[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

13 minutes ago, bmpreston said:

I don't know anything about that.  I just run a docker image that is hosted on 64448

The Docker needs to answer ICMP requests so to speak simply try it without the port.

22 minutes ago, bmpreston said:

Didn't want you reading the log thinking it crashed.

No worries, didn‘t thought that it crashed.

9 minutes ago, ich777 said:

The Docker needs to answer ICMP requests so to speak simply try it without the port.

I run multiple servers on this Unraid box//Docker.  That just shows if my box is responding.  Hmmm.  

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, ich777 said:

No worries, didn‘t thought that it crashed.

Hi! I have LuckyBackup set up to send mail upon completion. Since June 13 I haven't recieved these mails, and when I test it manually in the GUI I see the following error message:

trying to send an email
       . . .

command:   sendemail
exit code: 1
output:    
Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 792.
Jun 20 11:19:22 684d7acda080 sendemail[479]: ERROR => TLS setup failed: hostname verification failed

Has something connected to Perl/SSL been updated in the image causing this?

2 hours ago, rockard said:

Hi! I have LuckyBackup set up to send mail upon completion. Since June 13 I haven't recieved these mails, and when I test it manually in the GUI I see the following error message:

Thank you for the report, I will look into that and report back!

• Thanks 1

Hi @ich777

would it be possible to Update the Satisfactory Server so that it works with the latest Update of the Game? When I will join my Server, there is the following message:

Version mismatch detected between game and server.

Game Version: 239901

Server Version: 211839

Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, b_tob said:

would it be possible to Update the Satisfactory Server so that it works with the latest Update of the Game? When I will join my Server, there is the following message:

You can do that yourself, simply restart the container, if it doesn't pull the update set validation to 'true' (without quotes), if that also doesn't pull the update either you have to delete the container and the directory for Satisfactory from your appdata directory and pull a fresh copy from the CA App (don't forget to save your savegame somewhere safe so that you can import it later).

Most of my containers work differently and they update themself on a restart (this is also mentioned in the description from the container).

BTW this is also the wrong support thread, if you click on the container icon on the Docker page you should have a entry named "Support", click on that and it will take you to the right support thread.

I am on the newset nightly of Sonarr, and it can't import downloaded series from the complete folder because it does not find it. I am not sure if this is a container problem or a Sonarr problem. But it searches in /data/complete/ but the sab folder gets mounted in /mnt/downloads/ . I guess I can fix it using remote path mappings but maybe I overlook something?

image.thumb.png.716c706b85a0bebf1b567c586a6e2be0.png

image.thumb.png.ed74fe08e060712576d9e226d993d974.png

Edit

I guess the correct way would be to define a new path variable and set /mnt/user/downloads/Sabnzbd/ to /data/ 

Edited by kAUxPJ2sNt6i
8 hours ago, kAUxPJ2sNt6i said:

But it searches in /data/complete/ but the sab folder gets mounted in /mnt/downloads/ . I guess I can fix it using remote path mappings but maybe I overlook something?

The path mappings in the container have to be exactly the same so to speak if your download path in the container in SABnzbd is /mnt/downloads you also have to set it to the same path in the other containers.

The only thing that matters is that the path in the container is the same, so to speak, simply change the path in the container and also don't forget to change it in the configuration from the application itself.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ich777 said:

Did you read the description from the container?

Did you enable console mode?

Hey ich, I did read that and set the console check box. Just to be clear, in the main page information window of lucky backup, when it runs via cron, should you see any indication of that? I've been looking there, but also using a few test files on my source that are not showing up on the destination.

Edited by Lectoid
4 minutes ago, Lectoid said:

should you see any indication of that?

No, because luckyBackup was designed as Desktop application and not to be run in a Docker container.

4 minutes ago, Lectoid said:

I've been looking there, but also using a few test files on my source that are not showing up on the destination.

The cron jobs are definitely working if you've enabled console mode.

Did you ran the sync already one time manually to test if it syncs correctly?

No issues over here with cron schedules.

28 minutes ago, ich777 said:

No, because luckyBackup was designed as Desktop application and not to be run in a Docker container.

The cron jobs are definitely working if you've enabled console mode.

Did you ran the sync already one time manually to test if it syncs correctly?

No issues over here with cron schedules.

Yea, if I run it manually, it works fine. I've added/removed files in one of my backed up folders to verify that.

The drives on my destination unRAID aren't even spinning up from idle.

Hmm... I just ran it manually and now it's prompting for a password. Maybe I should start over.

36 minutes ago, Lectoid said:

I'm still getting prompted for a password when I run the backup. Nothing I type in seems to matter.

Then the ssh keys are not set up properly if you are still asked for a password.

Please also note that you have to put the ssh key into /luckybackup/... and not into /root/...

11 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Then the ssh keys are not set up properly if you are still asked for a password.

Please also note that you have to put the ssh key into /luckybackup/... and not into /root/...

In LuckyBackup, I changed the user to "root" instead of the "backupadmin" account I had made. Everything is working now, backups, and schedule.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dynamiteboy said:

What version of Ombi is your docker container?

On startup it pulls always the latest one (from the Ombi GitHub itself).

My containers work a little different and they are self maintained, however you can also set a static version that you want to stay on.

1 hour ago, Dynamiteboy said:

and do you use the new SQL and Maria Databases for Ombi?

I'm using the default SQL database, configuring or better speaking if one wants to use MariaDB that's up to the user.

Hope that helps... :)