Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

566 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

So did it make a difference?

I haven’t had a chance to try it out, will do it over the weekend and try :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ulTimaS said:

So did it make a difference?

Just tried it with radarr, set it to 5.14, boom, instant import..  - Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post

Radarr:preview branch

Docker on unRAID.

Quality settings do not save. I click the save icon and it spins like it tries to save but doesn’t.  When navigating away radarr asks me to stay or leave and discard changes. 

 

i like the new look and so far it works well. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, SavageAUS said:

Radarr:preview branch

Docker on unRAID.

Quality settings do not save. I click the save icon and it spins like it tries to save but doesn’t.  When navigating away radarr asks me to stay or leave and discard changes. 

 

i like the new look and so far it works well. 

Preview is unsupported. it's a use at own risk.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Stubbs said:

02E8lbX.jpg

Have the same issue: the search is broken, I don't know why. Has anyone any idea what could have caused that?

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, j0nnymoe said:

Preview is unsupported. it's a use at own risk.

Yes I know. I was posting a bug. 
I don’t use preview as my daily driver, just to test until stable. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/13/2019 at 2:33 AM, yendi said:

Have the same issue: the search is broken, I don't know why. Has anyone any idea what could have caused that?

Same issue here; I was reading on reddit that they had a similar issue and that it was resolved by updating Mono to 5.18 and removing the `MONO_TLS_PROVIDER=legacy` line from their config.

 

/r/radarr - Radarr not searching for movies

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cduckett said:

it was resolved by updating Mono to 5.18 and removing the `MONO_TLS_PROVIDER=legacy` line from their config

Apparently TMDB is down?

 

 

Edited by doremi

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I have mounted my google drive folder using a cache and can see all my media files in it. But when I use radar and bulk-import on the path I get "Array-undefined" after a while and have to restart unraid to get my disks back. I have also tried the same thing on another server with the same result. Does anyone know why this happens? 

 

this is the mount-command: 

Quote

rclone mount gdrive_media: /mnt/user/media --cache-db-purge --allow-other --fast-list --dir-cache-time=160h --cache-chunk-size=128M --cache-info-age=168h --cache-workers=5 --buffer-size 0M --syslog --umask 002 --rc --log-level INFO &

And this is the rclone config:

 

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = <>
client_secret = <>
scope = drive
root_folder_id = 
service_account_file = 
token = {"access_token":"<>"}

[gdrive_media]
type = cache
remote = gdrive:Media
chunk_size = 16M
info_age = 2d
chunk_total_size = 20G

Edited by Cliff

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if it's able to set Radarr to automatically import a movie after download? Like couchpotato? Now I have to go in manually and import every downloaded movie...

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, truetype said:

I wonder if it's able to set Radarr to automatically import a movie after download? Like couchpotato? Now I have to go in manually and import every downloaded movie...

Most definitely.  But some obfuscated ones / ISOs you'll still have to manually import

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Squid said:

Most definitely.  But some obfuscated ones / ISOs you'll still have to manually import

Hey Squid! Well, I don't download obfuscated ones ;) and it still dont do it automatically.. Cant find a related setting either ;o

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, truetype said:

Hey Squid! Well, I don't download obfuscated ones ;) and it still dont do it automatically.. Cant find a related setting either ;o

Make sure you have "Completed Download Handling" enabled in Settings -> Download Client Tab

Share this post


Link to post

Anybody else has Radarr continuously crashing? I've degraded to 5.14 and upgraded to v3. Even though v3 was a lot faster, it won't mass search movies. So I've cleared the whole appdata for Radarr and try to rebuild my library, but it's still crashing after a while.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.