[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

23 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Do you have custom scripts installed or something like that?

Please try to click force update and see if the issue is persists.

Hm still the same.. im so sorry :/

edit: and no user script installed, sorry

if i go in to the filesystem following error is shown when i try to execute the unrar file:

image.thumb.png.ac0c09f10894d8e848f167bdc8fadcbd.png

Edited by ramonstohr
18 minutes ago, ramonstohr said:

Hm still the same.. im so sorry :/

Please try to remove the container (only the container) and the install it again.

If you assign the paths and ports exactly the same as before it will pick up your settings again.

The unrar executable is actually part from the container and the reinstall from the container will hopefully solve that.

Something seems stuck on your system.

20 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Please try to remove the container (only the container) and the install it again.

If you assign the paths and ports exactly the same as before it will pick up your settings again.

The unrar executable is actually part from the container and the reinstall from the container will hopefully solve that.

Something seems stuck on your system.

still the same.

maybe if i take not the latest version? what was the last version, before the latest update?

EDIT:

Ok i got it working again. i copied another version of unrar from a nzbget installation over to the location...

Thanks and have a nice evening!

Edited by ramonstohr
24 minutes ago, ramonstohr said:

Ok i got it working again. i copied another version of unrar from a nzbget installation over to the location...

To which location?

Please double check if your Docker image is okay and doesn't have any errors, something must be wrong with it, I have no other explanation for that because usually a Docker layer is not persistent which in your case it seems to be.

6 minutes ago, ich777 said:

To which location?

Please double check if your Docker image is okay and doesn't have any errors, something must be wrong with it, I have no other explanation for that because usually a Docker layer is not persistent which in your case it seems to be.

To /usr/bin/

Oh ok, that sounds like there is something wrong. I restarted a couple times and it still works, so it seems persistent.

I will look into that, but im not sure where to look for the problem. 

10 minutes ago, ramonstohr said:

To /usr/bin/

In the container???

11 minutes ago, ramonstohr said:

I will look into that, but im not sure where to look for the problem. 

Look at your Docker image and scrub it.

But something seems wrong with Docker or at least the layers for my container.

11 minutes ago, ramonstohr said:

I restarted

A restart won‘t change anything, you would have to rebuild the image.

Anyways I‘ve asked two other poeple and they don‘t have this issue with my container? Are you sure that you are on a up to date Unraid version?

3 hours ago, ich777 said:

What do you mean with unresponsive? Have you cleared the browser cache?

But I assume everything is now working correct?

Thanks for following up @ich777, yes everything is fine after a complete reinstall/deleting appdata. I did not have to clear browser cache for things to start working again - the total wipe of appdata restored functionality. By unresponsive, what I mean is I saw the same behaviour as posted earlier - the following would be displayed in the log (briefly) before it would go into a reset loop. I am running Unraid Version: 6.12.4  and I updated the luckybackup docker manually this morning - which immediately made it unusable. I was upto date on the prior version, if that helps debugging.

WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on :8080
  - Web server. Web root: /usr/share/novnc
  - No SSL/TLS support (no cert file)
  - Backgrounding (daemon)
No protocol specified
qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display :0
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, xcb.

/opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 86:   116 Aborted                 /usr/bin/luckybackup

Edited by Rusty6285
On 10/30/2023 at 9:46 PM, ich777 said:

In the container???

Look at your Docker image and scrub it.

But something seems wrong with Docker or at least the layers for my container.

A restart won‘t change anything, you would have to rebuild the image.

Anyways I‘ve asked two other poeple and they don‘t have this issue with my container? Are you sure that you are on a up to date Unraid version?

Hi, 

thanks for the message.

My Unraid is on Version Version: 6.12.3, could that be the problem?

@ich777 I do have problems with German Umlauts in the NZBGet Container. Filenames containing äöü, etc. are cut off in front of these characters. Sometimes these files become deleted - don't know why.

In the NZBGet forum I found old threads about UTF-8 vs. UTF-16 and the NZBGet creator hugbug wrote that NZBGet has no problems.

So my idea is, perhaps the "old" (5.7) unrar in this container has a problem. I'm using NZBGet since many, many years and I don't remember that I always had any problems with these characters in the past.

Is it possible to update unrar in the NZBGet container? It would be a first step to eliminate any problems with unrar. If this doesn't help I need to dig into the preprocessing scripts of NZBGet. It's a long time ago that I wrote those ...

Thanks in advance.

P.S: If you are interested I can PM you a NZB file to show my problem.

1 hour ago, hawihoney said:

@ich777 I do have problems with German Umlauts in the NZBGet Container. Filenames containing äöü, etc. are cut off in front of these characters. Sometimes these files become deleted - don't know why.

NZBGet is deprecated by the main developer and I'm not sure if NZBGet-ng is actively maintained or better speaking if the developer can keep up.

So to speak I've also deprecated the container and it is no longer maintained by me (I know it is currently listed in the CA app and @Squid is investigating why).

You can try to use this container instead:

grafik.png.0d33ecb35e8130a337672372441b6453.png

But as said above I'm not sure if the maintainer can keep up.

26 minutes ago, ich777 said:

NZBGet is deprecated by the main developer

I know. I tried sabnzbd in 2023/Q1 but came back to NZBGet. Ressource (e.g. CPU) usage of sabnzbd was way above NZBGet. And the GUI - whow, what a difference between the clear interface of NZBGet compared to sabnzbd. sabnzbd looks to me like a prototyp v0.1. Just my personal opinion.

26 minutes ago, ich777 said:

You can try to use this container instead:

Will try. Thanks for pointing this out.

Edited by hawihoney
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gilladur said:

Community Apps tells me about Photoprism after I've updated the docker:

Is that correct @ich777

Yes, that is indeed correct but I've only deprecated the template.

I've deprecated the template because I don't want to maintain it any longer because first I don't use it anymore and second because I don't have control over it (it's basically the official container).

I have now almost 200 containers/plugins in the CA App and giving support for PhotoPrism is really hard for me.

However you are still be able to use it if you've already installed it and nothing should change for you, besides the warning in FCP because as said above it's the official container and it will receive updates and work as usual.

Maybe @CorneliousJD can add it to his repository or another community developer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
On 11/5/2023 at 5:23 PM, ich777 said:

I've deprecated the template because I don't want to maintain it any longer because first I don't use it anymore and second because I don't have control over it (it's basically the official container).

I have now almost 200 containers/plugins in the CA App and giving support for PhotoPrism is really hard for me.

However you are still be able to use it if you've already installed it and nothing should change for you, besides the warning in FCP because as said above it's the official container and it will receive updates and work as usual.

Maybe @CorneliousJD can add it to his repository or another community developer.

What do you use as a PhotoPrism replacement?

On 11/5/2023 at 5:23 PM, ich777 said:

I just wanted to install PhotoPrism and wasn't able to find it in the CA App. Thanks for the information about the status of this app.

It would be great, if it could be added by @CorneliousJD or another community developer. I was really looking forward to PhotoPrism.

Hi @ich777,

I'm havin some trouble using LANCache-Prefill. For a couple of days I cannot change which games to precache from steam.

The container is running fine as configured and games are downloaded to the LANCache. The problem occurs when I try to select/deselect games. I used the Unraid WebConsole as well as SSH from my Windows machine:

root@homelab:~# docker exec -it LANCache-Prefill sh
# su $USER
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|     ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION     |
|                                                                               |
| To configure BattleNet, Epic and Steam Prefill, please do the following:      |
| 1. Type in 'su $USER' (case sensitive!) and press ENTER                       |
| 2. Type in 'cd ${DATA_DIR}/(BattleNet|Epic|Steam)Prefill' and press ENTER     |
| 3. Type in './(BattleNet|Epic|Steam)Prefill select-apps' and press ENTER      |
| 4. Enter your BattleNet/Epic/Steam credentials and follow the steps displayed |
| 5. Select the apps you want to prefill and press ENTER                        |
| 6. Done                                                                       |
|                                                                               |
| In the above example you have to choose between BattleNet, Steam or Epic so   |
| that it says BattleNetPrefill, EpicPrefill or SteamPrefill instead            |
| of (BattleNet|Epic|Steam)Prefill.                                             | 
|    ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION      |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
prefill@f8346e77528b:/$ cd ${DATA_DIR}/SteamPrefill
prefill@f8346e77528b:~/SteamPrefill$ ./SteamPrefill select-apps
[9:15:09 AM] Starting login!
[9:15:12 AM] Connected to Steam!
[9:15:13 AM] Logged into Steam
[9:15:16 AM] Loaded account licenses                             00.5584
[9:15:16 AM] Steam session initialization complete!              07.6017

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[9:15:38 AM] Disconnected from Steam!
[9:15:38 AM] Unable to load latest App metadata! An unexpected error occurred! 
This could possibly be due to transient errors with the Steam network. 
Try again in a few minutes.
System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
  at async Task SteamPrefill.Handlers.AppInfoHandler.AppInfoRequestAsync(List<uint> appIdsToLoad)                                          
  at async Task SteamPrefill.Handlers.AppInfoHandler.BulkLoadAppInfoAsync(List<uint> appIds)                                               
  at void SteamPrefill.Handlers.AppInfoHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<<RetrieveAppMetadataAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()                           
  at void Spectre.Console.Status.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<<StartAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext() in Status.cs:79                                      
  at void Spectre.Console.Status.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<<StartAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext() in Status.cs:120                                   
  at void Spectre.Console.Progress.<>c__DisplayClass28_0`1.<<StartAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext() in Progress.cs:133                               
  at async Task<T> Spectre.Console.Internal.DefaultExclusivityMode.RunAsync<T>(Func<Task<T>> func) in DefaultExclusivityMode.cs:40         
  at async Task<T> Spectre.Console.Progress.StartAsync<T>(Func<ProgressContext, Task<T>> action) in Progress.cs:116                        
  at async Task<T> Spectre.Console.Status.StartAsync<T>(string status, Func<StatusContext, Task<T>> func) in Status.cs:117                 
  at async Task Spectre.Console.Status.StartAsync(string status, Func<StatusContext, Task> action) in Status.cs:77                         
  at async Task SteamPrefill.Handlers.AppInfoHandler.RetrieveAppMetadataAsync(List<uint> appIds, bool loadDlcApps, bool loadRecentlyPlayed)
  at async Task<List<AppInfo>> SteamPrefill.SteamManager.GetAllAvailableAppsAsync()                                                        
  at async Task<List<TuiAppInfo>> SteamPrefill.CliCommands.SelectAppsCommand.BuildTuiAppModelsAsync(SteamManager steamManager)             
  at async ValueTask SteamPrefill.CliCommands.SelectAppsCommand.ExecuteAsync(IConsole console)                                             
  at async ValueTask<int> CliFx.CliApplication.RunAsync(ApplicationSchema applicationSchema, CommandInput commandInput) in                 
     CliApplication.cs:148                                                                                                                 
  at async ValueTask<int> CliFx.CliApplication.RunAsync(IReadOnlyList<string> commandLineArguments, IReadOnlyDictionary<string, string>    
     environmentVariables) in CliApplication.cs:190                                                                                        
  at async ValueTask<int> CliFx.CliApplication.RunAsync(IReadOnlyList<string> commandLineArguments) in CliApplication.cs:202               
  at async Task<int> SteamPrefill.Program.Main()                                                                                           

Could you have a look if I'm doing something wrong? 

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, zAch523 said:

Could you have a look if I'm doing something wrong? 

No issues over here.

Please report that to @tpill90 but it seems to me that this is some kind of network issue since it is working fine over here.

EDIT: This is all I can capture before I get to the list:

root@5f4692664ada:/lancacheprefill/SteamPrefill# ./SteamPrefill select-apps
[11:15:41 AM] Starting login!
[11:15:41 AM] Connected to Steam!
[11:15:42 AM] Logged into Steam
[11:15:42 AM] Unable to determine CM geolocation info
[11:15:42 AM] Loaded account licenses                            00.2767
[11:15:42 AM] Steam session initialization complete!             01.5127

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

⣟ Retrieving latest App metadata...

luckybackup write errors to Unassigned Devices USB drive

I'm trying to use Luckybackup in setting up an rsync connection with some recursive folders on my array to an external USB drive mounted via Unassigned Devices. I can send the files to a different spot on the array no problem, but when trying to write to the external USB, I get write errors. Not sure if I'm mounting it wrong, or setup the Luckybackup template incorrectly?

Luckybackup Docker > Console can read and write to the USB drive.

You can see I've passed the /mnt/ to the Docker. Paths are relative in the luckybackup Docker

source

/mnt/user/user/nextcloud/username1

dest

/mnt/user/disks/TOSHIBA_EXT/username1_nextcloud

IMG_5754.png

rubble-diagnostics-20231119-2209.zip

Edited by rutherford
On 10/5/2023 at 12:30 AM, DrSpaldo said:

For those having issues with MagicMirror after the most recent update (constant reboots, essentially not starting up)

It looks like for me it was the plugin/module MMM-MyCalendar breaks it. I have disabled it for now and there has been a issue created below. Let's hope it is looked at soon...

Release 2.25.0 of MagicMirror breaks the module · Issue #40 · jclarke0000/MMM-MyCalendar (github.com)

Spent the better part of today troubleshooting this... Can see some of the efforts on the MM board here.

At the end I replaced everything in /modules/default/calendar with the latest files in the github repository. I'm not sure why things didn't update when I went to 2.25.0 (still had to replace the css file).

Side note - is there a way to disable updating of MM and modules? Or is that not advised?

5 hours ago, rutherford said:

dest

/mnt/user/disks/TOSHIBA_EXT/username1_nextcloud

i guess its rather /mnt/disks/... and not /mnt/user/disks/...

also, which filesystem does the drive have ?, you run luckybackup as root ?, ...

besides that, NC is critical to backup, are you stopping your NC istance while backing up ... will also provide errors it not, just as sidenote once you have the write issue solved ;)

@alturismo thanks for getting back. Double checking these settings here. I have made no progress :(

luckysync details

source: /mnt/user/nextcloud/username

destination: /external/username_nextcloud

DOCKER settings

Shares: /mnt/user, to /mnt/user

(added Read/Write) /external, to /mnt/disks/TOSHIBA_EXT/

I did add a Port/Path/Variable, I'll include a screen shot. This also depends on Unassigned Devices working, the drive I'm trying to go to is a USB external drive.

on the server, /mnt/user/nextcloud is a user share on xfs drives. The attached USB drive is exfat. Hmmm this might be the issues, need to format it to something more usable.

Got that done: we're on NTFS now on the external drive. Still weird stuff happening. It still creates all the folders, but copies no files.

I'm not running luckybackup as root.

I tried manually stopping the Nextcloud container, same behavior.

before with exfat

630207312_Screenshot2023-11-20205605.png.1a1f9d70cf2c75a5959b597892bb1bf9.png

110216433_Screenshot2023-11-20210649.thumb.png.a7e71c6569c1030574e71b74598f1eb2.png

reformatted external drive to NTFS2039614574_Screenshot2023-11-20212214.thumb.png.e44e8d229983a4bc18b406f003684080.png

1872598107_Screenshot2023-11-20212151.thumb.png.73415e830760d6b489670a18a625e32a.png

This does need to work. I could return the drive, get another internal drive, and use that as backup. Just keep it out of the array. I like the idea of a separate device though. But it does need to work first!

Edited by rutherford