[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Where do I change the paths in the new Sonar? I keep getting an error: [Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Complete/

I have gone through every screen but I can't find where I can change the path. I tried editing the container but I can't find a path to data.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, vmax5000 said:

Where do I change the paths in the new Sonar? I keep getting an error: [Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Complete/

I have gone through every screen but I can't find where I can change the path. I tried editing the container but I can't find a path to data.

Thanks

It’s going to be /data in the container path and the host path will be something like /mnt/user/path/to/downloads.

IMG_2623.thumb.jpeg.34c8316dccb97d43f66e3a7e3bcb4459.jpeg

Edited by wgstarks
16 hours ago, Armed Ferret said:

Im having the same issue but Im not sure how to do this with an Unraid docker. 

I'm not entirely sure either since I didn't have to do it.

I would follow the part under "Recovering a Corrupt DB (UI) (Windows)" if you can copy the files from your server to a Windows computer.

So, I had the malformed database errors. I ended up moving the ".db" file in case I needed to try and recover, restarted it, then used the restore from backup in the UI to restore all my downloads and other settings. It will originally look like it's stalled on restore but wait until it tells you it needs to reload, click reload then restart the container in unraid, that seems to have fixed it for me.

On 12/30/2023 at 1:07 PM, SentientNut said:

You may have to follow this guide to fix the database after the v4 upgrade. I personally did not have to do this, but I read the patch notes this morning and was prepared to just in case.

https://wiki.servarr.com/useful-tools#recovering-a-corrupt-db

I followed the directions on the link you provided however at step 11 I encountered an error

---------------------------
DB Browser for SQLite
Error importing data: Error in statement #20185: NOT NULL constraint failed: Commands.Body.
Aborting execution and rolling back.
OK   

On step 12 it says clean up problematic insert statement if possible or delete it. How do I do that?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

My docker updated last night, and I receive

"Failed to create CoreCLR, HRESULT: 0x80004005" messages in my log. And sonarr isn't started.

I've added the "COREHOST_TRACE=1" variable to check if it gives me more info. But I don't have a clue where to look. And it seems that the log is truncated, but in the docker log, and in /tmp/binhex-sonarr/sonarr-stderr file.

Any idea where to look and how to resolve this? Thanks!

[edit]

I'm running Unraid 6.12.6 2023-12-01 with docker engine 20.10.24

[edit2]

I've removed the complete docker image and config, recreated it and copied the database and config. It's running fine now.

Edited by JdeJong

Hey guys,

So i needed to move the location of my my tv library FROM the external location that it has lived in for some time on to the unraid "array" where it originally lived.  I shut down sonarr, radarr, and plex.  I then copied the contents of the tv (and movie) folders from the external device to the internal array, updated the correct folders in the docker configs, and then restarted everything.  Plex and Radarr came back online with no worries.  But Sonarr wont start.  Here's the latest when I apply a change to the docker config:

docker run
  -d
  --name='binhex-sonarr'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/New_York"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Tower"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-sonarr"
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/sonarr-icon.png'
  -p '8989:8989/tcp'
  -p '9897:9897/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/media/tv':'/media':'rw,slave'
  -v '/mnt/user/media/tv':'/oldmedia':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

9cece2b7c7c86df398146b77bbef19cb90d0f530d97078c25519cf42023eff89
docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint binhex-sonarr (78c77ef2024d75a30b1ffaf63d80764a59b67f3a6dcb894939b0b6968dd1b249): fork/exec /usr/bin/docker-proxy: resource temporarily unavailable.

Has anyone ever seen this before?  

Wow.  So, I tried changing it back to the external location that was working a few days ago, and I get this very different error:

docker run
  -d
  --name='binhex-sonarr'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/New_York"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Tower"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-sonarr"
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/sonarr-icon.png'
  -p '8989:8989/tcp'
  -p '9897:9897/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/remotes/playeronetv':'/media':'rw,slave'
  -v '/mnt/user/media/tv':'/oldmedia':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'
c4006b5493e024d9ef7ec09168b85f91cc6d9695582ba8fec385384db52e97d0
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #0: error running hook: exit status 2, stdout: , stderr: runtime/cgo: pthread_create failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

*** Update ***

Seems to be a docker resource issue in general.  I stopped some other containers, and was able to start sonarr no problems.    So while it's not a Sonarr issue, anyone know where I may need to make adjustments?  This server has 192gb of ram so its good on resources..

Edited by Carpesimia

Is anyone else getting a "Invalid response received from SkyHook." when trying to search for a show?

A Google search seems to suggest that its an SSL Cert error. I have Certificate Validation set to "Disabled for Local Addresses" in General > Security and it's worked up until this point. Disabling it completely doesn't yield any changes.

Edited by keinooj

Not sure how long this has been out for, cant have been more than a couple of days.
reinstalled docker, just wont run? (Radarr is fine)

2024-01-04 09:51:38,438 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

Edit* full scrub got it going again, not sure why it died?

Edited by Loony
update

not sure what to do with this..  why do these dockers just decide to nuke themselves from time to time is beyond me. 

2024-01-03 23:31:54,473 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL! 

[v4.0.0.748] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.SonarrStartupException: Sonarr failed to start: Error creating main database
 ---> System.Exception: constraint failed
NOT NULL constraint failed: History.Languages
While Processing:
"UPDATE "History" SET "Languages" = '[' || "Language" || ']'"
2024-01-03 23:31:54,473 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:

---> code = Constraint (19), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800027AF): constraint failed
NOT NULL constraint failed: History.Languages
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(String sql)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Execute(String template, Object[] args)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.ProcessorBase.Execute(String sql)
   at FluentMigrator.Expressions.ExecuteSqlStatementExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass80_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.StopWatch.Time(Action action)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteMigration(IMigration migration, Action`2 getExpressions)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, Boolean useTransaction)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Int64 targetVersion, Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp()
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext, DatabaseType databaseType) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/Migration/Framework/MigrationController.cs:line 79
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext, DatabaseType databaseType) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/DbFactory.cs:line 116
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext, DatabaseType databaseType) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/DbFactory.cs:line 164
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationContext migrationContext) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/DbFactory.cs:line 71
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationType migrationType) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/DbFactory.cs:line 59
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Extensions.CompositionExtensions.<>c.<AddDatabase>b__0_0(IDbFactory f) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/Extensions/CompositionExtensions.cs:line 10
   at DryIoc.Registrator.ToFuncWithObjParams[D1,TService](Func`2 f, Object d1) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 8046
   at DryIoc.Interpreter.TryInterpretFuncInvoke(IResolverContext r, MethodCallExpression e, IParameterProvider paramExprs, Object paramValues, ParentLambdaArgs parentArgs, Object& result) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 3706
   at DryIoc.Interpreter.TryInterpretMethodCall(IResolverContext r, MethodCallExpression callExpr, IParameterProvider paramExprs, Object paramValues, ParentLambdaArgs parentArgs, Object& result) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 3504
   at DryIoc.Interpreter.TryInterpret(IResolverContext r, Expression expr, IParameterProvider paramExprs, Object paramValues, ParentLambdaArgs parentArgs, Object& result) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 3155
   at DryIoc.Interpreter.TryInterpretSingletonAndUnwrapContainerException(IResolverContext r, Expression expr, ImMapEntry`1 itemRef, Object& result) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 3084
   at DryIoc.Factory.ApplyReuse(Expression serviceExpr, Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 11110
   at DryIoc.Factory.GetExpressionOrDefault(Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 11029
   at DryIoc.ReflectionFactory.CreateExpressionOrDefault(Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 12056
   at DryIoc.Factory.GetExpressionOrDefault(Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 11012
   at DryIoc.ReflectionFactory.CreateExpressionOrDefault(Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 12056
   at DryIoc.Factory.GetExpressionOrDefault(Request request) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 11012
   at DryIoc.Container.ResolveAndCache(Int32 serviceTypeHash, Type serviceType, IfUnresolved ifUnresolved) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 423
   at DryIoc.Container.DryIoc.IResolver.Resolve(Type serviceType, IfUnresolved ifUnresolved) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 389
   at DryIoc.Resolver.Resolve[TService](IResolver resolver, IfUnresolved ifUnresolved) in /_/src/DryIoc/Container.cs:line 8581
   at Sonarr.Http.ClientSchema.SchemaBuilder.Initialize(IContainer container) in ./Sonarr.Http/ClientSchema/SchemaBuilder.cs:line 24
   at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<CreateConsoleHostBuilder>b__2(IContainer c) in ./Sonarr.Host/Bootstrap.cs:line 150
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingHostBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass10_0`1.<ConfigureContainer>b__0(HostBuilderContext context, TContainerBuilder builder)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.ConfigureContainerAdapter`1.ConfigureContainer(HostBuilderContext hostContext, Object containerBuilder)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostBuilder.CreateServiceProvider()
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostBuilder.Build()
   at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start(String[] args, Action`1 trayCallback) in ./Sonarr.Host/Bootstrap.cs:line 80
   at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main(String[] args) in ./Sonarr.Console/ConsoleApp.cs:line 45

2024-01-03 23:31:54,485 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
Press enter to exit...

2024-01-03 23:31:55,486 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

EPIC FAIL! 

haha, good one

I noticed while following everyone else's suggestions on how to repair the sonarr.db that my logs.db was well over 1.2GB. I did everything as suggested first without much luck and then deleted the logs. That's what ended up working for me.

I have the same error as @boianski

I tried the sollution by @bobobeastie but not succesfull.

Also tried to delete the database, and try to recover it from a backup but also not succesfull. 

Also tried another docker but also not succesfull..

I really dont want to set-up a fresh docker, all the settings are also in this database and not in the config.xml...

Does anyone know how to install a earlier version of this docker so i can use the built-in restore to backup my settings?

Ive done a rollback to repository binhex/arch-sonarr:3.0.10.1567-1-01 Managed to restore my settings and database, via the build-in restore function and a scheduled backup file

Edited by NeoJoris
On 1/5/2024 at 11:40 PM, NeoJoris said:

I have the same error as @boianski

I tried the sollution by @bobobeastie but not succesfull.

Also tried to delete the database, and try to recover it from a backup but also not succesfull. 

Also tried another docker but also not succesfull..

I really dont want to set-up a fresh docker, all the settings are also in this database and not in the config.xml...

Does anyone know how to install a earlier version of this docker so i can use the built-in restore to backup my settings?

Ive done a rollback to repository binhex/arch-sonarr:3.0.10.1567-1-01 Managed to restore my settings and database, via the build-in restore function and a scheduled backup file

Have the same issue.

Cleared the log and sonarr dbs (clearing the sonarr db allowed sonnar to start without issue). Tried to restore from a backup and the issue reappeared. 

Also has to revert to version 3.0.10.1567-1-01 to fix.

Hello. I'm having the same issue as others on here. Getting the EPIC FAIL issue with a corrupted database. My brother helped me build this server over 6 years ago and while I can do generic troubleshooting I don't know how to do certain things. Can someone provide me a step by step they did to get this resolved? I removed the docker and I checked to also remove image. Do I have to delete the app data folder as well before reinstalling? How do I rollback if I need to?

I attached logs if needed.

sonarr.txt

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/20/2024 at 6:34 PM, xhonestly said:

Hello. I'm having the same issue as others on here. Getting the EPIC FAIL issue with a corrupted database. My brother helped me build this server over 6 years ago and while I can do generic troubleshooting I don't know how to do certain things. Can someone provide me a step by step they did to get this resolved? I removed the docker and I checked to also remove image. Do I have to delete the app data folder as well before reinstalling? How do I rollback if I need to?

@xhonestly Sorry for the late reply.

Only try this if you have a backup of your old databasefile (via manual backups or appdata backup plugin)

Steps:

1. remove docker image
  2. remove (specific) appdata folder
  3. install older version of this docker (see attached image)
  4. after stopping the newly made container (I had an backup of the database file) move the old database file into the new folder
  5. (only necessary if backup has been stored elsewhere) run DockerSafeNewPerms via tools tab
  6. (re)start the container 

Good luck!

unraid binhex sonarr older version.PNG

Hello folks,

Since today, I'm getting a failure every time I try to add a new series / search for missing episodes:

Search failed because its error parsing column 6 (LastRssSyncReleaseInfo={....} - String). Try refreshing the series info and verify the necessary information is present before searching again.

I'm using the latest version from 20 January. Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by myurieff
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 9:25 AM, keinooj said:

Is anyone else getting a "Invalid response received from SkyHook." when trying to search for a show?

A Google search seems to suggest that its an SSL Cert error. I have Certificate Validation set to "Disabled for Local Addresses" in General > Security and it's worked up until this point. Disabling it completely doesn't yield any changes.

Also getting the same error when adding a show or when the application refreshes info.  Did you ever find a fix for this?

DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] X509CertificateValidationService: Certificate validation for https://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/403294 failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors 

[v3.0.4.1126] System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.): 'https://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/403294' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.) ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED
  at /build/mono/src/mono/external/boringssl/ssl/handshake_client.c:1132