[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

No Log in Adguard Home

I setup the container with his own ip.

I started with the default config.

I activate "Protokolle" in settings.

I tested the running Server with nslookup (nslookup -debug -type=a www.github.com)

I tested some ad sites like msn.com and got no ads.

So Adguard is working.

but ...

The statistics are completely empty ... nothing  .. nada

Where is the issue for this ???

portboy

image.png

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the error I am getting.  Running a reverse proxy.  Have it set up for several other dockers and it works fine for them.

Error when trying to connect (cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: documentserver.XXXXXXXX.com (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) for https://documentserver.XXXXXX.com/healthcheck)

When I try the Curl.haxx link it says This Resource is Gone! I really need to get this working as my wife is now working from home and needs it for her job.

Anyone having issue with getting OnlyOffice working? I keep having issues with MySQL not starting.

++ (( I++  ))
++ (( I<4 ))
+++ echo 172.17.0.2/16
+++ sed -ne 's:^[^/]*/\([0-9]\+\)$:\1:p'
++ local IP_MASK=16
++ echo 172.17.0.0/16
+ DOCKER_APP_SUBNET=172.17.0.0/16
+ check_partnerdata
+ PARTNER_DATA_FILE=/var/www/onlyoffice/Data/json-data.txt
+ '[' -f /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/json-data.txt ']'
+ re='^[0-9]+$'
+ [[ 1 =~ ^[0-9]+$ ]]
+ '[' '!' -f /proc/net/if_inet6 ']'
+ cp /etc/nginx/includes/onlyoffice-communityserver-nginx.conf.template /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
+ sed 's/^worker_processes.*/worker_processes 12;/' -i /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
+ sed 's/worker_connections.*/worker_connections 40960;/' -i /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
+ cp /etc/nginx/includes/onlyoffice-communityserver-common-init.conf.template /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/onlyoffice
+ '[' -f /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/onlyoffice.crt -a -f /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/onlyoffice.key ']'
+ sed '/{{SSL_CERTIFICATE_PATH}}/d' -i /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/onlyoffice
+ sed '/{{SSL_KEY_PATH}}/d' -i /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/onlyoffice
+ sed '/listen\s*443/d' -i /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/onlyoffice
+ rm -f '/etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf'
+ service nginx restart
++ grep -oP '\d+'
++ free -m
++ head -n 1
+ TOTAL_MEMORY=15919
+ MEMORY_REQUIREMENTS=12228
+ '[' 15919 -gt 12228 ']'
+ grep -q '[-]Xms1g' /etc/elasticsearch/jvm.options
+ echo -Xms4g
+ grep -q '[-]Xmx1g' /etc/elasticsearch/jvm.options
+ echo -Xmx4g
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' 127.0.0.1 '!=' localhost ']'
+ '[' 127.0.0.1 '!=' 127.0.0.1 ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ MAIL_SERVER_API_PORT=8081
+ MAIL_SERVER_API_HOST=
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_HOST=
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_PORT=3306
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_NAME=onlyoffice_mailserver
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_USER=mail_admin
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_PASS=Isadmin123
+ '[' ']'
++ date +%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S
+ MAIL_IMAPSYNC_START_DATE=2023-10-27T20:13:13
+ sed 's_\(\"ImapSyncStartDate":\).*,_\1 "2023-10-27T20:13:13",_' -i /etc/onlyoffice/communityserver/mail.production.json
+ sed '/mail\.imap-sync-start-date/s/value="\S*"/value="2023-10-27T20:13:13"/g' -i /var/www/onlyoffice/WebStudio/web.appsettings.config
+ '[' ']'
+ REDIS_SERVER_HOST=
+ REDIS_SERVER_CACHEPORT=6379
+ REDIS_SERVER_PASSWORD=
+ REDIS_SERVER_SSL=false
+ REDIS_SERVER_DATABASE=0
+ REDIS_SERVER_CONNECT_TIMEOUT=5000
+ REDIS_SERVER_EXTERNAL=false
+ REDIS_SERVER_SYNC_TIMEOUT=60000
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ '[' -e /etc/redis/redis.conf ']'
+ sed -i 's/bind .*/bind 127.0.0.1/g' /etc/redis/redis.conf
+ ELASTICSEARCH_SERVER_HOST=
+ ELASTICSEARCH_SERVER_HTTPPORT=9200
+ grep -q '<section name="elastic" type="ASC.ElasticSearch.Config.ElasticSection, ASC.ElasticSearch" />' /var/www/onlyoffice/WebStudio/Web.config
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ chown -R mysql:mysql /var/lib/mysql/
+ chmod -R 755 /var/lib/mysql/
+ '[' '!' -f /var/lib/mysql/ibdata1 ']'
+ mysql_install_db
/app/run-community-server.sh: line 557: mysql_install_db: command not found
+ true
+ '[' ']'
+ myisamchk -q -r /var/lib/mysql/mysql/proc
myisamchk: error: File '/var/lib/mysql/mysql/proc' doesn't exist
+ true
+ systemctl enable mysql.service
Synchronizing state of mysql.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable mysql
+ service mysql start
su: warning: cannot change directory to /nonexistent: Permission denied
 * Restarting nginx nginx
   ...done.
 * Starting MySQL database server mysqld
   ...fail!
+ '[' '!' -f /var/lib/mysql/mysql_upgrade_info ']'
+ mysqladmin --silent ping -u root
+ grep -q 'mysqld is alive'
+ mysql_upgrade --password=
mysql_upgrade: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
The mysql_upgrade client is now deprecated. The actions executed by the upgrade client are now done by the server.
To upgrade, please start the new MySQL binary with the older data directory. Repairing user tables is done automatically. Restart is not required after upgrade.
The upgrade process automatically starts on running a new MySQL binary with an older data directory. To avoid accidental upgrades, please use the --upgrade=NONE option with the MySQL binary. The option --upgrade=FORCE is also provided to run the server upgrade sequence on demand.
It may be possible that the server upgrade fails due to a number of reasons. In that case, the upgrade sequence will run again during the next MySQL server start. If the server upgrade fails repeatedly, the server can be started with the --upgrade=MINIMAL option to start the server without executing the upgrade sequence, thus allowing users to manually rectify the problem.
+ service mysql restart
 * Stopping MySQL database server mysqld
   ...done.

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking guidance for the installation of AdGuard Home on my Unraid server. Despite configuring it with the br0 network and assigning a static IP address (192.168.1.15), I'm unable to access the webUI.

Below is the Docker run configuration I've used for AdGuard Home:

docker run
  -d
  --name='AdGuard-Home'
  --net='br0'
  --ip='192.168.1.15'
  -e TZ="Europe/Paris"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="FamilyBlanc"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="AdGuard-Home"
  -e 'TCP_PORT_3000'='3000'
  -e 'TCP_PORT_53'='53'
  -e 'UDP_PORT_53'='53'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://192.168.1.15:3000/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SiwatINC/unraid-ca-repository/master/icons/adguard.png'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/adguard/workingdir':'/opt/adguardhome/work':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/adguard/config':'/opt/adguardhome/conf':'rw' 'adguard/adguardhome'

While troubleshooting, I've found the following AdGuard Home logs:

2023/10/29 22:40:31.042937 [info] AdGuard Home, version v0.107.40
2023/10/29 22:40:31.043184 [info] This is the first time AdGuard Home is launched
2023/10/29 22:40:31.043191 [info] Checking if AdGuard Home has necessary permissions
2023/10/29 22:40:31.043384 [info] AdGuard Home can bind to port 53
2023/10/29 22:40:31.044418 [info] safesearch default: disabled
2023/10/29 22:40:31.044920 [info] Initializing auth module: /opt/adguardhome/work/data/sessions.db
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045617 [info] auth: initialized.  users:0  sessions:0
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045624 [info] AdGuard Home updates are disabled
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045626 [info] web: initializing
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045631 [info] This is the first launch of AdGuard Home, redirecting everything to /install.html
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045638 [info] AdGuard Home is available at the following addresses:
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045858 [info] go to http://127.0.0.1:3000
2023/10/29 22:40:31.045864 [info] go to http://192.168.1.15:3000

So it looks like that everything is working fine.

Additionally, I use Wireguard VPN for remote tunneled access to my Unraid server.

I'd appreciate any guidance or advice on resolving this issue with accessing the AdGuard Home webUI.

Thank you for your time and support.

Update: it works using host as network type.
But I want to use br0 to have AdGuard home his own IP address on my local network

Thanks for help.

diagnostics-20231029-2157.zip

Edited by NeZios

Unraid Docker Container - OnlyOfficeDocumentServer - "The file size exceeds the limitation set for your server" error

I'm currently running the OnlyOfficeDocumentServer VIA Docker App through the Community Applications store. I'm using OnlyOffice through Nextcloud, which is working until I open up a large PowerPoint file. I'm receiving an error saying

"The file size exceeds the limitation set for your server. Please contact your Document Server admin for details"

I found other articles that you need to edit your default.json file located underneath /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/default.json. However... The docker container that Installed via the Community Applications store did not create a default.json file underneath the documentserver. Do I need to create a default.json file and add a Path to it?

Is this the correct default.json? If so is there any documentation on what variables I need to change for my needs? https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/server/blob/master/Common/config/default.json

References: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlyOffice/comments/ue15s1/how_to_increase_file_size_limit_on_docker_version/

https://forum.onlyoffice.com/t/the-file-size-exceeds-the-limitation-set-for-your-server/4888

Capture.PNG

Untitled.png

Edited by DC_Interstellar
On 10/29/2023 at 3:47 PM, NeZios said:

Despite configuring it with the br0 network and assigning a static IP address (192.168.1.15), I'm unable to access the webUI.

I'm running Adguard on my server as well. On your docker containers when you click on the globe, it will direct you to http://192.168.1.15:3000/. You will need to remove port 3000 from your web address so it's only showing http://192.168.1.15. 

For example, mine is showing http://192.168.0.2:3000. But if I remove the 3000 and just access  http://192.168.0.2. I'm able to access the GUI.

Edited by DC_Interstellar
  • Upvote 1

I am having a weird issue with, what has been, a working Adguard Home install on unraid. The symptom I see is that on computers with adguard home as the DNS provider, they will occasionally stop being able to get to any app hosted on docker within unraid, including unraid itself, until I turn their wifi off and back on. While a device has no access, I can ping adguard home, but get no ping response when I ping unraid. I also see some weird connectivity issues within unraid:

-I cannot access the console of adguard home docker from the web ui. I get this error:

Nov  8 11:45:29 unraid nginx: 2023/11/08 11:45:29 [error] 7285#7285: *696028 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/AdGuard-Home.sock failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.1.184, server: , request: "GET /logterminal/AdGuard-Home/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/AdGuard-Home.sock:/ws", host: "192.168.1.198"

Adguard-exporter will work for hours and then randomly:

2023/11/08 10:05:10 An error has occurred during login to AdguardGet "http://192.168.1.3:80/control/status": dial tcp 192.168.1.3:80: connect: no route to host

I have made a couple changes to the system recently. Primarily adding nginx as an internal reverse proxy (basically to give friendlier names to things that you had to memorize the port on). I also added radarr/sonarr/prowlarr/overseerr. Those all are working fine.

Edit: Some updates on testing - if I remove the entry for the unraid server ip from the arp table on the client, things go back to normal. I'm way beyond my depth with networking at this point - what could be causing this to be required?

Attaching diags as well. Appreciate the help in advance.

unraid-diagnostics-20231108-0952.zip

Edited by bmrowe
On 10/28/2023 at 2:14 PM, spreading-lima2411 said:

Anyone having issue with getting OnlyOffice working? I keep having issues with MySQL not starting.

++ (( I++  ))
++ (( I<4 ))
+++ echo 172.17.0.2/16
++ local IP_MASK=16
++ echo 172.17.0.0/16
+ check_partnerdata
+ re='^[0-9]+$'
+ [[ 1 =~ ^[0-9]+$ ]]
+ cp /etc/nginx/includes/onlyoffice-communityserver-nginx.conf.template /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
+ sed 's/worker_connections.*/worker_connections 40960;/' -i /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
+ cp /etc/nginx/includes/onlyoffice-communityserver-common-init.conf.template /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/onlyoffice
+ '[' -f /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/onlyoffice.crt -a -f /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/onlyoffice.key ']'
+ service nginx restart
++ grep -oP '\d+'
++ free -m
++ head -n 1
+ TOTAL_MEMORY=15919
+ echo -Xms4g
+ echo -Xmx4g
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ MAIL_SERVER_API_HOST=
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_HOST=
+ '[' ']'
+ sed 's_\(\"ImapSyncStartDate":\).*,_\1 "2023-10-27T20:13:13",_' -i /etc/onlyoffice/communityserver/mail.production.json
+ sed '/mail\.imap-sync-start-date/s/value="\S*"/value="2023-10-27T20:13:13"/g' -i /var/www/onlyoffice/WebStudio/web.appsettings.config
+ '[' ']'
+ REDIS_SERVER_HOST=
+ REDIS_SERVER_PASSWORD=
+ REDIS_SERVER_SSL=false
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ grep -q '<section name="elastic" type="ASC.ElasticSearch.Config.ElasticSection, ASC.ElasticSearch" />' /var/www/onlyoffice/WebStudio/Web.config
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ mysql_install_db
+ true
+ '[' ']'
+ true
Synchronizing state of mysql.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
+ service mysql start
 * Restarting nginx nginx
   ...done.
   ...fail!
mysql_upgrade: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
The mysql_upgrade client is now deprecated. The actions executed by the upgrade client are now done by the server.
To upgrade, please start the new MySQL binary with the older data directory. Repairing user tables is done automatically. Restart is not required after upgrade.
The upgrade process automatically starts on running a new MySQL binary with an older data directory. To avoid accidental upgrades, please use the --upgrade=NONE option with the MySQL binary. The option --upgrade=FORCE is also provided to run the server upgrade sequence on demand.
It may be possible that the server upgrade fails due to a number of reasons. In that case, the upgrade sequence will run again during the next MySQL server start. If the server upgrade fails repeatedly, the server can be started with the --upgrade=MINIMAL option to start the server without executing the upgrade sequence, thus allowing users to manually rectify the problem.
+ service mysql restart
   ...done.

Yep. Exactly the same. Uh.

• 2 weeks later...

The recent update broke my OnlyOfficeDS.

When I try to go to the URL office.mydomain.com I'm getting:

502 Bad Gateway

openresty

I'm using Nginx Proxy Manager and NextCloud. I noticed that NextCloud informed me that OnlyOfficedS is not available and to check the configuration. The configuration is correct.

After clicking save I'm getting:

Error when trying to connect (Server error: `GET https://office.mydomain.com/healthcheck` resulted in a `502 Bad Gateway` response:

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway
open (truncated...)
)

I've attached log and nginx error log.

Can anyone have a look and help me troubleshoot this?

log.txt nginx.error.log

Edited by Trylo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

seems the "siwatinc/homebridge_gui_unraid" doesnt work anymore 😞

I guess it´s related to outdated  npm/node (node 12.20.1 is installed but they are looking for node >=14)

npm WARN notsup Unsupported engine for [email protected]: wanted: {"node":"^18.15.0 || ^20.7.0"} (current: {"node":"12.20.1","npm":"6.14.10"})
npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your version of node/npm: [email protected]
npm WARN notsup Unsupported engine for @homebridge/[email protected]: wanted: {"node":">=14"} (current: {"node":"12.20.1","npm":"6.14.10"})
npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your version of node/npm: @homebridge/[email protected]

Is there any chance this gets fixed - or do i have to find an alternative docker for homebridge?

So far it worked like a charm for me ...

Thank you i advance

Best

Thorsten

AdGuard Home:

With br0 interface, it seems it is not be able to reach the DNS (53) via the Unraid Server itself ( i tried via terminal), so i cannot use the AdGuard Home DNS as DNS server for UnRaid itself.

Are there any network setting advises for using Adguard Home for UnRaid itself? 

Thanks in advance,

tlo

In Nextcloud, I'm trying to run an occ command in the docker's terminal. This is something I've done before, back when updates were manual, but I went just went in and I cannot find the occ executable. It's supposed to be in /config/www/nextcloud/ , but that directory doesn't have it anymore. I did a "find" in the terminal and found 3 instances of occ, but they don't seem to be in a Nextcloud related location:  ./usr/bin/occ, ./app/www/src/occ, & ./app/www/public/occ.

For those curious, I interrupted what I thought was a stalled update stuck in maintenance mode. Now I'm getting a notice in the "admin settings> security and setup warnings" section that I have "2282 errors in the logs since 15Dec." When I try to look at "Admin settings>logging" I get nothing. Blank screen. I would like to run a "php occ maintenance:repair" to see if I can get my logs back and see what the thing is complaining about.

Thoughts anyone? Also, where are the logs kept? I've traversed the appdata folder and can't find anything that shows any errors. In appdata/nextcloud/log/php there is an error.log, but that has 20 notices and 3 warnings, then there is the appdata/nextcloud/log/nginx/access file, but that doesn't have any errors. I don't know where to go from here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i have this error in startup log of the AdGuard Docker Container so it doesn't start:

[fatal] listen tcp 192.168.178.3:80: bind: cannot assign requested address

Although i have set fixed ip address to 192.168.178.4 and not .3 ???

Network Type : br0

Any Ideas?

cant get docs to load on NC + OnlyOfficeDocumentServer + Cloudflare

543776791_Screenshot2024-01-09at11_39_26PM.thumb.png.99fbbc04df1c66c4055f00e5fa5d8eba.png

trying to edit docs result in 
docserver.mydomain.com refused to connect

/healthcheck = true
 anyone currently running NC/ODS send help!

Edited by Tolete
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 5:14 AM, spreading-lima2411 said:

++ (( I++  ))
++ (( I<4 ))
+++ echo 172.17.0.2/16
++ local IP_MASK=16
++ echo 172.17.0.0/16
+ check_partnerdata
+ re='^[0-9]+$'
+ [[ 1 =~ ^[0-9]+$ ]]
+ service nginx restart
++ grep -oP '\d+'
++ free -m
++ head -n 1
+ TOTAL_MEMORY=15919
+ echo -Xms4g
+ echo -Xmx4g
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' false == true ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ MAIL_SERVER_API_HOST=
+ MAIL_SERVER_DB_HOST=
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ REDIS_SERVER_HOST=
+ REDIS_SERVER_PASSWORD=
+ REDIS_SERVER_SSL=false
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ '[' ']'
+ '[' false == false ']'
+ mysql_install_db
+ true
+ '[' ']'
+ true
+ service mysql start
 * Restarting nginx nginx
   ...done.
   ...fail!
+ service mysql restart
   ...done.

Same here, this template doesn't work on unraid CA, has anyone managed to make onlyoffice community server work on unraid? I'm sure there are missing parameters, but there are also no installation instructions, only on the official docker. Also, the template seems to be very basic in terms of variables. Thanks if anyone knows anything. Greetings. 

• 1 month later...

I setup Adguard about 4 days ago and got it up and running without issues. For some reason, I can no longer access the WebUI, I cannot ping the UI port, nor do I see it in my router's DHCP client list. I've restarted the container and see no errors in issue in the log. I setup an IP in the container and then set it as a static IP in my router. And based on the docker log, it's still doing its job.

Test-Netconnection:

WARNING: TCP connect to (192.168.50.235 : 3000) failed

PingSucceeded          : True
PingReplyDetails (RTT) : 0 ms
TcpTestSucceeded       : False

Not sure what to do!

Adguard Home WebUI:

On 11/1/2023 at 4:23 PM, DC_Interstellar said:

You will need to remove port 3000 from your web address so it's only showing http://192.168.1.15

Also, delete cookies and cache from the browser and try again.

Edited by Espressomatic
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just updated Unraid to 16.12.10 and my Adguard is completely screwed up.

I get this if I set the container to use Bridge mode

rc.docker: AdGuard-Home: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint AdGuard-Home (b1130b803c6a6733fe5d1ab1d7d7c4dd02456b6617146bd2646ed587fea9092d): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use

And if I use Host mode, for some reason the port mapping is 

0.0.0.0:3000/TCP 0.0.0.0:3000
0.0.0.0:3000/UDP 0.0.0.0:3000
0.0.0.0:443/TCP 0.0.0.0:443
0.0.0.0:443/UDP 0.0.0.0:443
0.0.0.0:53/TCP 0.0.0.0:53
0.0.0.0:53/UDP 0.0.0.0:53
0.0.0.0:5443/TCP 0.0.0.0:5443
0.0.0.0:5443/UDP 0.0.0.0:5443
0.0.0.0:6060/TCP 0.0.0.0:6060
0.0.0.0:67/UDP 0.0.0.0:67
0.0.0.0:68/UDP 0.0.0.0:68
0.0.0.0:80/TCP 0.0.0.0:80
0.0.0.0:853/TCP 0.0.0.0:853
0.0.0.0:853/UDP 0.0.0.0:853

which breaks everything. The only port actually mapped in the config is 3000:3000 and 53:53 so I don't know where all the other port mappings are coming from. 

On 4/5/2024 at 7:20 AM, Stuntard said:

I have just updated Unraid to 16.12.10 and my Adguard is completely screwed up.

I get this if I set the container to use Bridge mode

rc.docker: AdGuard-Home: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint AdGuard-Home (b1130b803c6a6733fe5d1ab1d7d7c4dd02456b6617146bd2646ed587fea9092d): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use

And if I use Host mode, for some reason the port mapping is 

0.0.0.0:3000/TCP 0.0.0.0:3000
0.0.0.0:3000/UDP 0.0.0.0:3000
0.0.0.0:443/TCP 0.0.0.0:443
0.0.0.0:443/UDP 0.0.0.0:443
0.0.0.0:53/TCP 0.0.0.0:53
0.0.0.0:53/UDP 0.0.0.0:53
0.0.0.0:5443/TCP 0.0.0.0:5443
0.0.0.0:5443/UDP 0.0.0.0:5443
0.0.0.0:6060/TCP 0.0.0.0:6060
0.0.0.0:67/UDP 0.0.0.0:67
0.0.0.0:68/UDP 0.0.0.0:68
0.0.0.0:80/TCP 0.0.0.0:80
0.0.0.0:853/TCP 0.0.0.0:853
0.0.0.0:853/UDP 0.0.0.0:853

which breaks everything. The only port actually mapped in the config is 3000:3000 and 53:53 so I don't know where all the other port mappings are coming from. 

I updated too. Port mapping is ok, working dns, but webui is missing.