binhex

[Support] binhex - Sonarr

391 posts in this topic Last Reply

1 minute ago, Aerodb said:

Hey all. Not sure what is going on but i cant seem to find a thread that resolves my issue. 

The short of it is, I cant access the web UI of the sonarr docker. 

I didnt change any settings, other dockers are working fine, including radarr. 

I did read something off old posts that sounded similar, but they all mention something called the "go" file but i dont see anything called that on my unraid server webUI. 

unraid version is 6.6.6 and all dockers and plugins are up to date. 

Annotation 2019-01-15 185848.jpg

You should post your docker run command, and the logs from from sonarr https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

3 minutes ago, Aerodb said:

got them attached. Thank you in advance for any help!

Annotation 2019-01-15 191033.jpg

Annotation 2019-01-15 191303.jpg

Never mind. I deleted the config file(as it mentions) and that resolved it. 

Thank you, for real

On 1/16/2019 at 12:00 PM, Aerodb said:

Hey all. Not sure what is going on but i cant seem to find a thread that resolves my issue. 

The short of it is, I cant access the web UI of the sonarr docker. 

I didnt change any settings, other dockers are working fine, including radarr. 

I did read something off old posts that sounded similar, but they all mention something called the "go" file but i dont see anything called that on my unraid server webUI. 

unraid version is 6.6.6 and all dockers and plugins are up to date. 

Annotation 2019-01-15 185848.jpg

I'm also getting the same error here. Have also attached log

Capture.PNG

Screenshot_2019-01-21 Log for binhex-sonarr.png

Edited by xD3CrypTionz
Took out some information and uploaded as a photo

4 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

I'm also getting the same error here. Have also attached log

Capture.PNG

Screenshot_2019-01-21 Log for binhex-sonarr.png

the highlighted section in red tells you the problem, you have a corrupt database, either delete it and restart the container to re-create a blank database (you may/will loose configuration doing this) or restore the database from backups from when it was working (ideal solution).

11 hours ago, binhex said:

the highlighted section in red tells you the problem, you have a corrupt database, either delete it and restart the container to re-create a blank database (you may/will loose configuration doing this) or restore the database from backups from when it was working (ideal solution).

Its funny because this is a fresh install of the container and whenever I delete the container I choose the option to delete the configuration files. So I really am not sure whats going on here. I did also follow the Space Invader One video so there shouldn't be any issues there. But I will have a look once I get home as this particular issue happens with a few of my other dockers too (Plex, rutorrent)

You still need to delete the database file. This fixed my issue before. Even when I removed the docker and reinstalled, that's didn't resolve. Delete the database file. 

6 hours ago, Aerodb said:

You still need to delete the database file. This fixed my issue before. Even when I removed the docker and reinstalled, that's didn't resolve. Delete the database file.

I tried this but no dice. Really am not sure what to do here as the same error persists as in the screenshot in my previous post

9 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

and whenever I delete the container I choose the option to delete the configuration files

what option would this be?, there is no option to delete configuration files, the only options through the web ui are to delete the container and optionally the image, neither of these will delete the configuration files.

so how are you deleting the database file?.

11 hours ago, binhex said:

what option would this be?, there is no option to delete configuration files, the only options through the web ui are to delete the container and optionally the image, neither of these will delete the configuration files.

so how are you deleting the database file?.

From the front end gui on unraid (Web UI) is how I delete the container and then i select to delete the image is what I meant.

I deleted the db file but the same error's still appear in the logs and am still returning to the "Unable to connect" on my browser.

14 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

From the front end gui on unraid (Web UI) is how I delete the container and then i select to delete the image is what I meant.

I deleted the db file but the same error's still appear in the logs and am still returning to the "Unable to connect" on my browser.

ok cool, i just wanted to verify you are deleting the correct file. so you maybe tripping up on the issue around the use of /mnt/user/appdata/<rest of the path> for the /config volume mapping, unraid has a problem with certain apps and the use of fuse (/mnt/user), so the fix is to target the cache drive directly, or if you dont have a cache drive, then target a specific drive in the array, you can do this by editing the path for /config to either:-

if you have a cache drive then change it from something like /mnt/user/cache/appdata/<rest of the path> to /mnt/cache/appdata/<rest of the path>

if you dont have a cache drive then change it from something like /mnt/user/<sharename>/<rest of the path> to /mnt/diskX/<rest of the path> where X is a drive number of your choosing, such as '1'.

To edit the config path you need to left click the container, select edit, then scroll down to "show more settings" click on that to expand the path for container path /config and edit the path shown in that text field.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:40 AM, binhex said:

f you dont have a cache drive then change it from something like /mnt/user/<sharename>/<rest of the path> to /mnt/diskX/<rest of the path> where X is a drive number of your choosing, such as '1'.

To edit the config path you need to left click the container, select edit, then scroll down to "show more settings" click on that to expand the path for container path /config and edit the path shown in that text field.

Cheers Binhex! It works!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if it Is it possible to run Radarr/Ronarr on my UNRAID server at home and gather all my data into the db then export that db file into my Seedbox where i have both of those containers installed and then download what I need on my Seedbox?

It looks like i am having problems with sonarr importing files from drone factory folder.  When episodes are missing i download them elsewhere and import them via drone factory folder.  About a week or so ago, i ran fix docker permissions on my server and i assume that may have caused the problem. Expecting that this might be caused by folder permissions i set the drone folder to chmod -R 0777 and when that didn't work i set it in sonarr settings "Permissions" to file chmod mask 0777 and folder chmod mask 0777.

Nothing that i have tried has fixed it, is it a problem in the destination directory?  sabnzbd downloads appear to be processing correctly as far as i can tell.

Or - this is happening to others as well??  - https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/2929

This is the error i am getting.  ImportApprovedEpisodesCouldn't import episode /drone/showname.episode.etc.mkv: An empty file name is not valid

System.ArgumentException: An empty file name is not valid. at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.CheckPath (System.String path) [0x0005d] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:496 at System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor (System.String path, System.Boolean simpleOriginalPath) [0x00006] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:61 at System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor (System.String path) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:55 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor(string) at NzbDrone.Common.Extensions.PathExtensions.IsParentPath (System.String parentPath, System.String childPath) [0x00060] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Extensions\PathExtensions.cs:92 at NzbDrone.Common.Extensions.PathExtensions.GetRelativePath (System.String parentPath, System.String childPath) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Extensions\PathExtensions.cs:60 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.GetOriginalFilePath (NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x0006f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:177 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00263] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:105

Edited by FrozenGamer

Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2019-02-09 15:16:12.105463 [info] System information Linux f6e628bf0f3f 4.18.20-unRAID #1 SMP Fri Nov 23 11:38:16 PST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2019-02-09 15:16:12.131209 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.158910 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.246176 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.271506 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2019-02-09 15:16:12.296357 [info] Starting Supervisor...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/supervisord", line 11, in <module>
load_entry_point('supervisor==3.3.5', 'console_scripts', 'supervisord')()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 361, in main
go(options)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 371, in go
d.main()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 71, in main
self.options.make_logger()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/options.py", line 1430, in make_logger
self.logger.info(msg)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 275, in info
self.log(LevelsByName.INFO, msg, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 293, in log
handler.emit(record)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 186, in emit
self.doRollover()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 222, in doRollover
self.removeAndRename(self.baseFilename, dfn)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 197, in removeAndRename
os.rename(sfn, dfn)
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error
Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Series':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Downloads':'/DOWNLOADS':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 
95a9afefd0108191d0dcdda6923c75782abd564dcabe2acad55f6546b08f0326

The command finished successfully!

Sonarr wont boot, no clue why
I've not changed a single thing in my server for couple of weeks, was running fine
Tried updating all dockers, and force reinstall of sonarr, still getting same error

pls help?

1 hour ago, Tolerance said:

OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Probably best to post your diagnostics

Feb  9 16:45:12 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS critical (device sdj1): corrupt leaf: root=5 block=3943559004160 slot=19, bad key order, prev (11455140 108 131072) current (11455012 108 139264)

I'm not comfortable however helping where btrfs is concerned.  Best wait to see if @johnnie.black responds

21 minutes ago, Tolerance said:

not sure what you looking for exactly, so just uploading the whole diagnostics zip

Complete zip is what we always want. Looks like you rebooted so we can't see anything in syslog from before that.

Nothing obvious to me in those. Try it again and post new diagnostics.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Feb  9 16:45:12 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS critical (device sdj1): corrupt leaf: root=5 block=3943559004160 slot=19, bad key order, prev (11455140 108 131072) current (11455012 108 139264)

I'm not comfortable however helping where btrfs is concerned.  Best wait to see if @johnnie.black responds

Missed that.

4 minutes ago, trurl said:

Missed that.

Because I was looking for something specific along those lines.  You were probably looking for something generic and repeating.  2 lines in the log are easy to miss.

22 minutes ago, Tolerance said:

not sure what you looking for exactly, so just uploading the whole diagnostics zip

unraid-diagnostics-20190209-1653.zip

Cache pool is showing checksum errors on both devices, this is most often caused by bad RAM, suggest running memtest.

Feb  9 16:44:48 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS info (device sdj1): bdev /dev/sdj1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 4, gen 0
Feb  9 16:44:48 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS info (device sdj1): bdev /dev/sdi1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 26, gen 0

The bad key order error is metadata corruption, possibly also from a flipped bit, to solve this (ideally after fixing what caused this in the first place) better to backup cache, reformat and restore.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Because I was looking for something specific along those lines.  You were probably looking for something generic and repeating.  2 lines in the log are easy to miss.

I was looking for something specific at first, a full docker image. But since I didn't get that I looked at syslog and didn't see anything repeating since it was so short.

Okay

I'll set all shares to use cache yes - invoke mover, once done, all to no, disable cash in setup
preclear the 2 drives , en re-enable caching?

Meanwhile
Fresh restart of server
retried booting up sonarr (does it by default anyway, but did once more)
and went straight to downloading the diagnostics

Wont reboot server now anymore
just stop/start array functions

ps.
im a fairly newb to unraid, so pardon me if I dont understand somethings

unraid-diagnostics-20190209-1745.zip

You may have to disable Docker and VM Services before it will let you move those images off cache. The services not just the individual dockers or VMs. Settings - Docker and Settings -VM Manager.

Quick update

Got sonar back up and running
Wiped my cache drives, reseated the ramm, rebuild cache, re balanced it, and its working again

thnx for the quick help Squid trurl and Johnnie