[Support] SpaceinvaderOne - Macinabox

may a question what could happen when changing cpu's vm settings ...

i had mine running, made some small installs etc, then i thought lets switch the cpu settings.

did that, changed them in gui part, saved, entered the xml part, reentered the bottom lines like described, VM bootloop ...

well, thought lets start fresh then and set cpu before installing, wiped /domains/... wiped VM, started dockerm ewn files downloaded,

waited until docker logs say restart array, did the restart, edited VM directly before 1st boot (only cpu settings), reentered manually the buttom lines,

booting into clover, want to start install, looping directly back to clover ...

anything i missed when i want to assign cpu's manually for the mac VM ? i wanted to assign 2 HT cores (4 threads)

### UPDATE

changing the vcpu´s in a fresh template in the xml (advanced) works ...

as note, mouse removing the USB entry ... saved alot ;) thanks herefore

Edited by alturismo
13 hours ago, SpaceInvaderOne said:

Otherwise macOS wont boot with 14 cores assigned

This is a bug of clover and opencore. I just working on a pull-request to add QEMU/KVM support in opencore, links here.

Also, the cpuid feature 'hypervisor' should be exposed too to get proper handles.

1 hour ago, MortalMonkey said:

Configured the XML for gpu pass-through with RX 580 and I get a blank screen.

You didn't set the gpu gfx and audio in same bus, that causes some problem. Should be set like this.

<hostdev mode='subsystem' type='pci' managed='yes'>
      <driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x09' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
      </source>
      <rom file='/mnt/user/isos/XFX.RX580.8192.170323.rom'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </hostdev>
      <driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x09' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
      </source>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
    </hostdev>

Also, you should put latest Lilu(1.3.9) and WEG/AppleALC to  your clover kext folder to avoid black screen.

There is a commit which add QEMU support in latest Lilu, the older version not work on QEMU at all.

You can custom build the Lilu or download from this post.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/50191-video-guide-how-to-install-macos-mojave-or-high-sierra-as-a-vm/?do=findComment&comment=781179

Edited by Leoyzen

may a little offtopic but a question to mac users

is there really no rdp solution for mac, personally i try it as vm only with guacamole, but the vnc experience is ... lets say not the best,

roughly there is even a huge difference using unraids web vnc compared to another vnc client ...

when i read around there is no rdp possible ?

only 3rd party protocols which then wouldnt fit either with guacamole.

next question is, apple id, i tested my "very old" apple id and i can login to the apple web page etc ...

but on the vm i always end up "there is a problem ...", and when i want to creat from the vm with my existing it tells me this account is already in use, now, i read about reset or remove hardware, also really possible only with another apple hardware device like iphone ? or by installing itunes on another pc ?

sorry for offtopic and thanks for a tipp.

THX... worked as advertised 😁i'm a novice hobbyist and appreciate the simplicity you bring to users like myself. I gave up on setting up a mac the last time around. Not really a Mac fan but trying to integrate it into my life and see how it goes since my family is all iphone and ipads. Now time to tinker around with adding more cores. VNC is acceptable as i'm just messing around with it for now. can't wait for the vid.. maybe this will become my "main PC"

AMD 1700 build here

Edited by Tower_Of_Power

One thing I'd like to see changed (was a problem on the early versions, but not so much now, so its only OCD) is that after the app has finished executing (either because it actually finished, or it aborted because the XML / VM images already existed) is that the container stops instead of still showing that it's running.

More or less an OCD thing now that you've got the checks in to not redownload if it's already done it.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:54 AM, SpaceInvaderOne said:

yep you can change core numbers etc. Just make sure to add the custom parts at the bottom of the xml back in.

Also if passing through a large amount of cores or or a non Apple stand such as 6 cores then remove topology line in xml.

for example here

<cpu mode='host-passthrough' check='none'>
    <topology sockets='1' cores='14' threads='1'/>
  </cpu>

would change to

</cpu>

Otherwise macOS wont boot with 14 cores assigned

Also the gpu that you have makes a difference. Nvidia gpus are good in upto high sierra.

For mojave and above you will need an AMD gpu. I am using a saphire rx 570 4gb

Also to get sound working correctly from an amd card you need to put the sound part on the same bus as a multi function bit.

I will explain this in a future video that i will make. But basically heres how mine looks in case you or anyone reading this wants to see.

<driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x0a' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
      </source>
      <rom file='/mnt/disk1/domains/vbios/Sapphire.RX570.4096.180105.rom'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x05' slot='0x00' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </hostdev>
      <driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x0a' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
      </source>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x05' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
    </hostdev>

This information is gold!  I have tried to follow the guide from last year and could get everything to pretty much work except for sound over the HDMI.  This is what was needed.

Next goal...getting 4K from iTunes to play!  Any ideas?

Thank you for making the container.  Worked great!

A comment

image.thumb.png.aaf08a380e69e2cafe1b44cbd8465d9a.png

You've got the appdata line set up as /config for a container mapping.  This automatically changes the host path to the default docker appdata share with the name of the app as a subfolder - Good

The Basesystem line is hard coded as /mnt/user/appdata/macinabox/Basesystem. - Bad - Can you just revamp the app to have that as a subfolder from /config? (ie: remove the path mapping entirely from the template)

This isn't ideal because

1. You're assuming that the user has an appdata share, and if it doesn't exist, then the container will automatically create it (due to the Basesystem line)
  2. Your default host path is ..../macinabox/Basesystem  The default name of the app is MacinaBox  So by default you're going to get 2 folders within the appdata share of macinabox and MacinaBox.  This doesn't always play nice with SMB having 2 folders with identical names differing only by case
Edited by dockerPolice
  • Like 1

Hi @SpaceInvaderOneafter selecting "Boot macOS Install from macOS Base System" Im just getting a black screen over the web based VNC client (unRAID 6.8RC4 intel i3-8100, 16GB DDR4 ram) which defitely supports the needed instruction sets Intel ARK

at first i thought the black screen was becasue my plex docker is using the built in Intel 630 GPU for hardware transcoding but i shut the docker down and tried to boot macOS again same result

default /domains location and two cores with 4GB ram allocated to the VM (trying Catalina full install, raw for disk). Clover loads i can easily navigate with arrow keys and hit enter but just goes to black screen, no logs are showing up either

***note CPU core 2 on dashboard hits and pins to 100% 
top is showing its the VM

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU  %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND                                                                    
12891 root      20   0 4593800 241996  20628 S 102.0   1.5   4:19.67 qemu-system-x86   

htop displays this

12891 root       20   0 4486M  236M 20628 S 101.  1.5  5:12.56 /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -name guest=MacinaboxCatalina,debug-threads=on -S -object secret,id=masterKey0,format=raw,file=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-3-MacinaboxCatalina/master-key.aes -machine pc-q35-3.1,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-mer
12904 root       20   0 4486M  236M 20628 R 99.5  1.5  5:04.62 /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -name guest=MacinaboxCatalina,debug-threads=on -S -object secret,id=masterKey0,format=raw,file=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-3-MacinaboxCatalina/master-key.aes -machine pc-q35-3.1,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-mer

here is my xml  only changes was used template mode to edit CU cores from 0 and 1 to 2 and 3 and uploaded the icon from your docker using your old icons-banners script and applied that as MacOS.png nothing else is changed. Did I miss something?

***** edit i got it working by correcting the appdata and base key settings in the container template and re-doing the download and install of the VM imag files which for some reason created a Windows 10 VM and after created a proper MacOS VM under the xml

Edited by Can0nfan
added top and htop

Just ran the container, tried to start the VM, got this error:

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: 2019-10-27T19:31:11.597434Z qemu-system-x86_64: -machine pc-q35-3.1,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-merge=off: unsupported machine type Use -machine help to list supported machines

I am using the --catalina OS flag. Only change I made to the container is that I changed the VM images location to /mnt/cache/domains, but that should be the same as /mnt/user/domains anyway. Anybody seen anything like this?

My XML:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<domain type='kvm' xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0'>
  <name>MacinaboxCatalina</name>
  <uuid>51e88f1c-a2ab-43af-981f-80483d6600c8</uuid>
  <description>MacOS Catalina</description>
  <metadata>
    <vmtemplate xmlns="unraid" name="MacOS" icon="/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/icon/catalina.png" os="Catalina"/>
  </metadata>
  <memory unit='KiB'>4194304</memory>
  <currentMemory unit='KiB'>4194304</currentMemory>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <vcpu placement='static'>2</vcpu>
  <cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='0' cpuset='0'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='1' cpuset='1'/>
  </cputune>
  <os>
    <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-3.1'>hvm</type>
    <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/ovmf/OVMF_CODE.fd</loader>
    <nvram>/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/ovmf/OVMF_VARS.fd</nvram>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
    <topology sockets='1' cores='2' threads='1'/>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
    <timer name='rtc' tickpolicy='catchup'/>
    <timer name='pit' tickpolicy='delay'/>
    <timer name='hpet' present='no'/>
  </clock>
  <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff>
  <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot>
  <on_crash>restart</on_crash>
  <devices>
    <emulator>/usr/local/sbin/qemu</emulator>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='qcow2' cache='writeback'/>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/Clover.qcow2'/>
      <target dev='hdc' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='1'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='2'/>
    </disk>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='writeback'/>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/Catalina-install.img'/>
      <target dev='hdd' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='3'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domains/MacinaboxCatalina/macos_disk.img'/>
      <target dev='hde' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='4'/>
    </disk>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-ehci1'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x7'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci1'>
      <master startport='0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci2'>
      <master startport='2'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x1'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci3'>
      <master startport='4'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x1f' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='0' model='pcie-root'/>
    <controller type='pci' index='1' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <model name='pcie-root-port'/>
      <target chassis='1' port='0x10'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='2' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='2' port='0x11'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x1'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='3' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='3' port='0x12'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='4' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='4' port='0x13'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x3'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='virtio-serial' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='52:54:00:71:f5:95'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='vmxnet3'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
    <serial type='pty'>
      <target type='isa-serial' port='0'>
        <model name='isa-serial'/>
      </target>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty'>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>
    <input type='tablet' bus='usb'>
      <address type='usb' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </input>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <input type='keyboard' bus='ps2'/>
    <graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' websocket='-1' listen='0.0.0.0' keymap='en-us'>
      <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/>
    </graphics>
    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' vgamem='16384' heads='1' primary='yes'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
    <memballoon model='virtio'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
  <qemu:commandline>
    <qemu:arg value='-usb'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-device'/>
    <qemu:arg value='usb-kbd,bus=usb-bus.0'/>
    <qemu:arg value='isa-applesmc,osk=IAMZOOMASSANDIREMOVEDTHEMAGICWORDS'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-smbios'/>
    <qemu:arg value='type=2'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-cpu'/>
    <qemu:arg value='Penryn,kvm=on,vendor=GenuineIntel,+invtsc,vmware-cpuid-freq=on,+pcid,+ssse3,+sse4.2,+popcnt,+avx,+aes,+xsave,+xsaveopt,check'/>
  </qemu:commandline>
</domain>

Edited by ZooMass
Added OS flag choice
20 minutes ago, ZooMass said:

Just ran the container, tried to start the VM, got this error:

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: 2019-10-27T19:31:11.597434Z qemu-system-x86_64: -machine pc-q35-3.1,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-merge=off: unsupported machine type Use -machine help to list supported machines

I am using the --catalina OS flag. Only change I made to the container is that I changed the VM images location to /mnt/cache/domains, but that should be the same as /mnt/user/domains anyway. Anybody seen anything like this?

My XML:

@ZooMass you should update your default VM directory to /mnt/user/domains then under the domain share settings set use cache to always

although /mnt/cache/domains and /mnt/user/domains points to cache they are not the same path

also @SpaceInvaderOne i did notice an error in the default template for the container

the appdata and base system keys were using different case settings for macinabox

appdata is using Macinabox and base system is using macinabox while linux/mac etc are case sensitive and see them as two different folders, Windows is not and displays both in Explorer with very trouble some glitching (delete one both get removed from explorer but still show under the linux file system

and just some minor spelling in the output

The reference /image below refers to where you mapped that folder in the docker template on your server
(normally to /mnt/user/doamins)
Install media was already present

Edited by Can0nfan

Forst of all: you're doing amazing work. I've spent days to make it work and now it's done in 2h. Amazing.

BUT, now I cannot get a signal from my GPU. I have R9 280 and it worked before with mac with no problems, but now I get a black screen (can connect through VNC and I don't see it in the system info)

Bellow is my XML

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<domain type='kvm' xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0'>
  <name>MacinaboxCatalina</name>
  <uuid>0248a5ce-87bd-40b4-9abb-f65938c7b8f9</uuid>
  <description>MacOS Catalina</description>
  <metadata>
    <vmtemplate xmlns="unraid" name="MacOS" icon="/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/icon/catalina.png" os="Catalina"/>
  </metadata>
  <memory unit='KiB'>8388608</memory>
  <currentMemory unit='KiB'>8388608</currentMemory>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <vcpu placement='static'>4</vcpu>
  <cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='0' cpuset='2'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='1' cpuset='6'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='2' cpuset='3'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='3' cpuset='7'/>
  </cputune>
  <resource>
    <partition>/machine</partition>
  </resource>
  <os>
    <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-3.1'>hvm</type>
    <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/ovmf/OVMF_CODE.fd</loader>
    <nvram>/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/ovmf/OVMF_VARS.fd</nvram>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
    <topology sockets='1' cores='2' threads='2'/>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
    <timer name='rtc' tickpolicy='catchup'/>
    <timer name='pit' tickpolicy='delay'/>
    <timer name='hpet' present='no'/>
  </clock>
  <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff>
  <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot>
  <on_crash>restart</on_crash>
  <devices>
    <emulator>/usr/local/sbin/qemu</emulator>
      <driver name='qemu' type='qcow2' cache='writeback'/>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/Clover.qcow2'/>
      <backingStore/>
      <target dev='hdc' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='1'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='2'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/Catalina-install.img'/>
      <backingStore/>
      <target dev='hdd' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='3'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/user/domain_ssd/MacinaboxCatalina/macos_disk.img'/>
      <backingStore/>
      <target dev='hde' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='4'/>
    </disk>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-ehci1'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x7'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci1'>
      <master startport='0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci2'>
      <master startport='2'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x1' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci3'>
      <master startport='4'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='0' model='pcie-root'/>
    <controller type='pci' index='1' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='1' port='0x9'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x1'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='2' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='2' port='0xa'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='3' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='3' port='0x12'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='4' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='4' port='0x13'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x3'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='5' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='5' port='0x8'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='virtio-serial' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x1f' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='52:54:00:9e:79:1e'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='vmxnet3'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
    <serial type='pty'>
      <target type='isa-serial' port='0'>
        <model name='isa-serial'/>
      </target>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty'>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>
    <input type='tablet' bus='usb'>
      <address type='usb' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </input>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <input type='keyboard' bus='ps2'/>
      <driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
      </source>
      <rom file='/mnt/user/isos/R9280.rom'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </hostdev>
      <driver name='vfio'/>
      <source>
        <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
      </source>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
    </hostdev>
    <memballoon model='none'/>
  </devices>
  <seclabel type='dynamic' model='dac' relabel='yes'/>
  <qemu:commandline>
    <qemu:arg value='-usb'/>
    <qemu:arg value='usb-kbd,bus=usb-bus.0'/>
    <qemu:arg value='isa-applesmc,osk=<REDACTED>'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-smbios'/>
    <qemu:arg value='type=2'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-cpu'/>
    <qemu:arg value='Penryn,kvm=on,vendor=GenuineIntel,+invtsc,vmware-cpuid-freq=on,+pcid,+ssse3,+sse4.2,+popcnt,+avx,+aes,+xsave,+xsaveopt,check'/>
  </qemu:commandline>
</domain>

Edited by trurl
redact osk
4 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

@SpaceInvaderOne, this thread really needs to be policed better. If we don't watch it, it's going to start showing up in web searches for the magic phrase, and that would be a bad thing to bring attention.

I'm sure @trurl is getting rather tired of dealing with mod editing posts on a daily basis.

Yeah, and a big note or something in the OP to do not post unedited XML files.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

@SpaceInvaderOne, this thread really needs to be policed better. If we don't watch it, it's going to start showing up in web searches for the magic phrase, and that would be a bad thing to bring attention.

I'm sure @trurl is getting rather tired of dealing with mod editing posts on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Yeah, and a big note or something in the OP to do not post unedited XML files.

Ah I was hoping people wouldn't post the osk key here in the forum. Yes i should have put that in the first post. Post is now updated.