[SUPPORT] blakeblackshear - Frigate

1 hour ago, Tarcisio said:

Hello guys! I noticed that my recordings folder timestamp is wrong. 

image.png.aada1f625d72e6d4be1a684836f78524.png  it's 2023-04-18 > 11pm now. 

I'm in Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Frigate 0.12.0

How can I fix that?

Thank you!

Is your host on the correct time?

Have you mounted /etc/localtime?

3 hours ago, Bruceflix said:

Is your host on the correct time?

Have you mounted /etc/localtime?

Host seems to have the right config.
Also -e TZ="America/Chicago" and   -v '/etc/localtime':'/etc/localtime':'rw' are already included by default in the template.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Tarcisio
3 minutes ago, Tarcisio said:

Host seems to have the right config.
Also -e TZ="America/Chicago" and   -v '/etc/localtime':'/etc/localtime':'rw' are already included by default in the docker run.

image.png

image.png

I just re-read your initial problem and realized i've also got the same problem with the directory structure.  Frigate timezone is correct but the directory names are set to GMT. i think.

Not saying it's an issue or bug, just wondering is anybody knows how to change that. It seems the timestamp from the folders doesn't consider the time zone (UTC) thus + 5 hours for me. 

On previous versions this didn't happen. 

Gonna open a discussion there . Thank you.

EDIT: Just for reference

From Frigate 0.12 the folders are created in UTC by design and can't be changed. 

It's listed in the GitHub release notes.

https://github.com/blakeblackshear/frigate/discussions/6165

https://github.com/blakeblackshear/frigate/releases/tag/v0.12.0

Edited by Tarcisio
On 4/19/2023 at 3:14 PM, Tarcisio said:

Did anybody find a solution for that?

I am having the same problem as you, at this moment it is 12:20h and the folders that are being generated contain the time of: 15:20h, in short the folders are being generated with an advance of 3 Hours and my UTC is -3:00 São Paulo Brazil , how did you fix this ,
changed in which part of the system or UNRAID to perform the correction of the time the folders are created, thanks in advance for the help.

1 hour ago, Roger Maciel de Souza said:

I am having the same problem as you, at this moment it is 12:20h and the folders that are being generated contain the time of: 15:20h, in short the folders are being generated with an advance of 3 Hours and my UTC is -3:00 São Paulo Brazil , how did you fix this ,
changed in which part of the system or UNRAID to perform the correction of the time the folders are created, thanks in advance for the help.

Read my post. In short, it can't be changed. It's gonna be like that from now on.

1 minute ago, Roger Maciel de Souza said:

Ah ok thank you, wow what a shame they keep the hours incorrect, I believe it is not something so complex to correct.
Thanks.

The hours are not "incorrect", it was just a decision to use UTC, from now on. They were having problems with Daylight Saving Time, I believe.

The UI will still be showing your configured time zone. 

I would like to ask for some help, I would greatly appreciate it if you can shed some light on how to solve the problem, I am trying to implement the use of go2rtc in my new version of FRIGATE 0.12.0-DA3E197

PROBLEM: When I entered the information that I didn't have in the old versions to use GO2RTC, the camera image no longer appears in the FRIGATE UI and instead of the image it shows this message:
No frames have been received, check error logs

In the error log, it accuses the information in the attached photo: Connection refused

Below is my config.yml , in this config I am trying to enable only 1 camera, because when I tried with all of them there was a greater chance of giving a problem, syntax, any other error, so I tried with some cameras and finally I am trying only with one to find the problem.

All Cameras are Hikvision and to avoid any chance of being the video protocol I chose the camera: PORTEIRO which only uses h.264 in both streams, the other cameras have h.265 for recording and h.264 for detection.

porteiro.png

CODE FRIGATE.txt

porteiro2.png

Edited by Roger Maciel de Souza

Hello all, I am upgrading to the 0.12 release, but i cannot increase the size of my SHM share. I've attempted to add a variable "shm-share"="1G" but there appears to be an override a the bottom "--shm-size=256mb". What am i doing wrong here? Also, shouldn't this be a variable in the default template anyways?1807565314_SHMoverride.PNG.1afb519d3fa5c29b756870398c176885.PNG

Edited by capnJiP
7 hours ago, capnJiP said:

Hello all, I am upgrading to the 0.12 release, but i cannot increase the size of my SHM share. I've attempted to add a variable "shm-share"="1G" but there appears to be an override a the bottom "--shm-size=256mb". What am i doing wrong here? Also, shouldn't this be a variable in the default template anyways?1807565314_SHMoverride.PNG.1afb519d3fa5c29b756870398c176885.PNG

its under advanced settings (change the slider from basic view) under "Extra Parameters"

• Like 1
On 4/28/2023 at 7:33 PM, Roger Maciel de Souza said:

I would like to ask for some help, I would greatly appreciate it if you can shed some light on how to solve the problem, I am trying to implement the use of go2rtc in my new version of FRIGATE 0.12.0-DA3E197

PROBLEM: When I entered the information that I didn't have in the old versions to use GO2RTC, the camera image no longer appears in the FRIGATE UI and instead of the image it shows this message:
No frames have been received, check error logs

In the error log, it accuses the information in the attached photo: Connection refused

Below is my config.yml , in this config I am trying to enable only 1 camera, because when I tried with all of them there was a greater chance of giving a problem, syntax, any other error, so I tried with some cameras and finally I am trying only with one to find the problem.

All Cameras are Hikvision and to avoid any chance of being the video protocol I chose the camera: PORTEIRO which only uses h.264 in both streams, the other cameras have h.265 for recording and h.264 for detection.

porteiro.png

CODE FRIGATE.txt 10.96 kB · 4 downloads

porteiro2.png

You have same IP on both rtsp connection to the camera on the go2rtc part and the restream config inside the camera config. The first one must be the IP of the camera, the second one must be the IP of the unraid server. Please check out, one of them is not correctly configured.

Hi - I guess I was using the older version of frigate - I just tried to get the new version working and I got the following error when it was installing - "bad format for path". Any ideas?

docker run
  -d
  --name='frigate'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/Denver"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Unraid"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="frigate"
  -e 'FRIGATE_RTSP_PASSWORD'='XXXXXX
  -e 'PLUS_API_KEY'=''
  -e 'LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME'=''
  -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'=''
  -e 'NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES'=''
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://192.168.0.2:5000/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yayitazale/unraid-templates/main/frigate.png'
  -p '5000:5000/tcp'
  -p '8554:8554/tcp'
  -p '8555:8555/tcp'
  -p '8555:8555/udp'
  -p ':1984/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/frigate':'/config':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/frigate_data/':'/media/frigate':'rw'
  -v '':'/trt-models':'ro'
  -v '/etc/localtime':'/etc/localtime':'rw'
  --device=''
  --device=''
  --shm-size=5000mb
  --mount type=tmpfs,target=/tmp/cache,tmpfs-size=100000000
  --restart unless-stopped 'ghcr.io/blakeblackshear/frigate:stable'

docker: bad format for path: .
See 'docker run --help'.

1 hour ago, thompn4 said:

Hi - I guess I was using the older version of frigate - I just tried to get the new version working and I got the following error when it was installing - "bad format for path". Any ideas?

docker run
  -d
  --name='frigate'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/Denver"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e 'PLUS_API_KEY'=''
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yayitazale/unraid-templates/main/frigate.png'
  --device=''
  --device=''
  --shm-size=5000mb

See 'docker run --help'.

Please read the docs and change the inputs of the variables according to your needs. Delete the variables if you are not using them.

6 hours ago, yayitazale said:

Please read the docs and change the inputs of the variables according to your needs. Delete the variables if you are not using them.

I did delete the variables I wasn't using - I'm getting this message just trying to install the docker container. 

4 minutes ago, thompn4 said:

I did delete the variables I wasn't using - I'm getting this message just trying to install the docker container. 

No, you are not. In red all the ones you are not filling and they are still there:

docker run
  -d
  --name='frigate'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/Denver"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e 'PLUS_API_KEY'=''

--device=''
  --device=''

--shm-size=5000mb

Can you show a screenshot of the template before launching it?

26 minutes ago, yayitazale said:

No, you are not. In red all the ones you are not filling and they are still there:

docker run
  -d
  --name='frigate'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/Denver"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e 'PLUS_API_KEY'=''

--device=''
  --device=''

--shm-size=5000mb

Can you show a screenshot of the template before launching it?

Thanks - was doing this late last night and I thought that just leaving the unused variables blank would be fine - removing them from the template worked. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...