[Support] binhex - Sonarr

9 minutes ago, Lecso said:

Sonarr's data folder points to the download/tvshows folder and media points to my media/jellyfin/tvshows folder.

By default Sonarr points to /data not /download. If you change this you must also be sure that whatever qbittorrent docker you’re using is also using the same location.

Also, if you’re adding the torrent manually to in qbit you’ll also need to set the category manually to Sonarr so that Sonarr will know to monitor the download progress.

So after almost 10 years using medusa I switched over to sonarr as medusa was becoming painfully slow. 1 thing I'm missing tho is what's called scene exceptions in medusa. This is a feature where you can add another name to the show than what it's called when your're pulling it from tvdb or whatever indexer. Sometimes the show is released with another name, as an example I'm using the the show "The Idol 2023". On the tracker I'm using the show is released as "The Idol US" or "The Idol". But since the show is called The Idol 2023 in sonarr it doesn't find any episodes. So how do I solve this in sonarr?

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered an odd problem today.  I went to pull up the WebUI for Sonarr today to add a new show I want it to download, and there's no option to click for WebUI.  Just console.  Rebooted the docker image and I restarted my server and no change.  Anyone know how to fix this?

2 hours ago, hahler2 said:

I encountered an odd problem today.  I went to pull up the WebUI for Sonarr today to add a new show I want it to download, and there's no option to click for WebUI.  Just console.  Rebooted the docker image and I restarted my server and no change.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Did you just update from 6.9.2 to 6.12.x? If so you should be following this thread: https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/no-webui-link-on-docker-containers-6121-r2505/

You could probably reach the webui by typing the IP:PORT manually in the web browser tho.

Rebuilt all the docker image after upgrading to 6.12 / 6.12.1.

Now Sonarr can't connect with anything (both indexers and download clients).
Indexer are under Jackett in torznab.
Client is Transmission.

When i test an indexer, for example, i get this:

[v3.0.10.1567] System.Net.WebException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.: 'http://10.0.1.25:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/1337x/results/torznab/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException (System.Net.Sockets.SocketError error) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:1088 
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult (System.Int16 token) [0x00025] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:1062 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.ValueTask`1+ValueTaskSourceAsTask+<>c[TResult].<.cctor>b__4_0 (System.Object state) [0x00030] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/Common/src/CoreLib/System/Threading/Tasks/ValueTask.cs:655 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Net.WebResponseStream.InitReadAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00091] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebResponseStream.cs:452 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x0018f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:283 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.MyGetResponseAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00235] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1016 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001c0] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x000a1] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:64 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:336 

2023-06-24 14:13:59.4|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

the very same indexer, configured in the same way, keep working no problem on radarr.
all the dockers network are configured as bridge.

Any idea?
Thanks.

EDIT: Solved: it was configured to use a proxy that for some reason isn't working correctly.

Edited by dhstsw
On 6/22/2023 at 5:04 PM, strike said:

Did you just update from 6.9.2 to 6.12.x? If so you should be following this thread: https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/no-webui-link-on-docker-containers-6121-r2505/

You could probably reach the webui by typing the IP:PORT manually in the web browser tho.

I did just update. I will check that out. I tried entering the port number manually and that didn’t work either.  Thanks 

On 6/24/2023 at 6:19 AM, dhstsw said:

Rebuilt all the docker image after upgrading to 6.12 / 6.12.1.

Now Sonarr can't connect with anything (both indexers and download clients).
Indexer are under Jackett in torznab.
Client is Transmission.

When i test an indexer, for example, i get this:

[v3.0.10.1567] System.Net.WebException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.: 'http://10.0.1.25:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/1337x/results/torznab/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException (System.Net.Sockets.SocketError error) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:1088 
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult (System.Int16 token) [0x00025] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:1062 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.ValueTask`1+ValueTaskSourceAsTask+<>c[TResult].<.cctor>b__4_0 (System.Object state) [0x00030] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/Common/src/CoreLib/System/Threading/Tasks/ValueTask.cs:655 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Net.WebResponseStream.InitReadAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00091] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebResponseStream.cs:452 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x0018f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:283 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.MyGetResponseAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00235] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1016 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001c0] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x000a1] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:64 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:336 

2023-06-24 14:13:59.4|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

the very same indexer, configured in the same way, keep working no problem on radarr.
all the dockers network are configured as bridge.

Any idea?
Thanks.

EDIT: Solved: it was configured to use a proxy that for some reason isn't working correctly.

I'm having a similar issue. I'm not exactly sure when Sonarr stopped being able to connect to my qBit or Prowlarr (any of the indexers). I checked my proxy settings in Sonarr but didn't see any of those settings populated. Still not sure the cause or the fix. Am still on unraid 6.11.5

12 minutes ago, Shu said:

I'm having a similar issue. I'm not exactly sure when Sonarr stopped being able to connect to my qBit or Prowlarr (any of the indexers). I checked my proxy settings in Sonarr but didn't see any of those settings populated. Still not sure the cause or the fix. Am still on unraid 6.11.5

What error do you get when you test the connection?

8 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

What error do you get when you test the connection?

-Testing Download client connection-

From Sonarr's Log:

2023-06-27 11:22:52,684 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] SonarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- Host: Unable to connect to qBittorrent 

From Sonarr's Events page

Unable to test qBittorrent: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings.

Exception:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'http://localhost:8080/api/v2/app/webapiVersion' ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings) [0x00019] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings) [0x00081] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:63 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.FetchProxy (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:87 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<GetProxyCache>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:82 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxyCache (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings, System.Boolean force) [0x00049] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:82 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxy (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings, System.Boolean force) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:65 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.TestConnection () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:387 

My Download Client settings are the exact same as Radarr's which has no issues present for either download client or indexers.

Edited by Shu
more info
1 hour ago, Shu said:

I also tried with LinuxServer's Sonarr image but faced the exact same issue. Neither qBittorrent nor Prowlar indexers will connect.

Do you by any chance use the vpn container of qbittorrent on a custom network? 

I've had a weird issue for some time where radarr/Sonarr are unable to connect to deluge unless I connect over privoxy which is enabled in DelugeVPN. I'm on a custom network tho which isn't officially supported. 

5 hours ago, strike said:

Do you by any chance use the vpn container of qbittorrent on a custom network? 

I've had a weird issue for some time where radarr/Sonarr are unable to connect to deluge unless I connect over privoxy which is enabled in DelugeVPN. I'm on a custom network tho which isn't officially supported. 

I do use binhex-qbittorrentVPN but on bridge mode - using nordvpn. 

My *arrs are routed through the binhex-qbit container with a custom network (--net=container:binhex-qbittorrentVPN)

Didn't have issues prior to the 25th/26th. I even tried previous version of somnar & qbit but to no avail. 

3 hours ago, Shu said:

I do use binhex-qbittorrentVPN but on bridge mode - using nordvpn. 

My *arrs are routed through the binhex-qbit container with a custom network (--net=container:binhex-qbittorrentVPN)

Didn't have issues prior to the 25th/26th. I even tried previous version of somnar & qbit but to no avail. 

And you have checked that your output/input ports are set up correct according to the FAQ?

If you have, I'm out of ideas.

3 hours ago, strike said:

And you have checked that your output/input ports are set up correct according to the FAQ?

If you have, I'm out of ideas.

As far as I can tell (and since I originally set this all up last year up until this week), it was al setup correctly - though, I have only used the input ports and no output ports (I can't seem to remember which guide I used to set this up a while ago). 

I'm going to try setting up Sonarr outside of the VPN and see if that works.

16 minutes ago, Shu said:

As far as I can tell (and since I originally set this all up last year up until this week), it was al setup correctly - though, I have only used the input ports and no output ports (I can't seem to remember which guide I used to set this up a while ago). 

I'm going to try setting up Sonarr outside of the VPN and see if that works.

what is the 'Host' field entry in Sonarr for qBittorrent? if both Sonarr and qBittorrent are in the same network (which according to your previous posts they are) then you should be specifying a host of 'localhost', is this how you have it setup?.

11 minutes ago, binhex said:

what is the 'Host' field entry in Sonarr for qBittorrent? if both Sonarr and qBittorrent are in the same network (which according to your previous posts they are) then you should be specifying a host of 'localhost', is this how you have it setup?.

That is correct

Host: localhost
Port: 8080

no other settings changed (other than remove when done downloading)

I tried restoring a backup from June 19 (when I am pretty sure it was working). Confirmed the backup & restore did take effect but it did not fix the issue. 

On binhex-Prowlarr's side, when I try to test the Sonarr app, it fails for connection refusal.

2023-06-28 15:02:48,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[Warn] ProwlarrErrorPipeline: FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 
 -- BaseUrl: Unable to complete application test, cannot connect to Sonarr. Connection refused (localhost:8989) 

[v1.5.2.3484] FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 
 -- BaseUrl: Unable to complete application test, cannot connect to Sonarr. Connection refused (localhost:8989)
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.VerifyValidationResult(ValidationResult validationResult, Boolean includeWarnings) in ./Prowlarr.Api.V1/ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 202
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderDefinition definition, Boolean includeWarnings) in ./Prowlarr.Api.V1/ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 193
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderResource providerResource) in ./Prowlarr.Api.V1/ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 142
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
2023-06-28 15:02:48,584 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.StartingUpMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/StartingUpMiddleware.cs:line 38
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Prowlarr.Http/Middleware/VersionMiddleware.cs:line 29
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

2023-06-28 15:02:48,607 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[Warn] ProwlarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed: 

Edited by Shu
10 minutes ago, Shu said:

On binhex-Prowlarr's side, when I try to test the Sonarr app, it fails for connection refusal.

ok and prowlarr is using the same network as qbittorrentvpn, right? can you post a screenshot of your prowlarr container config (not prowlarr web ui settings).

4 minutes ago, Shu said:

Correct

image.thumb.png.f7cfc580f01e58de328f78e357e4c4bc.png

OK that all looks fine, i know it sounds a bit strange but try a reboot of your server, it maybe that something has messed up the docker networking, if that doesn't fix it then i am straight out of ideas!. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, binhex said:

OK that all looks fine, i know it sounds a bit strange but try a reboot of your server, it maybe that something has messed up the docker networking, if that doesn't fix it then i am straight out of ideas!. 

*TFW it takes a SysAdmin to tell you "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"*

THANK YOU. That worked haha

• Like 1
On 1/22/2016 at 7:14 AM, binhex said:

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-sonarr in the binhex repo.

Application: Sonarr- https://sonarr.tv/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-sonarr/

GitHub: https://github.com/binhex/arch-sonarr

Documentationhttps://github.com/binhex/documentation

If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer  :D

btn_donate_SM.gif

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here

Thanks for all the great Dockers binhex, I almost always use your templates when available.  I decided to try your Sonarr for the first time tonight and I almost hit a snafu.  You may want to delete or update this page:

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/sonarr.md

I changed the repository based on that info.  Fortunately, I also came to this thread before starting the Docker and saw this post at the top before I actually started:

Kind regards.

libraryHey,

I just started to get an issue where Radarr is not importing file for some reason, anyone got any ideas?

This has not been an issue before but just started.

I'm not sure what the poupose of Host Path 2 is??

If Host Path 3 is for finding the exsisting library of movies then shouldn't there be a path to allow Radarr to see the folder for downloaded content?

LOGS:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Created by...
___.   .__       .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ |  |__   ____ ___  ___
 | __ \|  |/    \|  |  \_/ __ \\  \/  /
 | \_\ \  |   |  \   Y  \  ___/ >    <
 |___  /__|___|  /___|  /\___  >__/\_ \
     \/        \/     \/     \/      \/
   https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2023-07-01 23:30:38.022840 [info] Host is running unRAID
2023-07-01 23:30:38.038165 [info] System information Linux 74f8f4f468e6 6.1.34-Unraid #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Fri Jun 16 11:48:38 PDT 2023 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2023-07-01 23:30:38.055347 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2023-07-01 23:30:38.071389 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2023-07-01 23:30:38.090994 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2023-07-01 23:30:38.609918 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2023-07-01 23:30:38.651191 [info] Permissions already set for '/config'
2023-07-01 23:30:38.669716 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2023-07-01 23:30:38.689736 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2023-07-01 23:30:40,328 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/radarr.conf" during parsing
2023-07-01 23:30:40,328 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2023-07-01 23:30:40,436 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2023-07-01 23:30:41,438 INFO spawned: 'radarr' with pid 58
2023-07-01 23:30:41,438 INFO reaped unknown pid 8 (exit status 0)
2023-07-01 23:30:42,439 INFO success: radarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-07-01 23:30:49,497 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /usr/lib/radarr/bin/Radarr - Version 4.5.2.7388

2023-07-01 23:30:49,840 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]

2023-07-01 23:30:50,668 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Debug] Bootstrap: Console selected

2023-07-01 23:30:50,850 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2023-07-01 23:30:53,212 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2023-07-01 23:30:53,524 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/radarr.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2023-07-01 23:30:54,024 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2023-07-01 23:31:01,406 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] CommandExecutor: Starting 2 threads for tasks.

2023-07-01 23:31:04,468 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadClientSortingCheck: Unknown error occurred in DownloadClientSortingCheck HealthCheck

[v4.5.2.7388] System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
2023-07-01 23:31:04,468 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.
 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (104): Connection reset by peer
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Span`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Span`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.InitialFillAsync(Boolean async)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.AuthenticationHelper.SendWithNtAuthAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Uri authUri, Boolean async, ICredentials credentials, Boolean isProxyAuth, HttpConnection connection, HttpConnectionPool connectionPool, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.AuthenticationHelper.SendWithAuthAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Uri authUri, Boolean async, ICredentials credentials, Boolean preAuthenticate, Boolean isProxyAuth, Boolean doRequestAuth, HttpConnectionPool pool, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/Dispatchers/ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 101
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/HttpClient.cs:line 124
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/HttpClient.cs:line 59
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported(QBittorrentSettings settings) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:line 35
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.FetchProxy(QBittorrentSettings settings) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 87
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<GetProxyCache>b__0() in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 82
   at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1.Get(String key, Func`1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) in ./Radarr.Common/Cache/Cached.cs:line 103
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxyCache(QBittorrentSettings settings, Boolean force) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 82
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxy(QBittorrentSettings settings, Boolean force) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 65
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.get_Proxy() in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrent.cs:line 47
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.GetStatus() in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/QBittorrent/QBittorrent.cs:line 363
   at NzbDrone.Core.HealthCheck.Checks.DownloadClientSortingCheck.Check() in ./Radarr.Core/HealthCheck/Checks/DownloadClientSortingCheck.cs:line 42

2023-07-01 23:31:32,998 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedMovieImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/radarr/Cliffhanger (1993) [1080p]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

2023-07-01 23:33:02,100 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedMovieImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/radarr/Cliffhanger (1993) [1080p]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

2023-07-01 23:34:32,115 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2023-07-01 23:36:02,250 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2023-07-01 23:37:32,217 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

END OF LOGS

image.thumb.png.c0aaf6646e68a408977cce5d40c4689d.png

Edited by ArxKnight
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently started having issues after upgrading to 6.12.2 where Sonarr/Radarr will stop moving files from qBittorrent. I've had this setup running for a couple years now without issues. All dockers are up to date Binhex versions. I have a spare drive mounted via Unassigned Devices used as a scratch disk to download files from qBittorrent as not to put extra write cycles on my Cache SSDs. qBittorrent is installed natively to this scratch disk and then Sonarr/Radarr are installed on my Cache SSDs. I have tried changing the Access Mode to various RW/Slave/Shared between them all and nothing seems to work. I had first changed it all to RW-Slave as Fix Common Problems didn't like that those were mounted using RW and not RW-Slave. I've checked all kinds of things and can't seem to get Sonarr to work. I think Radarr is working, but hasn't been queued to download anything recently. No other connection errors between the dockers. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any help the community can provide.

SonarrLogs.png

qBittorrent.png

qBittorrentConfig.png

qBittorrentPermissions.png

qBittorrentPermissionsFolders.png

Sonarr.png

47 minutes ago, DDock said:

I've had this setup running for a couple years

Not sure how this setup ever worked. You are downloading files into the appdata configuration folder which should be used for your configuration files. /data is intended for the media downloads.

You should set the host path for /data to the host path you are currently using for /config in qbit, Radarr, and Sonarr. Then set your download location in the app to /data. If you use an appdata share for your dockers you might want to point /config at that share. This will give you a more standard configuration. Backup your configuration files before making any changes though.

Another option that MIGHT work would be to backup the configuration files for Sonarr and Radarr and then set /config in Sonarr and Radarr to match the qbit docker. That way when Sonarr checks for a file in /config it’s actually looking at the same directory as qbit is using.