New Hire: VP of Global Support

SpencerJ

Please help in welcoming Lime Technology's newest hire: Adam Morales @Adam-M

👏 👏 

Adam has been hired as our VP of Global Support and works on all facets of support for Unraid both internally and with the community, with a constant drive to provide an excellent customer support experience.

Here is Adam's full bio:

For the last 8 years I have led the support department for an enterprise data storage company focused on open source technologies such as OpenZFS and SAMBA, running on FreeBSD and Linux operating systems.  Prior to that I was a storage admin working for the local government in my hometown of Santa Cruz CA.  

For the last 15 years I have been what I would call “Unraid adjacent” with a personal passion for Linux based software with a focus on NAS solutions and homelab.  I love that Unraid is such a powerful platform with an interface that is amazingly accessible for people who are new to network attached storage, virtualization, and container technologies.  It’s truly a gateway drug that can open peoples eyes to their own potential with enterprise level technology!  I am blessed to be working with such a talented team of like minded individuals, on a platform that we will continue to build to fulfill our own passions and that of our uniquely engaged, enthusiastic Unraid community.

In my personal time I very much enjoy rock climbing (specifically bouldering), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, going down endless rabbit holes exploring technology in my homelab, video games, riding motorcycles, going to music festivals, travel, and anything to do with spending time near or in the ocean.

Welcome to the team Adam!

• Like 9
And he's even in the official LT uniform!

http://upload.forums.unraid.net/live/monthly_2023_10/image.png.25bd2649cba90ff54f0dfb116f5b96c6.png
See this is why I know I will never work for LT I simply don't own one of these shirts ...... Unless you give them out for free when joining?

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

Welcome Adam.

I am sure you already know this but this forum has a "top-10 list" of Unraid users who are doing great work supporting other users.  I often wonder if they have any other "job."  😀

You at least ought to get them an "official Unraid uniform" shirt although @Squid already has one.

Just to be clear, I am not on this "top-10" list (top 500, maybe) so this is not a self-serving suggestion.

Edited by Hoopster
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, spxlabs said:

I, for one, welcome our new VP of Global Support Overlord! I'd like to remind them that as a trusted YouTube personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground homelab caves.

I am a long time fan of SPXLabs!  Thank you for your continued patronage of Unraid and all the wonderful content you provide to the community!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 4:41 PM, Adam-M said:

I am a long time fan of SPXLabs!  Thank you for your continued patronage of Unraid and all the wonderful content you provide to the community!

That's awesome! There aren't many fans out there but the ones that exist I cherish the most.

Edited by spxlabs
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...