limetech

Unraid OS version 6.8.3 available

164 posts in this topic Last Reply

1 hour ago, socbuter said:

Ran FIX COMMON PROBLEMS and got the following error message, but don't understand what is the solution. 

Settings - Network Settings.  Set your DNS addresses (currently they are set to "...") to either 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 or 208.67.220.220 / 208.67.222.222)

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Settings - Network Settings.  Set your DNS addresses (currently they are set to "...") to either 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 or 208.67.220.220 / 208.67.222.222)

Your help was much appreciated! All dockers and plugins have updated successfully.

Thank you!

Quick question?  I get this is in fix common problems plugin "Your CPU is running constantly at 100% and will not throttle down when it's idle (to save heat / power). This is because there is currently no CPU Scaling Driver Installed. Seek assistance on the unRaid forums with this issue"   CPU is not running at 100%.  

My 6.8.3 system is working I would say perfectly in my esxi.70 environment.  Is this something to worry about and I am thinking it's probably related to the virtualization and cpu pass through stuff.  I am pretty sure it's nothing serious I just wanted to see if I needed to do anything or even worry about it.   

As I said everything I wanted to do on UnRAID I am doing very well like my PLEX with P2200 gpu installation.   VM's are having issues but I use ESXI for VM's so really I don't count that.  The VM's say "Your hardware does not have Intel VT-x or AMD-V capability. This is required to create VMs in KVM. Please disable the VM function. " when I try to start it up.  I have had no issue with PCIE pass through.  I just think its all just cpu / bios related stuff not passing through.   if there is a fix great but VM's run in esxi for me.  Dockers seem to work perfect in this setting. 

great product will be purchasing my trail key shortly.   Any thoughts and comments would be great and helpful. 

Hello! Reading the release notes, still no infiniband support. 

Do ya'll have IB on the roadmap for 6.9.0?

I've just noticed that if you use the GUI to run a btrfs scrub on the cache pool (Main -> cache -> Scrub) the status updates nicely in real time.

1142493743_Scrubcache.png.7080fee33ce999650ebf654f74bbf434.png

If you perform the same operation on the docker.img though (Settings -> Docker -> Advanced view -> Scrub) you have to click the Refresh button.

2087914337_Scrubdocker.png.2087cad01761f14b5b7996c0091b871b.png

Since @bonienl has written the code for the cache page it would be nice to see it re-used on the Docker page.

Version 6,9 will have everything in real-time, no more refresh buttons anywhere.

7 hours ago, bonienl said:

Version 6,9 will have everything in real-time, no more refresh buttons anywhere.

When is release 6.9.0 expected?Will it be delayed for long time because of the covid-19?

5 hours ago, Dazog said:

It's been resolved.

That post you linked is old and outdated.

Thanks for your input.  Apparently, the GSO issue was felt to be fully resolved in late April of 2020. 

I am a user from China. I hope you can add Chinese language to unraid. Thank you for your efforts!

FYI: v6.8.3 is running now for 77 days 8 hours 40 minutes without any problem - well done limetech 👍👍👍

Edited by Zonediver

On 5/4/2020 at 8:58 PM, Lxiong said:

I am a user from China. I hope you can add Chinese language to unraid. Thank you for your efforts!

Good news, localization is coming with Unraid 6.9 (English Master). In this context, Limetech were looking for professional translators in Arabic, French, Mandarin and Spanish here. Let's see what is coming. Maybe we can add more languages with a community-driven approach in the future.

Edited by T0a

18 minutes ago, T0a said:

Good news, localization is coming with Unraid 6.9 (English Master). In this context, Limetech were looking for professional translators in Arabic, French, Mandarin and Spanish here. Let's see what is coming. Maybe we can add more languages with a community-driven approach in the future.

Very good!With multi-language support, I believe UNRAID will become more and more popular.