unRAID 6 NerdPack - CLI tools (iftop, iotop, screen, kbd, etc.)

jonp

1590 posts in this topic Last Reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From discussion that start in this thread, we decided to create a simple plugin that installs a set of additional command line tools onto your unRAID server.   WARNING:  These tools are for

Lol, are we going to petition the willy wonka company to change the name of their candy too?  I guess its not a big deal to change the name, I just have to laugh at the thought of someone honestly bei

I had the same issue... re-linking/aliasing to the existing libraries (libssl.so.1.1 and libcrypto.so.1.1) fixed the issue. A simple `ls -la` helped me figure out what libraries I had... root@Towe

Posted Images

Hello,

I would like to see "ccze" being added - would that be possible (https://github.com/cornet/ccze)?

It's available from the default ubuntu repo's and rhel (although seems to be missing on rhel8 though but the rpm from rhel also works on rhel 8.

Regards

Sjoerd

Has anyone gotten the tailscale plugin added in February working? I use the docker, but it would be nice to be able to have tailscale running as a plugin to allow access without the array running.

Has this plugin been abandoned or close to it? There hasn't been a commit in three months and there are a lot of open issues on GitHub + many of the packages are out of date. Is there an alternative, at least somewhat convenient way of installing CLI tools and keeping them updated?

• 3 weeks later...

I made a newbie mistake.

I accidentally installed all of the packages. Before I make it worse, are any of the packages part of Unraid default setup? Can I just remove them all?

Thank you so much!!!

Edited by ejf513

It was unintentional. I only needed to install PERL temporarily in order to install the System Temp plugin.

Thank you for your help!

Edited by ejf513

I deleted everything in Nerd pack and now in the plugins folder the author, version, and status all say unknown. It looks like I deleted something that Unraid needs....

3 hours ago, ejf513 said:

I deleted everything in Nerd pack and now in the plugins folder the author, version, and status all say unknown. It looks like I deleted something that Unraid needs....

reboot

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, walle said:

I would like to have the option to install autossh with Nredpack if possible.

I don't know, if you have it running now, but here is how to setup it manually on terminal:

wget https://packages.slackonly.com/pub/packages/14.2-x86_64/network/autossh/autossh-1.4g-x86_64-1_slonly.txz
installpkg autossh-1.4g-x86_64-1_slonly.txz

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, xthursdayx said:

I'm not sure why, since it seems like you're no longer having this problem @ksignorini, but I'm not having this exact issue with neofetch. I'm on 6.8.3 and Nerdpack is up to date. Any ideas @dmacias?

I'm still having this same issue with neofetch on the latest version of unRAID. The NerdPack interface shows neofetch-20200708-noarch-1.txz as downloaded but not installed, and my syslog shows "nerdpack: Installing neofetch-20200708 package..." while every other package I have installed says something like "perl-5.32.0 package up to date, checksum ok."

Any ideas why it won't actually install?

On 7/8/2021 at 10:51 AM, aurevo said:

Also, thanks a lot for this, I'm using this (with the appropriate link, of course) as part of an existing script to install neofetch at the start up of the array, since the package NerdPack doesn't seem to work.