[Support] binhex - Sonarr

On 1/23/2022 at 1:53 PM, GameOutlaw said:

Any idea why this is showing up as "/" for the location in Sonarr Disk Space. Also the mapped mount share is 25TB free, not 12.9GB.

image.png.16d33601745f5a21268f031d334d2070.png

image.thumb.png.d5de8d6b82d90e21b39df8f1431fa8eb.png

The root of the docker container (/) is your docker.img (Unraid->Settings->Docker->Docker vDisk location).

The mapped storage should also show up as separate entries, see screenshot from my Sonarr below. Not sure why your's aren't, I can't find any settings related to this in Sonarr itself.

1187349420_ScreenShot2022-01-26at10_07_32am.thumb.png.c67145a25c14dea58b544014c25e2f4f.png

• 4 weeks later...

How do you properly configure sonarr and a bittorrent client to allow for Sonarr to remove a torrent once it's hit a desired seed ratio? There are settings in both qbittorrent and sonarr to control this behavior and Im not sure which combination of setting to use to make it work properly.

In sonarr, seed ratio is set to 1, seed time is set to 1440 minute for all indexers.

In qbittorrent, seed ratio is set to 1, seed time is set to 1440 (both tick boxes checked) and is set to pause torrents. 

I remember once upon a time I had this working, and IIRC qbit needs to be set to pause. Is this not the case? I have torrents that have hit seed ration of 85, they appear to be ignoring ALL seed settings, both from sonarr and qbit.

14 hours ago, 2Piececombo said:

How do you properly configure sonarr and a bittorrent client to allow for Sonarr to remove a torrent once it's hit a desired seed ratio? There are settings in both qbittorrent and sonarr to control this behavior and Im not sure which combination of setting to use to make it work properly.

In sonarr, seed ratio is set to 1, seed time is set to 1440 minute for all indexers.

In qbittorrent, seed ratio is set to 1, seed time is set to 1440 (both tick boxes checked) and is set to pause torrents. 

I remember once upon a time I had this working, and IIRC qbit needs to be set to pause. Is this not the case? I have torrents that have hit seed ration of 85, they appear to be ignoring ALL seed settings, both from sonarr and qbit.

This is how mine is configured, which works for me:

In Sonarr, my 'Settings -> Download Client' option has Qbittorrent with the option at the bottom enabled to do this:

image.png.1ff67a33c010c2938d1d52f8be7d1515.png

Then in Qbittorrent, Settings > Bittorrent, I've set the seed limit to:

image.png.472e7e4b7187049f256684f8b3d7df27.png

Edited by xxDeadbolt
Double inserted images, somehow
3 hours ago, xxDeadbolt said:

This is how mine is configured, which works for me:

In Sonarr, my 'Settings -> Download Client' option has Qbittorrent with the option at the bottom enabled to do this:

image.png.1ff67a33c010c2938d1d52f8be7d1515.png

Then in Qbittorrent, Settings > Bittorrent, I've set the seed limit to:

image.png.472e7e4b7187049f256684f8b3d7df27.png

What is your qbit set to do? Pause or remove?

image.png.80b2443aed5c80be870069065e531da9.png

• 2 weeks later...

I may have made a mess here.

I was in Sonarr and I noticed that an update was available and so I installed it. However, now it is having errors when trying to read the TVDB, any ideas on how to fix this?

SceneMappingServiceFailed to Update Scene Mappings: Site responded with browser content instead of api data. This disruption may be temporary, please try again later. [http://thexem.de/map/allNames?seasonNumbers=True&origin=tvdb]7:05pm

SceneMappingServiceUpdating Scene mappings7:05pm

XemServiceFailed to update Xem series list.: Site responded with browser content instead of api data. This disruption may be temporary, please try again later. [http://thexem.de/map/havemap?origin=tvdb]

It’s best to wait for the updated docker image. Go to the docker tab on your server and delete the binhex-Sonarr docker along with the image. On the apps tab go to previous apps>docker and reinstall the binhex-Sonarr docker. This should install the latest version or the one you had tagged if you’re using a specific version.

Edited by wgstarks
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, wgstarks said:

It’s best to wait for the updated docker image. Go to the docker tab on your server and delete the binhex-Sonarr docker along with the image. On the apps tab go to previous apps>docker and reinstall the binhex-Sonarr docker. This should install the latest version or the one you had tagged if you’re using a specific version.

or simpler still, left click edit sonarr icon, change something, change it back to what it was, scroll to the bottom and click apply, this will delete the now duff container and re-create it and you should be back to a good state.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, binhex said:

nope, completely different, not sure whats causing your issue there but the image is available on Docker Hub, try checking internet connectivity on unraid host and/or rebooting.

Strange. I just rebooted server and same message.

EDIT: I deleted the container and added it back and problem solved.

image.png.cc052590efa734a7143fbdb94e6123e2.png

Edited by betaman
On 3/14/2022 at 2:33 PM, binhex said:

none of my images use Alpine, so i assume you are in the wrong support thread, that is most likely a LSIO/Hotio image you are running.

Apologies, even though I'm using binhex-sonarr I seem to have changed the repository to 

linuxserver/sonarr:develop

at some point.

Is there a safe method of changing back?

Thanks.

EDIT: Backed up and then just changed the repo back to binhex-sonar.

Edited by Hitcher

Sonarr seems to be completely broken. If i try to search or refresh i get an error that the app is attempting to write to a read only database. Not sure how to fix this. I tried restoring from a backup but that didn't change anything. How can i repair the database?

Edited by wgstarks
38 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Sonarr seems to be completely broken. If i try to search or refresh i get an error that the app is attempting to write to a read only database. Not sure how to fix this. I tried restoring from a backup but that didn't change anything. How can i repair the database?

Got it restored. Was trying to restore in unraid when I should have been restoring in Sonarr.

I am using both your sabnzbdvpn container and your sonarr container. I am trying to route the Sonarr container through the sabnzbdvpn container for network traffic using Spaceinvader One's guide, but after following his guide I am unable to access the webui by its IP:port

Following his guide the sabnzbdvpn container will share its vpn ip with the sonarr one, using curl ifconfig.io in both their consoles proved that. 

At this point I am stuck. Without forwarding it works exactly as expected but I cant use Sonarr without the VPN, which is why I am trying to pass it through.  Do you have any ideas?

13 minutes ago, SiliconFalcon said:

Installing Sonarr and see Host Path 2 and 3. Can you please rename those to something more verbose?
What is Host Path2 for?

What is Host Path 3 for?

Host path 2 is /data. This must match the container path for /data on your download client.

Host path 3 is /media. This will be the location where Sonarr is storing all the TV media files.

For some reason, my homeassistant container (linuxserver) interferes with starting sonarr.  I run homeassistant 24/7, but only engage sonarr intermittently.  When I try to start it, I get the standard "Execution Error."  If I stop the homeassistant container, I can start sonarr, and then restart homeassistant without any problem.  This won't work if I simply pause homeassistant.  The other arr containers work normally.

Has anyone seen this kind of "mutual interference" before?

Thanks for your time.