Didn't Receive Your Registration Key?

6 hours ago, larrytanjj said:

Hi,

I have purchase the basic version for quite sometime back (2 years?). Now when I decided to use back and realize the drive has been use for other purpose which end up I have to reinstall the UnRAID image. However, I lost the email that was send me to during the purchase. May I know where I can retrieve my key? I have been searching in the account page but was unable to locate any purchase history.

Please send email to [email protected]  and include something we can use to identify your account.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, tombstone said:

Hi guys I have 3 hours left till the 30 days free is up and I still waiting on the key have email them but there same it can take up to 3 days. any one on her could help

License is only validated at array start, so as long as you don't stop the array you should be fine to wait until normal USA west coast business hours.

@SpencerJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, tombstone said:

Hi guys I have 3 hours left till the 30 days free is up and I still waiting on the key have email them but there same it can take up to 3 days. any one on her could help

Hey there, 

I just replied to your email. Please reply via email as I'm not finding any completed orders with the info you provided.

Thank you in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ValouSydney said:

Hi, I've contacted the support multiple times but after 4 days I'm still waiting for a response. 

I purchased a license that didn't arrive. 

Can someone get back to me please. 

Thank you 

Hi There,

I'm sorry you've had a frustrating time with the Unraid license purchase.  It looks like the holiday weekend has inundated our payment processor and that is why your order was stuck in limbo.

I have responded in your support ticket and I believe your issue is now resolved.

• Like 1

Hello! I've paid for the basic version on monday, the 27th, but have received no confirmation email, and no license either.

I've since opened a support ticket (same day) but got no reply. Opened another one yesterday, got a receipt email telling me a ticket was opened, but still no response.

I need help to fix this please!

• 1 month later...

hello, i need help with reactivating my Unraid server.

due to some data corruption of the flash drive It was necessary to format the drive and do a fresh install.

i require the activation key for the GUID, 0781-5583-0000-220324102415 to be send to associated email address anew, Ty

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you have a backup of your previous flash drive?

Do you have the .key of your previous flash drive?

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/changing-the-flash-device/

no backup available as it was stored on the array that i can no longer access and is probably also corrupted. (unbalance plugin was running when PSU burned due to power fluctuations)

i was able to format the drive and get rid off the data corruption, so is still the same flash drive with same GUID as before. just need help to reactivate the installation.