pre-Clear at the moment. 

1408086543_ScreenShot2020-03-20at9_33_02AM.thumb.png.2ba486e2d325d8cc6a902972b0d1c339.png

Hi,

Thanks for writing this excellent plugin.  Question:  If I run preclear on a disk on one Unraid server will it be recognized as cleared if I move it to another Unraid server?  Assume that I never added it to the array on the first Unraid server.

Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, bwnautilus said:

If I run preclear on a disk on one Unraid server will it be recognized as cleared if I move it to another Unraid server?

Yes

so I just precleared 8 new drives they all show 45gb data used but nothing is on them. Bug or the amount of writes it did to zero out the drive

4 minutes ago, Titus said:

so I just precleared 8 new drives they all show 45gb data used but nothing is on them. Bug or the amount of writes it did to zero out the drive

That's normal for new xfs formatted drives, the larger the drive the more space is used for filesystem housekeeping/functions.