77 x-environment: &projectsend-tz-puid-pgid
78   TZ: $TZ
79   PUID: $PUID
80   PGID: $PGID
81   MAX_UPLOAD: 5000
83 x-environment: &ls-dockermods-ping
84   DOCKER_MODS: linuxserver/mods:universal-package-install
85   INSTALL_PACKAGES: iputils-ping

How do i go back to newer docker? I had 0 problems with the new one (maybe because i have 512gb memory)

-edit-

Looks like i need a newer docker-compose?

-edit2-

Think i didn't fix this before upgrading. Seems you can't use multiple x-environments but need to make them unique. Never looked into this before my 5 day leave 😛

Edited by Tuumke

With the upgrade from 6.11.5 to 6.12.2 my SATA port of the cache disk is deactivated with an error after a few hours of uptime. This happend 2 times on different SATA ports. After downgrading to 6.11.5 everything works fine again.

Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen
Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1.00: failed command: DATA SET MANAGEMENT
Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1.00: cmd 06/01:01:00:00:00/00:00:00:00:00/a0 tag 8 dma 512 out
Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel:         res 40/00:01:00:4f:c2/00:00:00:00:00/00 Emask 0x4 (timeout)
Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1.00: status: { DRDY }
Jul  3 03:26:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: hard resetting link
Jul  3 03:26:19 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Jul  3 03:26:24 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Jul  3 03:26:24 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: hard resetting link
Jul  3 03:26:29 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Jul  3 03:26:34 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Jul  3 03:26:34 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: hard resetting link
Jul  3 03:26:39 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Jul  3 03:27:09 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Jul  3 03:27:09 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: limiting SATA link speed to 3.0 Gbps
Jul  3 03:27:09 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: hard resetting link
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: reset failed, giving up
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1.00: disable device
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: ata1: EH complete
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] tag#13 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x04 driverbyte=DRIVER_OK cmd_age=89s
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] tag#13 CDB: opcode=0x2a 2a 00 0b 9f d2 08 00 00 08 00
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: I/O error, dev sdb, sector 195023368 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x800 phys_seg 1 prio class 2
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 1, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] tag#14 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x04 driverbyte=DRIVER_OK cmd_age=0s
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] tag#14 CDB: opcode=0x2a 2a 00 0b ed 33 78 00 00 08 00
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: I/O error, dev sdb, sector 200094584 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x800 phys_seg 1 prio class 2
Jul  3 03:27:14 Kellerserver kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 2, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

Does anyone else experience this behavior?

20 hours ago, realies said:

The Wireguard changes to this release locked me out of a remote server. This is because the interfaces properties PostUp and PostDown in the WG Interfaces config section are overwritten instead of appending the new config there. In my instance,

PostUp=logger -t wireguard 'Tunnel WireGuard-wg0 started';/usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts/update_services

PostDown=logger -t wireguard 'Tunnel WireGuard-wg0 stopped';/usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts/update_services

Should have been

PostUp=logger -t wireguard 'Tunnel WireGuard-wg0 started';ip rule add sport 22 table main;/usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts/update_services

PostDown=logger -t wireguard 'Tunnel WireGuard-wg0 stopped';ip rule del sport 22 table main;/usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts/update_services

ip rule add sport 22 table 

This is not a standard rule and not included, how is this added to the configuration?

Upgraded to 6.12.1 about a week ago. Hard crash after about a day. Did an automatic parity check and everything was fine. Saw the 6.12.2 release and upgraded to that. Again, a hard crash after a day or so. I don't know if it'll show up in the diagnostics, but I was getting the maclan warning. After rebooting this morning (and the parity check starting again), Docker failed to start. I tried modifying Docker to iplan but it's still failing to start.

Parity check will run for another 24 hours, so I'm not sure I can interrupt that, but any help in getting me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Edited by Bitbass
1 hour ago, Bitbass said:

Upgraded to 6.12.1 about a week ago. Hard crash after about a day. Did an automatic parity check and everything was fine. Saw the 6.12.2 release and upgraded to that. Again, a hard crash after a day or so. I don't know if it'll show up in the diagnostics, but I was getting the maclan warning. After rebooting this morning (and the parity check starting again), Docker failed to start. I tried modifying Docker to iplan but it's still failing to start.

Parity check will run for another 24 hours, so I'm not sure I can interrupt that, but any help in getting me in the right direction would be appreciated.

unraid-diagnostics-20230704-0850.zip 134.45 kB · 0 downloads

You have some FCP issues:

Jul  4 08:26:50 unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Jumbo Frames detected on eth0
Jul  4 08:26:50 unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Jumbo Frames detected on eth1
Jul  4 08:26:50 unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: The plugin prometheus_smartctl_exporter.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server ** Ignored
Jul  4 08:26:50 unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Error: /boot/config/unraid_notify.cfg corrupted ** Ignored

May not be the issue, but be sure you know what you are doing when using Jumbo frames.  It is not recommended and doesn't really improve throughput.  It's not worth the grief.

Your docker image is not in a normal location:

Jul  4 08:37:12 unraid emhttpd: shcmd (250): /usr/local/sbin/mount_image '/mnt/user/ISOs/docker.img' /var/lib/docker 40
Jul  4 08:37:12 unraid root: '/mnt/user/ISOs/docker.img' is in-use, cannot mount
Jul  4 08:37:12 unraid emhttpd: shcmd (250): exit status: 1

and it is in use?

Are you sure it is mapped where you want it?  ISOs share is pretty unusual.

2 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It's a problem with the iGPU driver, you'll need to wait for it to be fixed in the kernel.

The iGPU driver has been troublesome for a long time.  One thing gets fixed and another breaks.  If it were me, I'd disable it and upgrade for all the other great features of 6.12.  If you wait for it to be fixed, you may be waiting for quite a while.

1 minute ago, dlandon said:

The iGPU driver has been troublesome for a long time.  One thing gets fixed and another breaks.  If it were me, I'd disable it and upgrade for all the other great features of 6.12.  If you wait for it to be fixed, you may be waiting for quite a while.

So I have two other servers on 6.12.2 and while this is my main server and I'd like to upgrade I also want to use the iGPU for QS with Plex and retire my P2000. If I have to wait, I can wait.
How would I disable the iGPU anyway if I did upgrade? Would I do it before I upgrade?

2 hours ago, JorgeB said:

A reboot should fix that, and leave the network type as ipvlan.

Reboot appears to have done the trick. Thanks!

Any indication what's causing the crashes? Is it the macvlan? I changed it to ipvlan and I'll see if I run into issues.

windows 11 shares are broken in this build.  I was on 6.11.5 (I think) and updated to 6.11.7 (can't remember exactly which, but not 6.12) and I lost the ability to open/use mapped drives in windows explorer.  After a couple hours trying to resolve, I thought to just roll back to 6.11.5 and mapped drives worked again.

Earlier today, i saw that 6.12.2 was available, but I could only update to 6.12, which I did.  i tested mapped drives and all seemed fine.

Then I updated to 6.12.2 and now mapped drives do not work again.

I'm guessing this is me not changing some setting, or this would have probably been reported before, but either way, it IS broken for me, and I don't know how to resolve it.

Diagnostics attached, help much appreciated.

media-diagnostics-20230704-1710.zip

26 minutes ago, JustinChase said:

Then I updated to 6.12.2 and now mapped drives do not work again.

When you update you may need to disconnect/forget/reconnect from the Windows side, possibly with a reboot inbetween. Windows often gets confused when something changes on a server.

There is no 6.11 after 6.11.5.

5 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

When you update you may need to disconnect/forget/reconnect from the Windows side, possibly with a reboot inbetween. Windows often gets confused when something changes on a server.

There is no 6.11 after 6.11.5.

Sorry, I was mistaken in the versions that had the issues.

I had version 6.12.0-rc5 installed and mapped drives worked fine.  I updated to version 6.12.0-rc6 lost mapped drives.  I downgraded back to rc5 and it all worked again.

Earlier today I updated to 6.12.0 and tested mapped drives and it all looked fine.  I then updated to 6.12.2 and lost mapped drives again.

I have tried re-mapping, but it does not work.  Windows tells me it cannot access \\MEDIA (the name of my server).  Windows does find it under network, but refuses to connect to it.

1054158457_mediaerror.thumb.jpg.70352c99e70164a9d285b2946dbbe9dc.jpg

Diagnose does not find any issues.

14 minutes ago, JustinChase said:

Windows tells me it cannot access \\MEDIA (the name of my server).  Windows does find it under network, but refuses to connect to it.

Accessing by name is always spotty. Use \\IP preferably, and clear any saved credentials. 

Here I have a map by name and it's usually fine, but even without any change server side sometimes Windows loses it for no good reason until the next reboot or whenever it feels like.

Edited by Kilrah
2 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Accessing by name is always spotty. Use \\IP preferably, and clear any saved credentials. 

Here I have a map by name and it's usually fine, but even without any change server side sometimes Windows loses it for no good reason until the next reboot or whenever it feels like.

I've been able to use name for about a decade without issue.  However, i did try using IP address, and it still fails to connect.

There is something about this new version that breaks the ability to map network drives on my laptop.

The diagnostics file I attached previously doesn't tell me anything, but I also don't really know what to look for.

What else can i do to help diagnose/troubleshoot/solve this issue?