Dynamix - V6 Plugins

Hi,

Not sure if there is a bug with the Dynamix Share Floor plugin but I had the following issue yesterday that appeared out of the blue and as soon as i uninstalled the "Share Floor" plugin this issue went away.

Yesterday I tried to change the parity schedule in the scheduler but the "Apply" button never highlights to let me save my changes and I also noticed that i couldnt apply any changes to any field in the scheduler be it Parity check, Mover or any others. The "Apply" button never comes available for me to select and apply the changed settings.

Speaking to Squid this morning he suggested uninstalling the Dynamix Share Floor plugin and as soon as i did that i could change things in the schedule again.

*Edit* I tried re-installing the plugin and I get the same issue. Also this time i dont see any buttons at all to click on for the Share Floor plugin in the Scheduler. Uninstalled the plugin again and my Scheduler is usable again and i can change settings etc. For the moment i have it uninstalled.

Diags attached from yesterday when i had the plugin installed if it helps you 🙂

server-diagnostics-20230420-1356.zip

Edited by Titan84
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, robti said:

System reset plug-in rebooted the server but sitting with no access to it for an hour now, is something wrong as I can’t find out how long it takes to finish?

Thanks

After reboot it comes back immediately, but the network settings and management settings are reset to default.

And you may need to re-open the page using the default access mode (if this was changed):

http://tower  or http://ip-address

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, bonienl said:

After reboot it comes back immediately, but the network settings and management settings are reset to default.

And you may need to re-open the page using the default access mode (if this was changed):

http://tower  or http://ip-address

Thanks tower got it although i was trying the old ip address with no result, but all sorted now. Thanks

I have a problem with the S3 Sleep plugin wth balance-rr and balance-xor. It seems when i use one of the 2 that Wait for host inactivity (IP address) is ignored and probrebly also Network idle threshold. Normally when i have the webinterface open on my pc the server stays on but this is not working since using balance-rr and xor. Before using balance-rr or xor this worked fine. I already tried Ethernet interface on bond0 but with no luck. What can i try to fix this?

having some issues with System Temp and Fan Control plugins.

Had both plugins working for some time until I replaced mother board/CPU.

now with with system temp I get "no drivers detected" and for fan control  it shows "None" for PWM controller.

I'm running  Version: 6.12.0-rc3, and  changed from a Asrock to the Asus MB

I also read that Perl install is not required for 6.11  and up.

and its no longer in the nerdpack

Any one else experiencing problems, or have any suggestions?

Bob

18 minutes ago, bobC said:

having some issues with System Temp and Fan Control plugins.

Had both plugins working for some time until I replaced mother board/CPU.

now with with system temp I get "no drivers detected" and for fan control  it shows "None" for PWM controller.

I'm running  Version: 6.12.0-rc3, and  changed from a Asrock to the Asus MB

I also read that Perl install is not required for 6.11  and up.

and its no longer in the nerdpack

Any one else experiencing problems, or have any suggestions?

Bob

Output of sensors-detect???

Edited by spl147

@bonienl Thanks for your work on these plugins. Have been a great help!

Curious. Would it be possible to incorporate the liquidctl drivers into your System Auto Fan. Would add some great fan control hardware abilities. For example, Corsair Commander Pro is native but The Commander Core XT is not and doesn't show in the plugin. This is the successor to the Pro (as that's been discontinued), and it's available through their drivers. There's a couple ported dockers for it, but the problem is these will only allow temperature rules from the included probes or manual percentage setting vs lie your native plugin which takes readings from the drives and applies rules/curves based on them.

Just a thought/feature request. Not sure how hard it'd be to implement. Thanks!

After installing Share Floor plugin I was not able to apply the setting due to missing Apply button. I also noticed that SSD TRIM Settings disapeard from Scheduler. At the same time when I tried to change Parity Check settings new window oppened that was empty. The log had an error msg:  "error: /update.php: missing csrf_token" 

After removing the Share Floor plugin everything went back to normal. 

I am using Version: 6.11.5

Edited by mwodzynski
grammer correction
4 hours ago, bonienl said:

I updated the plugin "Dynamix Share Floor", which should fix the issue.

It doesn't @bonienl  6.9.2 through 6.11.5 you cannot change any setting on the Schedules page without it crashing with missing csrf token.  Should we mark the plugin as being only compatible with 6.12+

21 hours ago, Squid said:

Should we mark the plugin as being only compatible with 6.12+

I need to test this on a system with older Unraid version to see what happens exactly.

The plugin is supposed to be compatible from 6.9 onwards.

I seem to be having a problem with the share floor plugin on 6.12.0-rc.4.1, none of the shares below have a file that large in them, so Im not quite sure whats happening.  The cache is a two 2TB nvme mirror zfs pool.

Share 'Downloads' updated to new floor level: 659.7 GB
Share 'retronas' updated to new floor level: 82.5 GB
Share 'appdata' updated to new floor level: 82.5 GB
Pool 'cache' updated to new floor level: 659.7 GB

Maybe this has been discussed somewhere but I haven't seen it, sorry if it's a repeat...

Is there a way to temporarily pause/suspend the cache dirs and share floor plugins during a parity check? My check speed almost doubled when I turned these off. I know there is the parity check tuning plugin but that seems targeted at pausing the check to allow the server to better during prime time. I'd rather turn off/slow things down and get the check over with.

Hello,

Thank you for your awesome plugins. Everything was working as intended in my system until I upgraded hadrware. Now the System Temp and S3 Sleep have somme issues.

OLD HARD: R3 Pro 2200GE + Asus TUF B450M Pro S + Corsair TX750M

NEW HARD: R7 Pro 4750G + Asrock B550 Taichi + Corsair RM650i

Now, the System Temp plugin detect eberything at first, but when I click on save all the sensors disappear. But the big issue for me is the S3 sleep plugins, the system doesn't wake up correctly, some cores are stuck at 100% usage and I can't access the array even if the GUI works.

Any idea of what I can do to solve these issues?  

I'm having issues with the systems temp plugin showing my temperatures.  I'm pretty sure it worked a year or two ago, but currently it does not.

On my unraid GUI, for processor, mainboard, and array fan speeds I have no options available in the dropdowns.

If I do the command "cat /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf", I get this:

# sensors
chip "w83627dhg-isa-0a10"
ignore "fan1"
ignore "fan2"
ignore "fan3"
ignore "fan5"
chip "w83795adg-i2c-0-2f"
ignore "fan6"
chip "coretemp-isa-0000"
label "temp2" "CPU Temp"
label "temp5" "MB Temp"
label "fan1" "Array Fan"
label "fan2" "Array Fan"
label "fan3" "Array Fan"
label "fan4" "Array Fan"
label "fan5" "Array Fan"

So it seems to see my sensors.  But when I run the "sensors" command I get these errors:

Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 10: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 14: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 16: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 18: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 20: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 22: Undeclared bus id referenced
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf, line 24: Undeclared bus id referenced
sensors_init: Can't parse bus name

I'm having a hard time googling the solution to this problem.  Anyone got any tips or ideas of what to try next?

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 8.13.40 PM.png