linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - TVHeadend

964 posts in this topic Last Reply

1 hour ago, saarg said:

It's using the available ffmpeg from alpine Linux, so it's not anything we compile.

Are you using the latest version of the container or the stable one? 

If you are using the latest it might also be a bug in TVheadend, so check their page for open issues. 

Thanks for your help. I'm using the latest version of the container. I tried different containers but they all seem to be affected. Is there any way I could update ffmpeg inside a docker container? Okay, I will try to get help from the tvh forum.

Edit: You might be right. There could be a bug. I used the 4.2-release version now and it works without any problem.

Edited by xses

4 hours ago, xses said:

Thanks for your help. I'm using the latest version of the container. I tried different containers but they all seem to be affected. Is there any way I could update ffmpeg inside a docker container? Okay, I will try to get help from the tvh forum.

Edit: You might be right. There could be a bug. I used the 4.2-release version now and it works without any problem.

The latest is built from the master branch of tvheadend and it's alot of development going on now. So if you don't have anything you need in that branch, use the stable one. 

On 11/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, saarg said:

I'll check the build log if it complains about it and add if necessary. 

Any updates to this? Still getting:

docker exec -it -u abc tvheadend /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --configure
Can't locate LWP/UserAgent/Determined.pm in @INC (you may need to install the LWP::UserAgent::Determined module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl) at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4927.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4927.

Using the newest update from the weekend (4.2.7-34~g036b9cbab).

Thanks again.

22 hours ago, live4ever said:

Any updates to this? Still getting:

docker exec -it -u abc tvheadend /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --configure
Can't locate LWP/UserAgent/Determined.pm in @INC (you may need to install the LWP::UserAgent::Determined module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl) at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4927.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4927.

Using the newest update from the weekend (4.2.7-34~g036b9cbab).

Thanks again.

Yes it's missing the perl module. I'll add it when I get some time. Not sure when though. 

if someone has issues like tvheadend crashing always since latest update, i use the tag 192 and its working.

may cause i have schedule direct as epg source ...

just in case someone else has the same issue

10 hours ago, alturismo said:

if someone has issues like tvheadend crashing always since latest update, i use the tag 192 and its working.

may cause i have schedule direct as epg source ...

just in case someone else has the same issue

what do you mean by use tag 192?

I ask because my TVH server over the last...idk, 3 days or so, has just been dying. What i mean by that is I start up the server, everything works fine and then at some point it just dies. It might last 2minutes, it might last 30min, but at some point it just becomes completely unresponsive and I have to restart the container.

Repository

linuxserver/tvheadend:192

then we on the version from ~ 12 days ago wich is working, had the same issue as you.

• Like 1

alturismo, I think you may have just saved the day, and my entire weekend from having to reconfigure my entire server from scratch! thank you.

6 hours ago, alturismo said:

Repository

linuxserver/tvheadend:192

then we on the version from ~ 12 days ago wich is working, had the same issue as you.

Thanks for this...I'm having (what appears to be) the same problem, so I've switched to this for the moment.

1 hour ago, alturismo said:

Not if you on 4.3...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Are you being serious now? 

Are you being serious now? 
I once tried to downgrade and it didnt worked ...

I guess there are some conf changes ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

just as note, update from today seems working fine again, talking about lates build wich crashed after x minutes/hours ...