[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

2 minutes ago, blaine07 said:

Likely solution(I use Maria for Nextcloud but this jammed me up in other containers): 

Thank you!!! That was it. Been searching all evening.

1 minute ago, smcw said:

Thank you!!! That was it. Been searching all evening.

Yeah, not sure what we’re going to eventually have to do. New method is sha2 and no idea what beginning to use that is going to entail. No idea how long we can just enable native password. 

{"reqId":"LDwXkautrpm5Zep8sOA9","level":0,"time":"2024-05-05T09:25:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"cron","method":"","url":"--","message":"CLI cron call has selected job OCA\\DAV\\BackgroundJob\\EventReminderJob (id: 21919, arguments: null)","userAgent":"--","version":"29.0.0.19","data":{"app":"cron"}}
{"reqId":"LDwXkautrpm5Zep8sOA9","level":0,"time":"2024-05-05T09:25:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","userAgent":"--","version":"29.0.0.19","exception":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":344,"function":"executeQuery","class":"OC\\DB\\Connection","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":384,"function":"executeQuery","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php","line":280,"function":"execute","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php","line":293,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/BackgroundJob/JobList.php","line":230,"function":"executeQuery","class":"OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/cron.php","line":163,"function":"getNext","class":"OC\\BackgroundJob\\JobList","type":"->"}],"File":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php","Line":300,"message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","tables":["oc_appconfig","oc_jobs"],"reads":["oc_jobs"],"exception":{},"CustomMessage":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1"}}

I've encountered syncing problem with my desktop client after upgrading to Nextcloud 29.0

Files are not able to sync while some small files have no problem syncing. The desktop client shows the error "is out of base url (remote.php/dav/)" and the logging on Nextcloud shows "Exception ditry table reads"

I've been looking for similar problem online but I've no luck. Is it an issue with the newest update messing up the database?

I am using latest Nextcloud and Mariadb docker

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Cii1 said:
{"reqId":"LDwXkautrpm5Zep8sOA9","level":0,"time":"2024-05-05T09:25:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"cron","method":"","url":"--","message":"CLI cron call has selected job OCA\\DAV\\BackgroundJob\\EventReminderJob (id: 21919, arguments: null)","userAgent":"--","version":"29.0.0.19","data":{"app":"cron"}}
{"reqId":"LDwXkautrpm5Zep8sOA9","level":0,"time":"2024-05-05T09:25:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","userAgent":"--","version":"29.0.0.19","exception":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":344,"function":"executeQuery","class":"OC\\DB\\Connection","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":384,"function":"executeQuery","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php","line":280,"function":"execute","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php","line":293,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/BackgroundJob/JobList.php","line":230,"function":"executeQuery","class":"OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/cron.php","line":163,"function":"getNext","class":"OC\\BackgroundJob\\JobList","type":"->"}],"File":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php","Line":300,"message":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1","tables":["oc_appconfig","oc_jobs"],"reads":["oc_jobs"],"exception":{},"CustomMessage":"dirty table reads: SELECT * FROM `*PREFIX*jobs` WHERE (`reserved_at` <= :dcValue1) AND (`last_checked` <= :dcValue2) AND (`time_sensitive` = :dcValue3) ORDER BY `last_checked` ASC LIMIT 1"}}

I've encountered syncing problem with my desktop client after upgrading to Nextcloud 29.0

Files are not able to sync while some small files have no problem syncing. The desktop client shows the error "is out of base url (remote.php/dav/)" and the logging on Nextcloud shows "Exception ditry table reads"

I've been looking for similar problem online but I've no luck. Is it an issue with the newest update messing up the database?

I am using latest Nextcloud and Mariadb docker

Logged into Nextcloud in Administration Settings under "Overview" tab what "Security and Setup" warnings do you see?

Edited by blaine07
1 hour ago, blaine07 said:

I have no idea how your reverse proxy is set up but I’d guess seeing as how you mention remote.php/dav/ that it’s related to this and your reverse proxy but unsure. 

Thanks for the quick respond. I've inspected the file and seems this is not the cause of the issue

There is another error not related to remote.php/dav, instead of QueryBuilder.php

{"reqId":"hBPuJfXvElqoEA1eRRty","level":0,"time":"2024-05-07T03:16:22+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"dirty table reads: SELECT `filecache`.`fileid`, `storage`, `path`, `path_hash`, `filecache`.`parent`, `filecache`.`name`, `mimetype`, `mimepart`, `size`, `mtime`, `storage_mtime`, `encrypted`, `etag`, `filecache`.`permissions`, `checksum`, `unencrypted_size`, `metadata_etag`, `creation_time`, `upload_time`, `meta`.`json` AS `meta_json`, `meta`.`sync_token` AS `meta_sync_token` FROM `*PREFIX*filecache` `filecache` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*filecache_extended` `fe` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `fe`.`fileid` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*files_metadata` `meta` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `meta`.`file_id` WHERE `filecache`.`parent` = :dcValue1 ORDER BY `name` ASC","userAgent":"--","version":"29.0.0.19","exception":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"dirty table reads: SELECT `filecache`.`fileid`, `storage`, `path`, `path_hash`, `filecache`.`parent`, `filecache`.`name`, `mimetype`, `mimepart`, `size`, `mtime`, `storage_mtime`, `encrypted`, `etag`, `filecache`.`permissions`, `checksum`, `unencrypted_size`, `metadata_etag`, `creation_time`, `upload_time`, `meta`.`json` AS `meta_json`, `meta`.`sync_token` AS `meta_sync_token` FROM `*PREFIX*filecache` `filecache` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*filecache_extended` `fe` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `fe`.`fileid` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*files_metadata` `meta` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `meta`.`file_id` WHERE `filecache`.`parent` = :dcValue1 ORDER BY `name` ASC","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":344,"function":"executeQuery","class":"OC\\DB\\Connection","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php","line":384,"function":"executeQuery","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php","line":280,"function":"execute","class":"Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Cache.php","line":241,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Wrapper/CacheWrapper.php","line":119,"function":"getFolderContentsById","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Cache","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Wrapper/CacheWrapper.php","line":119,"function":"getFolderContentsById","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Wrapper\\CacheWrapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":380,"function":"getFolderContentsById","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Wrapper\\CacheWrapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":446,"function":"getExistingChildren","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":404,"function":"handleChildren","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":354,"function":"scanChildren","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":577,"function":"scan","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":589,"function":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\{closure}","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php","line":576,"function":"runBackgroundScanJob","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php","line":186,"function":"backgroundScan","class":"OC\\Files\\Cache\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/BackgroundJob/ScanFiles.php","line":76,"function":"backgroundScan","class":"OC\\Files\\Utils\\Scanner","type":"->"},{"file":"/config/www/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/BackgroundJob/ScanFiles.php","line":113,"function":"runScanner","class":"OCA\\Files\\BackgroundJob\\ScanFiles","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php","line":80,"function":"run","class":"OCA\\Files\\BackgroundJob\\ScanFiles","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/public/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php","line":102,"function":"start","class":"OCP\\BackgroundJob\\Job","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/lib/public/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php","line":92,"function":"start","class":"OCP\\BackgroundJob\\TimedJob","type":"->"},{"file":"/app/www/public/cron.php","line":176,"function":"execute","class":"OCP\\BackgroundJob\\TimedJob","type":"->"}],"File":"/app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php","Line":300,"message":"dirty table reads: SELECT `filecache`.`fileid`, `storage`, `path`, `path_hash`, `filecache`.`parent`, `filecache`.`name`, `mimetype`, `mimepart`, `size`, `mtime`, `storage_mtime`, `encrypted`, `etag`, `filecache`.`permissions`, `checksum`, `unencrypted_size`, `metadata_etag`, `creation_time`, `upload_time`, `meta`.`json` AS `meta_json`, `meta`.`sync_token` AS `meta_sync_token` FROM `*PREFIX*filecache` `filecache` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*filecache_extended` `fe` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `fe`.`fileid` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*files_metadata` `meta` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `meta`.`file_id` WHERE `filecache`.`parent` = :dcValue1 ORDER BY `name` ASC","tables":["oc_appconfig","oc_jobs","oc_filecache"],"reads":["oc_filecache","oc_filecache_extended","oc_files_metadata"],"exception":[],"CustomMessage":"dirty table reads: SELECT `filecache`.`fileid`, `storage`, `path`, `path_hash`, `filecache`.`parent`, `filecache`.`name`, `mimetype`, `mimepart`, `size`, `mtime`, `storage_mtime`, `encrypted`, `etag`, `filecache`.`permissions`, `checksum`, `unencrypted_size`, `metadata_etag`, `creation_time`, `upload_time`, `meta`.`json` AS `meta_json`, `meta`.`sync_token` AS `meta_sync_token` FROM `*PREFIX*filecache` `filecache` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*filecache_extended` `fe` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `fe`.`fileid` LEFT JOIN `*PREFIX*files_metadata` `meta` ON `filecache`.`fileid` = `meta`.`file_id` WHERE `filecache`.`parent` = :dcValue1 ORDER BY `name` ASC"},"id":"66399d09f3b26"}

I have Nextcloud up and running for some years now. It is paired with a mariadb. For some days now I have to restart the nextcloud container every day, because it can not connect to the db anymore. Both containers are up to date. I could not figure out any reason for that. The mariadb container doesn't have any errors in its logs but the nextcloud container does. Like I said: restarting the nextcloud container fixes the problem, but it occures again every day.

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Operation timed out in /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:155
Stack trace:
#0 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(453): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(411): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(318): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/ConnectionAdapter.php(200): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(121): OC\DB\ConnectionAdapter->getDatabasePlatform()
#5 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(1237): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder->expr()
#6 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(262): OC\AppConfig->loadConfig()
#7 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(1378): OC\AppConfig->searchValues()
#8 /app/www/public/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(131): OC\AppConfig->getValues()
#9 /app/www/public/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(152): OC\App\AppManager->getInstalledAppsValues()
#10 /app/www/public/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(234): OC\App\AppManager->getInstalledApps()
#11 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(90): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#12 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(706): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordinator->runInitialRegistration()
#13 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(1181): OC::init()
#14 /app/www/public/cron.php(58): require_once('...')
#15 {main}

8 hours ago, JCM said:

I have Nextcloud up and running for some years now. It is paired with a mariadb. For some days now I have to restart the nextcloud container every day, because it can not connect to the db anymore. Both containers are up to date. I could not figure out any reason for that. The mariadb container doesn't have any errors in its logs but the nextcloud container does. Like I said: restarting the nextcloud container fixes the problem, but it occures again every day.

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Operation timed out in /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:155
Stack trace:
#0 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(453): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(411): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /app/www/public/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(318): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/ConnectionAdapter.php(200): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(121): OC\DB\ConnectionAdapter->getDatabasePlatform()
#5 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(1237): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder->expr()
#6 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(262): OC\AppConfig->loadConfig()
#7 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppConfig.php(1378): OC\AppConfig->searchValues()
#8 /app/www/public/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(131): OC\AppConfig->getValues()
#9 /app/www/public/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(152): OC\App\AppManager->getInstalledAppsValues()
#10 /app/www/public/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(234): OC\App\AppManager->getInstalledApps()
#11 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(90): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#12 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(706): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordinator->runInitialRegistration()
#13 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(1181): OC::init()
#14 /app/www/public/cron.php(58): require_once('...')
#15 {main}

migrate to postgresql14. i was tired of mariadb borking everytime i updated next cloud... https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_database/db_conversion.html

also pgadmin4 is great for making databases and users... i've moved all my *arrs to postgres as i was tired of radarr or sonarr malformed databases and not knowning for weeks.

I'm running a nextcloud container with swag reverse proxy. Today I upgraded to nextcloud 29.0.0. So far nextcloud works but on the administration overview page it shows me the following error:

Your "trusted_proxies" setting is not correctly set, it should be an array of IP addresses - optionally with range in CIDR notation.

I've tried the following (from here) in the config.php file but it has not fixed the issue:

'trusted_proxies' =>

array (

0 => gethostbyname('swag'),

),

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I tried something. In config.php I entered the IP address of the swag container and now the error message is gone. Is setting the trusted_proxies like this fine or does it come with any drawbacks?

On 5/8/2024 at 5:50 PM, letrain said:

migrate to postgresql14. i was tired of mariadb borking everytime i updated next cloud... https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_database/db_conversion.html

also pgadmin4 is great for making databases and users... i've moved all my *arrs to postgres as i was tired of radarr or sonarr malformed databases and not knowning for weeks.

I dont see why this is a database problem. Once I restart the nextcloud docker everything works fine until the next day...

Hi there,

I have been trying to set up the integration_google app in Nextcloud but am having issues.

As with many other users it seems, my imports are stuck on 0%. Though strangely, 2 photos from Google Photos have been imported (out of 7588) in the last 12 hours or so. 0 files imported out of 545 GB from my Drive.

Fixes that users have suggested in different threads include increasing the PHP memory_limit and execution_time.

• The threads don't go into detail on this, so I'm not sure how to actually do this? And should I?

Another fix involves changing the Cron settings in Nextcloud, as well as creating a User Script.

• Again, they don't go into detail, so it's not clear what I'm meant to do here.

If anyone has experience using this Nextcloud app and have it working, I'd really appreciate some help.

I have attached a bunch of files that hopefully help.

nas-diagnostics-20240516-0706.zip phperror.log.txt nginx.error.log.txt www2.conf.txt php-local.ini.txt nextcloud.config.txt

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I occaionally get these errors in my Nextcloud v28.0.4 (using MariaDB v10.11.5 )

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-2934029-files' for key 'PRIMARY'
31 May 2024, 1:09:31 pm 	

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-2934029-files' for key 'PRIMARY'
31 May 2024, 12:47:17 pm 	

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-2931449-files' for key 'PRIMARY'
27 May 2024, 4:56:24 pm

Does anyone have an idea what they mean, what I can do about it, or how I can find out more information?

Many thanks.

Edited by jademonkee

I am attempting to migrate from MariaDB to PostgreSQL and am at the step where I need to convert the database. I am running this command:

sudo occ db:convert-type --all-apps --port 5432 --password "password" pgsql nextcloud <postgresql IP> nextcloud

Here's the result:

image.png.e4ec664bd469d8eabcbb3b9274b1ec64.png

Anyone have any ideas? I tried searching for "This command is temporarily disabled (until the next maintenance release). " and found nothing.

Posted (edited)

Just means you have to wait for a future nextcloud version (hopefully the next) to be able to use that again.

Yeah, I figured as much. I've just never seen that error, nor could I find anything online with others running into the same issue. Just wanted to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Edited by anibis2
On 5/10/2024 at 5:49 PM, oeci said:

I tried something. In config.php I entered the IP address of the swag container and now the error message is gone. Is setting the trusted_proxies like this fine or does it come with any drawbacks?

did you have to put the port numbers in there? and were you using the internal IP of the docker container or did you use the separate docker net IPs?

On 5/13/2024 at 4:47 AM, JCM said:

I dont see why this is a database problem. Once I restart the nextcloud docker everything works fine until the next day...

I'm too lazy to be moving databases at the moment, so a quick fix was to downgrade the mariadb docker... works fine until I muster up the will to properly address it

Edited by owtlaw333

I have a weird issue when creating folder in my nextcloud instance:

• When I create a folder directly in nextcloud over webgui, I can see that folder in Krusader under nextcloud/[user]/files
  • However, when I create a folder in Krusader under nextcloud/[user]/files, that folder does NOT appear in nextcloud webgui.

What could be causing it?

4 hours ago, tmor2 said:

What could be causing it?

Nextcloud doesnt like it when you dont use the NC webui, NC client, ...

so when you work "outside" NC in the NC Data Dir, you need to update it manually with scan files ...

like mentioned many many times and described also on NC Forums ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi everybody

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post my issue.

Since a couple of years i am having trouble with my certificate to access nextcloud. As i am very unexperienced, i followed the guide of Spaceinvador One on youtube: 

I was able to set it up but since two years (after migrating from Let's Encrypt to Swag) i get the following error message:

Bildschirmfoto2024-06-16um10_50_17.thumb.png.3f4dac4b221fbe095d4c8e5d80f0dd20.png

Bildschirmfoto2024-06-16um10_51_36.png.5358b3cb543920bfd0d4d9c60601e3c3.png

What do i need to do to not have this error anymore? I am sure there are already many entries in the forum that decsribe this error but i was not able to find a solution for it.

Can you help me? What infos do you need to do so?

Hi:

I'm facing a issue that I'm not capable to correct. Since v28 I have this error:

Your web server does not serve `.mjs` files using the JavaScript MIME type. This will cause problems with some apps, preventing browsers from executing JavaScript files. You must configure your web server to serve `.mjs` files with either the `text/javascript`, or, `application/javascript` MIME type.

I have tried a lot of things and I have come to the conclusion that the problem is that the hostname is not being applied correctly to the server.

If I launch the "curl -I https://my.nextcloud.domain/apps/settings/js/esm-test.mjs" I get a HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found.

If I launch the "curl -I http://localhost/apps/settings/js/esm-test.mjs" from the console of the container I get:

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Server: nginx/1.24.0
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 16:58:25 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 169
Connection: keep-alive

So It looks like the hostname of the location is empty. The /etc/hostname of the container shows:

201a27d91820

And /etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1       localhost
::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
172.17.0.16     201a27d91820

My /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php file has:

'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'my.nextcloud.domain',
    1 => 'localhost',
    2 => '192.168.1.20',
  ),

and also:

'overwritehost' => 'my.nextcloud.domain',
  'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'my.nextcloud.domain',

It is behind reverse proxy (nginx proxy manager) witch I have configure like this for 6 years with no issues:

imagen.png.269cadc6f65509a4554c318d18e4fa3d.png

Where I have added the required locations and mime types:

imagen.thumb.png.2c4bdb2a118dbc6ba62e705e3d72eff1.png

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.