[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

6 hours ago, bobvilla said:

I think I'll pack this up. I got it working somewhat but now w that error popup I'm back at a loss. This is clearly an abandoned app. I guess I'll just buy an external HD and store at another person's house. This was 3 weeks of almost working. Good luck all.

for what it's worth the pop-up doesn't seem to prevent it from backing up

6 minutes ago, bobvilla said:

I thought I read a few places that every file you upload it creates a file in that folder? I need to check on that but if it's working maybe it's a non-issue.

If the plugin is otherwise working, detecting /drive_d/ properly, and everything in the Backblaze settings is set up like it should, the permission error popup is more annoying than anything else; if it's otherwise backing data up, I'd let it be.

On 8/22/2023 at 7:17 PM, TedStriker said:

If the plugin is otherwise working, detecting /drive_d/ properly, and everything in the Backblaze settings is set up like it should, the permission error popup is more annoying than anything else; if it's otherwise backing data up, I'd let it be.

i think the issue is we aren't sure what other symptoms are happening that we aren't noticing. The pop-up may be indicative of *some* issue that we aren't seeing immediately. It would be nice to address it

Also as an aside, Backblaze has a brand new Personal Backup tool coming out soon with (version 9.0), will this docker support that?

On 5/14/2023 at 8:01 AM, SpaceInvaderOne said:

Hi. I decided to install Huginn today and was pleasantly surprised to find it readily available in CA in the new apps it had just been added today :)  Thanks so much for this addition I  cant wait to start utilizing it.

A quick note for anyone installing the Huginn container: you'll need to modify the permissions for the Huginn appdata folder this ensures that Huginn has the necessary permissions (easiest way i find just to use the Unraid file manager plugin to do this) to write in this location for its database etc.

Do you mind explaining how to do this a bit more, please? I'm not very familiar with this stuff and not sure what this process actually looks like.

Hi together, does anyone know why invoice ninja updates are no longer available? A few days ago the updates were available daily. Today the last update is already some days ago and the app shows new updates (installed version 5.6.31 new version 5.7.5). Does anyone have any idea about this? Thanks.

Edited by gremlica
On 9/1/2023 at 6:07 AM, gremlica said:

Hi together, does anyone know why invoice ninja updates are no longer available? A few days ago the updates were available daily. Today the last update is already some days ago and the app shows new updates (installed version 5.6.31 new version 5.7.5). Does anyone have any idea about this? Thanks.

Hi @gremlica,  Are you using invoice ninja with Unraid 6.12.4?  I am using the container from @Mihai and it was working fine on Unraid 6.11.5, but after updating to 6.12.3 or 6.12.4, I get an execution error.

Hi!
The Unifi-Poller repository is not using the latest version, and is showing errors (and crashing) with the latest Unifi Network firmware.

```
[INFO] UniFi Poller v2.1.3 Starting Up! PID: 1
[ERROR] metric fetch failed: unifi.GetClients(https://1.2.3.4:443): json: cannot unmarshal number 6253.254138136846 into Go struct field Client.data.wired-tx_bytes-r of type int64
```

Full explanation here https://github.com/unpoller/unpoller/issues/605

CA template appears to use https://hub.docker.com/r/golift/unifi-poller/ with UniFi Poller v2.1.3.
The new location mentioned is https://ghcr.io/unpoller/unpoller with UniFi Poller 2.8.1 (currently latest)

Edited by Barry Staes
edit: mention it crashes, not just error message

Thank you @Barry Staes for the update with regards the unipoller.

Two aspects though. Firstly I followed the instruction on github for unifi-poller. Mine has been working for a number of years now but it seems something has changed on InfluxDB. Now I have no data on my dashboard. I am also not using docker.

Is there a way to fix my issue without installing from the start. Looking at your very good instruction. it seems that the service has got different names as in unifi-poller.

Thanks

Lawrence

Edited by lslamp

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble setting up the overleaf docker template. I would appreciate if someone could help me out or could point my to a comprehensive tutorial if that exists. Unfortunately, the github page of overleaf gives no answers for these kind of problems. I am intending of running overleaf behind the Nginx Proxy Manager, this works fine for other dockers as jellyfin and airsonic, so that part should not be totally wrong on my side. 

I have downloaded the template of overleaf as well as redis and mongodB and filled in templates to the best of my knowledge (see below), however the site refuses to connect with 404 Error, respectively ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. The overleaf docker runs in a proxynet with the Proxymanager, the database are on "bridge". The webui port had to be changed to something else than 80 so it is not conflicting with the Unraid main UI. I am not sure what the exact problem is, but it seems the service is just not running hence nothing can be found at the adress. Actually when refreshing the docker page, you see that Overleaf keeps stopping, too. 

image.thumb.png.1b99c0e26fda15a1336461eca1ac0f2a.png

I am not entirely clear if redis and mongodb are appropriately connected.

In the template for mongodb I Ieft all the default values and in overleaf I have the following to establish the connection, I also tried leaving out the "mongodb://" part but it does not make any difference. It is weird the template asks for a URL and not for a "host" as it does for Redis.  

image.thumb.png.983ba655128e3dca6553bdf1f5b25d2c.png 

The overleaf log looks like this, I am not sure if says it can connect or if it is checking if it can. But looking at the top, I would say it cannot connect to the database and then shuts down as a result: 

image.thumb.png.eb3b9623d4d12a0518e5e258f892e2be.png

image.png.2515c6362a36e80f1645f0780f4b6109.png

I also notice that the overleaf console does not stay open, so I cannot use it. 

MongoDBs log looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.1e9a1d5036ddede0e6959aad075332ed.png

For Redis I have also used the default host and port and inserted it in the overleaf template. The Redis log looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.de82f57e963f368cbfd857316d2a580d.png

Following advice here: https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf/issues/1032 I have also tried to remove a few of the overleaf template variables such as:

SHARELATEX_SITE_URL

SHARELATEX_SECURE_COOKIE

SHARELATEX_BEHIND_PROXY

In retrospect this does not seem to make sense, as it specifically refers to setups with behind proxies, but it did not make any difference either.

I also removed SHARELATEX_REDIS_PASS following this post: 

Lastly, I wonder about that neither Redis or Overleaf produce a folder in my appdata directory, mongoDB does - is this behavior normal ? 

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ? Also happy to give more info.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by pho
On 9/6/2023 at 6:44 PM, gremlica said:

Hi, I am using 6.12.3 and also the container from @Mihai. Since the update, no updates are visible on the Unraid system for Invoice Ninja.

Thanks @gremlica.  Did you get the execution error when you first updated to 6.12.3? If so, what did you do to resolve the error?  I'm trying to find a solution for the execution error I have been getting.  I may try again tonight or next weekend.

I just noticed an issue with my unifi poller as well.

image.thumb.png.96c28cf37609b8795f8e3bc9ca66fe17.png

Looks to me like its authenticating with my Unifi Controller successfully but attempting to parse data (the server version) in this case is failing.  

If thats correct I'm guessing this is an issue with unpoller (I checked I am running the latest version v2.9.2).

Edited by snowmirage
On 9/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, pho said:

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble setting up the overleaf docker template. I would appreciate if someone could help me out or could point my to a comprehensive tutorial if that exists. Unfortunately, the github page of overleaf gives no answers for these kind of problems. I am intending of running overleaf behind the Nginx Proxy Manager, this works fine for other dockers as jellyfin and airsonic, so that part should not be totally wrong on my side. 

I have downloaded the template of overleaf as well as redis and mongodB and filled in templates to the best of my knowledge (see below), however the site refuses to connect with 404 Error, respectively ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. The overleaf docker runs in a proxynet with the Proxymanager, the database are on "bridge". The webui port had to be changed to something else than 80 so it is not conflicting with the Unraid main UI. I am not sure what the exact problem is, but it seems the service is just not running hence nothing can be found at the adress. Actually when refreshing the docker page, you see that Overleaf keeps stopping, too. 

image.thumb.png.1b99c0e26fda15a1336461eca1ac0f2a.png

I am not entirely clear if redis and mongodb are appropriately connected.

In the template for mongodb I Ieft all the default values and in overleaf I have the following to establish the connection, I also tried leaving out the "mongodb://" part but it does not make any difference. It is weird the template asks for a URL and not for a "host" as it does for Redis.  

image.thumb.png.983ba655128e3dca6553bdf1f5b25d2c.png 

The overleaf log looks like this, I am not sure if says it can connect or if it is checking if it can. But looking at the top, I would say it cannot connect to the database and then shuts down as a result: 

image.thumb.png.eb3b9623d4d12a0518e5e258f892e2be.png

image.png.2515c6362a36e80f1645f0780f4b6109.png

I also notice that the overleaf console does not stay open, so I cannot use it. 

MongoDBs log looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.1e9a1d5036ddede0e6959aad075332ed.png

For Redis I have also used the default host and port and inserted it in the overleaf template. The Redis log looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.de82f57e963f368cbfd857316d2a580d.png

Following advice here: https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf/issues/1032 I have also tried to remove a few of the overleaf template variables such as:

SHARELATEX_SITE_URL

SHARELATEX_SECURE_COOKIE

SHARELATEX_BEHIND_PROXY

In retrospect this does not seem to make sense, as it specifically refers to setups with behind proxies, but it did not make any difference either.

I also removed SHARELATEX_REDIS_PASS following this post: 

Lastly, I wonder about that neither Redis or Overleaf produce a folder in my appdata directory, mongoDB does - is this behavior normal ? 

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ? Also happy to give more info.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I had the same problem. Actually, the log tells the error, 
```
Mongo instance doesn't support transactions

MongoServerError: Transaction numbers are only allowed on a replica set member or mongos
```
So overleaf was trying to use "transactions" functions, whatever it is. But the MongoDB is not in replica set mode. See this link: https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf/wiki/Release-Notes--4.x.x#manually-setting-up-mongodb-as-a-replica-set

To deal with this in Unraid, I did these which work for me:

- Go to the setting page of MongoDB, switch to "Advanced view", then add `--replSet overleaf` in the "Post Arguments". In this way, unraid will launch mongoDB using `docker -d ... mongo --replSet overleaf`, which is what we want.

- Restart MongoDB, now we have to initialize this replica set. In the console of MongoDB, run `mongosh` to enter mongo cli, then run `rs.initiate({ _id: "overleaf", members: [ { _id: 0, host: "[ip]:[port]" } ] })`, note that `[ip]` should be replaced by your unraid ip, and `[port]` should be replaced by your host port of MongoDB. They should be `192.168.178.113:27017` according to your screenshot. Once you see `ok` in the output, it's initialized. You don't need to do this again after you restart mongoDB.

- Make sure the mongo URL in your overleaf setting looks like `mongo://[ip]:[port]/overleaf`. Then you should be all good.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, lqgmeow said:

Hi, I had the same problem. Actually, the log tells the error, 
```
Mongo instance doesn't support transactions

MongoServerError: Transaction numbers are only allowed on a replica set member or mongos
```
So overleaf was trying to use "transactions" functions, whatever it is. But the MongoDB is not in replica set mode. See this link: https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf/wiki/Release-Notes--4.x.x#manually-setting-up-mongodb-as-a-replica-set

To deal with this in Unraid, I did these which work for me:

- Go to the setting page of MongoDB, switch to "Advanced view", then add `--replSet overleaf` in the "Post Arguments". In this way, unraid will launch mongoDB using `docker -d ... mongo --replSet overleaf`, which is what we want.

- Restart MongoDB, now we have to initialize this replica set. In the console of MongoDB, run `mongosh` to enter mongo cli, then run `rs.initiate({ _id: "overleaf", members: [ { _id: 0, host: "[ip]:[port]" } ] })`, note that `[ip]` should be replaced by your unraid ip, and `[port]` should be replaced by your host port of MongoDB. They should be `192.168.178.113:27017` according to your screenshot. Once you see `ok` in the output, it's initialized. You don't need to do this again after you restart mongoDB.

- Make sure the mongo URL in your overleaf setting looks like `mongo://[ip]:[port]/overleaf`. Then you should be all good.

Hi Iqgmeow,

many thanks for your help - I managed to follow your instructions and overleaf is running now! I was able to set up an admin account by using the command: grunt user:create-admin [email protected] in the overleaf console. I can access overleaf now via the local ip adress, but the access via domain over Nginx Proxy Manager does not work yet. It is a tad strange, as for running behind a proxy according to the documentation you apparently need to set the following variables: 

SHARELATEX_SECURE_COOKIE=true
SHARELATEX_BEHIND_PROXY=true

SHARELATEX_SITE_URL=https://overleaf.mydomain.com

but once you do set them in the unraid template, you get an error relating to cookies when trying to sign into overleaf. 

https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf/issues/1032

no matter if those variables are set up or not, I get a 404 Error when trying to access via the URL. I have seen a few nginx configuration file examples in relation to overleaf, they have a couple more entries then mine - The nginx Proxy manager config files generated through the WebUi have just a limited amount of options, including the enabling of websockets - but nowhere is an explanation if these additional entries are actually a necessity or not. 

In case you have come across that issue and a solution, please do let me know. 

Edited by pho

Hey folks,

I'm troubleshooting an issue of my docker image filling up pretty quickly, and I believe I've traced it to the prometheus docker. With the docker enabled with 3 monitors, my docker image went from 8.2GiB to 9.2GiB over the course of just a few hours. When the docker is disabled, the size stops growing (and actually recedes slightly).

Based on troubleshooting guides, I expected to find a mismatched path in the docker, however, they are set as follows:

appdata: /mnt/user/appdata/prometheus/data

config: /mnt/user/appdata/prometheus/etc

Etc has prometheus.yml, but the data directory is empty? is that normal?

Is there an additional mapping my template is missing? Or, is there some additional config inside of prometheus I am failing to configure? I'm not too familiar with the app, if it's supposed to behave this way with some kind of retention policy, is that something I can adjust? when I noticed the issue, my docker had grown to 17GiB!

Many thanks

Edited by Rusty6285