dorgan

[Plugin] Network Stats

228 posts in this topic Last Reply

Depends upon how you look at it.  The URL listed in the .plg file is slightly different than the URL listed within CA.  Hence FCP doesn't recognize that its the same thing, and therefore it's unknown.  Dorgan needs to change one of them to match the other.
looking now
Lol that was quick

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The only main difference I see is the lowercase/uppercase "u" in Unraid-networkstarts.  Am I missing something?

yeah i am sitting in LA now after business hours and my flight is delay, so I have another 3-4 hours before I have to be at the airport

18 minutes ago, dorgan said:

The only main difference I see is the lowercase/uppercase "u" in Unraid-networkstarts.  Am I missing something?

Yeah, that's it

I'm getting this error when trying to install 

Wrong 'vnstat-1.18-x86_64-1_slonly.txz' package md5 hash.
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

On 4/8/2019 at 2:43 PM, EvilMilkshake said:

I'm getting this error when trying to install 

Wrong 'vnstat-1.18-x86_64-1_slonly.txz' package md5 hash.

Same problem.

Edited by Tom3

Tried it today and the md5 hash problem is resolved. Everything appears to be working correctly.

Thanks for repairing this !

-- Tom

@dorgan, why not mirror the vnstat package in your own git repository, so you're not dependent upon whether it's present or not (or updated) in the slack repo.

1 hour ago, pluginCop said:

@dorgan, why not mirror the vnstat package in your own git repository, so you're not dependent upon whether it's present or not (or updated) in the slack repo.

Good idea, give me a couple of days, as I've got some home renovation stuff I am doing, to get a new version out with this approach.

5 hours ago, wellsinunraid said:

Same problem.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, dorgan said:

give me a couple of days,

Same problem on my freshly installed unraid. I can't install this plugin because of the MD5 hash issue.

Same problem here as well:

Wrong 'vnstat-2.4-x86_64-1_slonly.txz' package md5 hash.

Just going to add a moderator comment to this advising people to not upgrade any installed versions.  I'll try and watch this thread for when this is resolved.

I've started working on this fix, should have something out within a week or so.

@dorgansounds good man, thank you.

@pluginCopI havent ever used it, so this isnt an upgrade issue (at least for me).  Im sure it will be handled soon enough and im sure we can all patiently wait for this.  :)

This should be resolved now, and should stop happening in the future as I am no longer pulling an external dep for this.  Version 2020.02.16 fixes this