Unraid OS version 6.12.8 available

59 minutes ago, DevXen said:

i didn't see it in the release notes. but does this resolve the adaptec 7000 series card issues that .6 had. i had to roll back to .4 to fix it,. it was an issue with the then current version of the kernel i guess. but if it's not fixed then I guess i'm stuck on .4 still.

Yup. Fixed. I had to roll back as well, but no issues with this one.

On 2/27/2024 at 6:25 PM, JorgeB said:

Call traces appear to be related to the network/NIC, did the server hang after 20:21?

Feb 26 20:21:10 Umbrella kernel: RTNL: assertion failed at net/core/dev.c (2918)

Also, do you have a different NIC you could test with?

thanks for your response..i dont have a nic right now but im getting tired with the hangs..they are getting more and more close and i cant even use my server...today when i got up in the morning server was dead no webgui so i connected monitor and keyboard tried shutdown but it never did it, so i forced restart and i left home for work..in less than half hour server hangs again👺 this time i was succesful logged in webgui but everything was sluggish and cpu was constant on 80%..i forced again shutdown because it wasnt letting me restart from the webgui or terminal....im posting diagnostics first hang was at 11 march at about 01:30 in the morning and second at about 10:30..please help me on this!!

diagnostics-20240311-1820.zip syslog-192.168.4.200.log

On 2/26/2024 at 12:16 AM, SShadow said:

For now I am going to leave it this way and remove GPU Statisics and Intel-GPU-TOP.  I am sure for most people this is not an option.  I am not sure what changed from 6.12.4 to 6.12.6/8 but something did that looks to affect only W680 boards?  Hopefully the issue gets resolved in a future release.  I hope this post helps.

I might have tracked down the issue in the Linux kernel. I am trying to gather more input on this issue in this thread:

This should also be relevant to @mrhanderson.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, dopeytree said:

how do you find out what is making the spinup call?

Only way I know is to isolate the services and watch the symptoms. Disable docker engine, watch for spinups, re-enable docker, disable vm's, watch again, shut down all client machines on the LAN that have access to the shares, etc.

• Like 1

There is a problem with the translation into the Spanish language...

You don't show anything in the system drivers tab:

2118521600_Capturadepantalla2024-03-14160134.thumb.png.8c9047053863a341fe8d845fae070d5e.png

And in English it does work perfectly:

254026998_Capturadepantalla2024-03-14160152.thumb.png.748df64a7bc880f4a5e6ab642c67ab63.png

🤷‍♂️

I have tried on another computer with the 30-day trial license, a completely clean installation and as soon as I install the Spanish language the same thing happens